[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 19

File: v-mega-man-legacy-collection-2.jpg (255KB, 1210x540px) Image search: [Google]
v-mega-man-legacy-collection-2.jpg
255KB, 1210x540px
Thoughts on this?
>>
Better than nothing
>>
>>386635358

No Megaman & Bass
No buy

See you when you're 4 dollars, game
>>
>>386635358
I don't know. Why don't you try it out and come back and tell us?
>>
>>386635358
I'm tempted on buying it just for the achievements, whatever they may be. Hopefully there will be a handful of them. Plus I heard on the Sony front that they're only bronze trophies?
>>
>>386635358
Never owned 9 or 10 before, so I got it. So far I'm loving it, though it's more due to me not having played those games rather than the collection's extra goodies. That being said, I did spend a good hour just looking at the art gallery.
>>
PCfags can finally play 9 and 10 so that's good. Outside of emulation that is.
>>
File: tb.png (298KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
tb.png
298KB, 640x800px
Two shit games, other two are mediocre at best

Probably one of, if not the worst video game collection out there.
>>
Might pick it up on PS4 at some point just to have a physical copy of 9 and 10, and a physical copy of 7 and 8 that's not using a Gamecube controller.
>>
>>386637445
fag
>>
File: 1457397084296.png (7KB, 275x279px) Image search: [Google]
1457397084296.png
7KB, 275x279px
>>386635358
I think that you should post a MEGA link for it.
>>
File: New Mega Man concept art.png (915KB, 1468x1022px) Image search: [Google]
New Mega Man concept art.png
915KB, 1468x1022px
>>386635358
Reminder.
>>
File: 960.jpg (75KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
75KB, 960x540px
>>386638524
Here you MEGA go, MEGA anon!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/495050/Mega_Man_Legacy_Collection_2_____2/
>>
>>386635358
>it's 3.6 gigs
Nani?
>>
>>386635941
It will be DLC im telling you.
>>
Are these games upscaled?
>>
File: CveeZXVWcAAfEuV.jpg (127KB, 1080x878px) Image search: [Google]
CveeZXVWcAAfEuV.jpg
127KB, 1080x878px
>>386639023
I expected that, you cheeky cunt.
>>
>>386638968
Stop giving me false hope
>>
>>386637759
9 is one of, if not the best Megaman classic game, regardless of your feelings on the others. So that's a load of shit, anon.
>>
File: Roll_9.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Roll_9.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>>386639621
The best Megaman Classic game is the first one. 2 isn't bad either.
>>
>>386639828
I don't know how anyone could believe that. Megaman 1 has slippery controls, dickish platforming challenges, enemies designed to be huge annoyances, and the boss fights are largely undercooked when held up to bosses of all future games.

The iconic robot masters don't make up for an otherwise miserable time, frankly.
>>
>>386640009

Get proficient at video games, my child.
>>
>>386640209
Okay, now what? Mega Man 1 is still really low on the list of classic Mega Man games.
>>
>>386640209
I've beaten them all. It's just easily the worst of the bunch. Feel free to, I don't know, offer REASONS you think it's a good game.

Keep in mind this game was so underwhelming it was almost the death of the franchise before it even got a sequel.
>>
>>386640306
For you.

>>386640315
Just because you beat them all, doesn't mean you're good at them. You only have the right to judge a video game when you've taken your skill with that game to an advanced level. Casual ratings are muddy, inaccurate, and not clear-cut.
>>
>>386640465
Not him, but where are your reasons for why you think 1 is the best? It's severely lacking in a lot of areas.
>>
>>386640465
>You can't criticize it! You're just bad!
And just because a game is difficult doesn't mean it's well designed OR fun. If you aren't allowed to criticize a game just because it's difficult, every game may as well be those torturous Mario rom hacks. Maybe not everything is about dick wagging.
>>
I heard from someone that there's a feature in these Collections where you can battle any of the robot masters that you want at any time from the main menu. Can someone that owns this please confirm?

This sounds like such a great feature, but I don't see it advertised anywhere. I don't know why they wouldn't advertise such a feature if it really is there
>>
>>386639068
Bullshit, the first legacy didn't even break 1GB. But this time, it might have to do with MM9&10 since technically, those aren't roms.
>>
>>386640509
>It's severely lacking in a lot of areas.

You do realize this is the first game in the series? Saying that it's lacking literally makes zero sense. If you mean in the realm of video games in general, then pray enlighten me where the game is lacking.

Megaman 1 has a lot of reasons why it's the one and only good game in the classic series. One reason is not having spike invincibility from getting hit by an enemy. That is so disgustingly noob friendly
>>
>>386639117
I doubt it. The first Mega Man Collection didn't get any DLC, so why would this one?

Kind of hard to believe that Capcom of all people would pass on issuing some DLC for more money, but I guess they're only going to put in the minimum amount of effort when it comes to Mega Man these days. Besides, when it comes to Mega Man and Bass, they would either have to port the GBA version, which would look awful on a modern HD TV or monitor, or they would have to translate the Super Famicom version. I don't think they're going to do either
>>
File: mmlc2.png (11KB, 1331x56px) Image search: [Google]
mmlc2.png
11KB, 1331x56px
>>386640747
>>
>>386640643
>And just because a game is difficult doesn't mean it's well designed OR fun.

True. Except Megaman 1 is well designed and fun. If you disagree, you're either too young or have never grown up playing good platformer games. In either case, I don't judge you, completely understandable for a millennial.
>>
>>386640753
>You do realize this is the first game in the series? Saying that it's lacking literally makes zero sense.
Just because it's the first game in the series doesn't excuse it from being inferior to the later games. That's like saying each game is better than the game that comes after it, which is obviously wrong--Megaman Zero 1, for example, has various flaws in its base systems that the later games improved upon again and again.

>One reason is not having spike invincibility from getting hit by an enemy. That is so disgustingly noob friendly
It's not "noob friendly", it's just a slight adjustment at best to make it more like other games. Nothing saves you from recoiling into a pit.
>>
>>386640931
Mega Man 1 fucking sucks dude
>>
>>386640931
I played the NES games when they were new, on the NES. Megaman 1 is a substandard platformer by NES standards. Period. I recommend you branch out and actually play some of these other platformer games you profess to know so much about, because you sound incredibly under-experienced with the genre.
>>
>>386640721
I think the first one (the 3DS version at least) allowed you to fight them from their profiles, but I can't remember off-hand.
>>
>>386641037
Your opinion is appreciated, child.

>>386641045
>I played the NES games when they were new
In that case, you're too old and jaded to care about anything anymore. Taste in fine dining and entertainment tends to be at a great decline at this point. Completely understandable.

Also no, I've played all the Megaman series, as well as its contemporaries in the genre, so I am pretty damn experienced.
>>
The ports are well enough, 8 is the PS1 version and I got 60fps all the way through. 7 is just as slow as I remember.
Still, it's only 4 games. To me 9 & 10 with all the DLC is worth $20.
>>
>>386641219
>you're too young!
>actually, i played it when it first came out, so i obviously have more experience on the topic
>you're too old!
The logic of a child. Where's your rebuttal to >>386641030 ?
>>
>>386640721
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X15IXqF_lkk
@9:00
>>
File: 1489641044402.jpg (118KB, 627x477px) Image search: [Google]
1489641044402.jpg
118KB, 627x477px
>>386641219
>You're too young!
>You're too old!
I suspected we were dealing with a baitsmith, but you tipped your hand there.
>>
File: 601.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
601.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>386639828
>>
>>386641402
>Where's your rebuttal to >>386641030 ?
I didn't see it before, but here it is.

>>386641030
>Just because it's the first game in the series doesn't excuse it from being inferior to the later games. That's like saying each game is better than the game that comes after it, which is obviously wrong--Megaman Zero 1, for example, has various flaws in its base systems that the later games improved upon again and again.

Okay, like I said, can you name a few of these flaws you speak of?

>>386641030
>It's not "noob friendly", it's just a slight adjustment at best to make it more like other games. Nothing saves you from recoiling into a pit.

You're right, it is indeed a slight adjustment. A noob friendly slight adjustment. Nothing you say will save this shitty argument.
>>
>>386641560

It's a valid argument. I mean, there are exceptions to the "too old" rule, you CAN be old and still have good taste, but 90% of the time, people are moving on with life and have neglected fine tastes.
>>
TORRENT WHERE?
>>
>>386641805
If someone browses /v/ they probably haven't "moved on with life."

Regardless, Megaman 1 is not a "fine taste." It's incredibly rough around the edges, and qualifying it with "Of course it is, it's the first one!" doesn't make it any less rough.
>>
>>386641451
Thank you.

I really do wonder why such a great feature like that isn't advertised more prominently.
>>
>>386641997
>If someone browses /v/ they probably haven't "moved on with life."

I know this is an anonymous message board and you probably won't believe this, but I certainly have moved on with life, yet I still retain my fine tastes in literature, film, and video games. I hang around on these boards for the productive discussions, but people like you just make me angry and more passionate about the subject.

>>386641997
>Regardless, Megaman 1 is not a "fine taste." It's incredibly rough around the edges

You're literally dismissing my logic as simple-minded, yet repeating that very same logic. You think the game is "rough around the edges", but connoisseurs like myself can see the true beauty in such cracks. Look up wabi sabi.
>>
>>386635358
>playstation version of megaman 8
Capcom is such a piece of shit. Pathetic.
>>
>>386641618
>Okay, like I said, can you name a few of these flaws you speak of?
Let's start simple. I'll give you three examples--I'll compare it to Megaman 2, because it's everyone's go-to example of a good sequel.
First one is pretty obvious. Less bosses. Less bosses means less stages to go through, less weapons to use, and overall less difficulty. Pretty self-explanatory.
Second, boss corridors. In 1, they're completely pointless: no matter how bad you are, nobody's going to get hit by a small arrangement of 3 Met's in a row, or ceiling shooters. It's just a lesson in tedium--which is why 2 removed such in favor of just a small room before the boss.
Third, it's obviously less fine-tuned compared to 2. The "pause to refresh damage" trick was obviously not intended.
Also, points here are stupid.
>A noob friendly slight adjustment.
So you agree it's slight. How is this a "disgusting" change, then? It's literally covering one small scenario.
>>
>>386642301
Wabi-sabi is something you do intentionally. Megaman 1 was not made with the ideals of wabi-sabi in mind, you and I both know this. You sound like a kid trying to appear smarter than they really are.
>>
File: 1368210951764.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1368210951764.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>386642301
>but I certainly have moved on with life
You were just disqualifying peoples' opinions on games a moment ago because you claimed THEY had, and now you are some kind of exception that has both moved on and haven't? You are just all over the board when it suits you.
>>
>>386641618

Not the Anon you've been arguing with, but Mega Man franchise isn't really difficult to begin with. Not even the first one. It's actually piss easy. Probably the easiest to run through with Mega Buster only. Yellow Devil is often mentioned, but once you know its pattern, it's an easy kill unless you've got a really short fuse. There's no challenging platforming where you would be in a risk to fall or get hit by spikes.
>>
>>386642543
What are some games you think are hard?
>>
>>386642331
>First one is pretty obvious. Less bosses. Less bosses means less stages to go through, less weapons to use, and overall less difficulty. Pretty self-explanatory.
At the same time, it also means the game is quicker to play through, therefore more replayable. All the Megaman games are pretty short, but 1 manages to cap it at a manageable length

>Second, boss corridors. In 1, they're completely pointless: no matter how bad you are, nobody's going to get hit by a small arrangement of 3 Met's in a row
Yet it keeps the players engaged by maintaining a constant threat of damage. This is actually great level design 101

>Third, it's obviously less fine-tuned compared to 2. The "pause to refresh damage" trick was obviously not intended.
If you need to rely on glitches to beat a game, you don't have a right to argue with me.

>>386642331
>So you agree it's slight. How is this a "disgusting" change, then?
You're the first one to call it a "slight adjustment". I was merely entertaining your feeble choice of words.

>>386642461
>Wabi-sabi is something you do intentionally. Megaman 1 was not made with the ideals of wabi-sabi in mind
Wabi-sabi isn't exclusively intentional. It is the beauty of imperfection. I'm quarter Japanese so I have the authority and knowledge to state this.

>>386642543
Please tell me when I ever mentioned Megaman 1 was great because of its difficulty. Otherwise, you can fuck the back off.

>>386642493
Individuals are fluid by nature. The opinion of an army on the other hand is hard to change quickly. Go read on Sun Tzu's Art of War before you speak to me, child.
>>
>>386635358
I think I can get all these games for free ten years ago
>>
>>386642914
>At the same time, it also means the game is quicker to play through, therefore more replayable. All the Megaman games are pretty short, but 1 manages to cap it at a manageable length
"More replayable" would work here if the game had a one save-only feature. It relies on passwords. If you really want to replay it, you can just keep passwords around at any point. Either way, replayability value directly correlates to how much the game has to offer.

>Yet it keeps the players engaged by maintaining a constant threat of damage
Mets are not a constant threat of damage. They go down in one shot--they're meant to be fodder. There's no "threat" anywhere unless you're asleep. Once again, lesson in tedium.

>If you need to rely on glitches to beat a game
When did I say it was a trick you relied on? It's an example of it being less fine-tuned, plain and simple.

>I was merely entertaining your feeble choice of words.
Okay, then answer this: Do you think recoiling into spikes is a common occurrence or not?

>Wabi-sabi isn't exclusively intentional. It is the beauty of imperfection. I'm quarter Japanese so I have the authority and knowledge to state this.
It's not the beauty, it's just you accepting life for what it is. This is why you reflect it in various craftings, offerings and the like. If you think your quarter-japanese has any relevance in this, you need to stay in your lane.
>>
>>386635358
>Put Bass on the cover
>Don't include Megaman and Bass
Fuck Capcom with a sharp stick.
>>
>>386643460
>It relies on passwords. If you really want to replay it, you can just keep passwords around at any point
Oh wait, no it doesn't, because it's worse than Megaman 2 LMAO
>>
Can anyone confirm if it has input delay like the first one did? Shit was horrible on Mega Man 1.
>>
>>386639621
9 is absolutely the best Mega Man game and probably my favorite Capcom game period
>>
>>386643490
you do know that bass appears in more than one game right
>>
>>386642914
>Please tell me when I ever mentioned Megaman 1 was great because of its difficulty.

Where did I state such a thing to begin with? I was just saying the game is easy. It doesn't make it any better compared to the rest just because it doesn't have this "noob friendly adjustment".

>Otherwise, you can fuck the back off.

Seriously. Take a breath. That's not healthy.

>>386642705

I really don't think games are hard. Basically they're just puzzles that needs to be solved to get the hang of them. I'm not really good at RTS's though and games like Tales of Maj'Eya involves too much of dedication to get into them.

I enjoy a good challenge and achievement hunting, unless it requires a deathless completion.
>>
>>386643376
fifty seventh post, best post

>>386643460
>They go down in one shot--they're meant to be fodder. There's no "threat" anywhere unless you're asleep
Well aren't you the badass? Cockiness and arrogance is not the best tool in an argument of logic.

>When did I say it was a trick you relied on?
Then don't bring it up. Especially if the designers didn't include it intentionally. This is like saying OoT is a terrible game because of the infinite sword glitch. Don't get wrong, it is indeed a terrible game, but putting up a glitch as the reason is just silly.

>Okay, then answer this: Do you think recoiling into spikes is a common occurrence or not?
Of course it is common. Games are meant to challenge and urge players to learn and work themselves out of such situations. This is game design 101.

>It's not the beauty, it's just you accepting life for what it is.
All the more reason why wabi-sabi is not exclusively intentional. Thank you for proving my point

>If you think your quarter-japanese has any relevance in this, you need to stay in your lane.
Please don't resort to racism for your arguments. It's pathetic.
>>
It still frustrates me that there's no slide in 9.
>>
Individuals are fluid by nature. The opinion of an army on the other hand is hard to change quickly. Go read on Sun Tzu's Art of War before you speak to me, child.
>>
>>386643659
I Forgot Bass was in 8. He jst shows up randomly in one level then just disappears.

Also 10's DLC
>>
>>386643712
>Where did I state such a thing to begin with?

Over here:
>Not the Anon you've been arguing with, but Mega Man franchise isn't really difficult to begin with. Not even the first one. It's actually piss easy. Probably the easiest to run through with Mega Buster only. Yellow Devil is often mentioned, but once you know its pattern, it's an easy kill unless you've got a really short fuse. There's no challenging platforming where you would be in a risk to fall or get hit by spikes.

>>386643712
>I really don't think games are hard.

Well aren't you the badass? Cockiness and arrogance are not the way to go in arguments anon. So like I said, just fuck the fuck off.
>>
File: 1357404760305.jpg (28KB, 243x267px) Image search: [Google]
1357404760305.jpg
28KB, 243x267px
>>386643770
>Well aren't you the badass? Cockiness and arrogance is not the best tool in an argument of logic

Do you even realise that's what you've been doing here yourself?
>>
>>386637750
>PCfags can finally play 9 and 10 so that's good. Outside of emulation that is.
Dolphin has been able to play 9 and 10 for years, there's no excuse
>>
>>386643770
>>386642914
>>386641618
>>386640753

go outside dude
>>
The only bad game here is 8. I'll probably still buy it to have a "physical" copy of 9 and 10, and because I assume these are better emulated than in the GC Anniversary Collection.
>>
>>386643972
He's also in 7
>>
>>386644015

But I didn't claim that you would have said Mega Man 1 is great because of its difficulty. I just said it's easy.

>Well aren't you the badass?

I'm really not. I just enjoy video games.
>>
>>386644024
>Do you even realise that's what you've been doing here yourself?
I have been nothing but modest in my conduct. This IS an anonymous message board afterall, so I couldn't possibly be inflating my ego, but the anon I quoted was just trying way to hard.

>>386644064
It's night time here, I don't want to get mugged and raped. Unless you're suggesting I go and get myself killed, then fuck you too.

>>386644194
>b-b-but I didn't argue that!
Great argument.
>>
>>386643770
>Well aren't you the badass? Cockiness and arrogance is not the best tool in an argument of logic.
This is coming from someone who said that the spike invulnerability after getting hit was "disgustingly noob friendly". Try again.

>Then don't bring it up. Especially if the designers didn't include it intentionally. This is like saying OoT is a terrible game because of the infinite sword glitch. Don't get wrong, it is indeed a terrible game, but putting up a glitch as the reason is just silly.
I never said it was a terrible game because of a glitch, I said it was less fine-tuned. Glitches are a direct result of not being fine-tuned enough, and the fact that said glitch was removed is a point in my favor.

>Of course it is common.
Yeah, I figured you'd fall for this. There's only about 3-5 instances in MM1 where you'd recoil into spikes.

>All the more reason why wabi-sabi is not exclusively intentional.
And you somehow missed the latter half of my statement? Are you unable to read?
>>
File: frog-face_1f438.png (16KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
frog-face_1f438.png
16KB, 120x120px
>>386644263
>I have been nothing but modest in my conduct
>"fuck the fuck off"

What's everyone's favorite song in 9? I'm still a big fan of We're the Robots, but Galaxy Man probably has my favorite regular stage theme.
>>
File: 1436285489789.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1436285489789.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>386644263
>I have been nothing but modest in my conduct.
>b-b-but I didn't argue that!
>then fuck you too
>>
>>386644292
>This is coming from someone who said that the spike invulnerability after getting hit was "disgustingly noob friendly". Try again.
It doesn't take a cocky person to point out condescending game design.

>the fact that said glitch was removed is a point in my favor.
Like I said, wabi-sabi

>Yeah, I figured you'd fall for this. There's only about 3-5 instances in MM1 where you'd recoil into spikes.
3-5 instances can easily be a thousand instances. You're just being egotistical.

>And you somehow missed the latter half of my statement? Are you unable to read?
I did read, but it just wasn't as relevant as the first half.
>>
>>386644412

Yeah, I like We're the Robots, but you can fuck off for quoting me and not staying on topic.
>>
>>386644523

You seem to think that the only thing that actually constitutes 'game design' is 'difficulty' which means you really haven't thought much about game design at all. Please stop wasting everybody's time
>>
>>386644608
I'm trying to get this trash fucking thread back on track, you've taken up so much space here by being a combative dolt and I'm sure I'm not the only person actually kind of irritated by it.
>>
>>386643862
There is if you play as Proto Man :^)
>>
>>386644620
>You seem to think that the only thing that actually constitutes 'game design' is 'difficulty' which means you really haven't thought much about game design at all. Please stop wasting everybody's time
Please read my former posts. Condescending aspects are just the tip of the iceberg. Game design goes wrong in many various ways, and I was simply mentioning one example.

>>386644683
>I'm trying to get this trash fucking thread back on track, you've taken up so much space here by being a combative dolt and I'm sure I'm not the only person actually kind of irritated by it.
I'm trying too anon, but these trolls won't stop baiting the fuck outta me. I'm quarter Italian, so I have to respond to this shit.
>>
You must be speaking from very little life experience. I'm neither a sailor nor a criminal, but I am a habitual runaway. Left home at 16 and have lived around the world doing whatever I could have wanted to do. Never had a dream in my life, because I've always lived it. Often get told I should pen my life story and share it by the people I meet along this legacy I dance.
>>
>>386644059
>Outside of emulation that is.
>>
>>386644412
Hard to decide, I like Tornado, Plug and Jewel's themes the most.
>>
>>386640747
9 and 10 aren't very big
>>
So tell me, did they fuck up 9 and 10?
>>
>No MM & Bass
>7 and 8
Fucking why? 7 and 8 suck donkey cock.
>>
>>386644263

It wasn't really modest of you to quote me wrong like that, especially since I've got nothing against you. Listen, I'm not trying to win any argument here, just joined the conversation, that's all.
>>
>>386644412
We're the Robots(8bit + Arrange remix is great imo) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr-DznFEPp0
Galaxy Man, first stage I ever played, it helps that his design is A+ too
>>
>>386645236
>So tell me, did they fuck up 9 and 10?
Did you mean to say, did 9 and 10 managed to be nothing like 1? Then yes, they did fuck up big time

>>386645319
>Fucking why? 7 and 8 suck donkey cock.
PRECISELY. Thank you for being the one and only anon I can finally agree with. Rock and Bass is the only other game besides 1 and 2 that actually managed to be playable.

>>386645358
>It wasn't really modest of you to quote me wrong like that
Literally what...? I don't think you know what modesty means, but okay. I'm not trying to win any arguments either, so just be on your merry way, you child.
>>
>>386645565
No, I mean how's the port.

I would hope 9 and 10 are nothing like the prototype of the series, by the way.
>>
File: 1369733838301.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1369733838301.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>386645565
>you child
>>
>>386645565
Can you fuck off already? At least pick one person to argue with, I'm tired of scrolling past your shit.
>>
>>386645702
>I would hope 9 and 10 are nothing like the prototype of the series, by the way.
Wow, fuck you too then.

>>386645713
You know, I can't hate you just because you posted a Jeremy Brett Holmes image. I have a deep connection to that.

>>386645957
How about you just back the fuck off?! Meagman is long dead, there's no legit discussion here, it's just 15 year olds pretending they played since the NES days. In reality, I'm the only one who really did, and maybe you too.
>>
>>386645702
There's no forced blur in 9 and 10, and from what little I've tested they play alright. No real issues, though you gotta use a code or beat the games first to unlock the DLC content.

Although my personal favorite is 5, 9 and 10 are the best classic style Mega Mans
>>
>>386646392
Any input lag? I watched some speedrunner complain about that and dropping inputs yesterday while doing Protoman mode on 9, but he was using a PS1 controller with a converter, so...
>>
File: 723.jpg (282KB, 1294x567px) Image search: [Google]
723.jpg
282KB, 1294x567px
>>386646392
>Although my personal favorite is 5

You're probably the only person in this entire world who shares this opinion with me. Can we meet irl?
>>
>>386646517
I only played through 7 just to see if the SNES original ending was intact, but I wasn't having any issues with inputs there with a X360 pad. Would have to play the two games in more depth than singular stages to see if there's something wrong with delays, should be more noticeable in a longer sitting.
>>
>>386646392
>5
You're definitely an odd one. I can't even call you a fag, I'm just confused
>>
>>386635358
10/10, physical copies of MM9 and MM10
>>
File: 50376707_p0.png (717KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
50376707_p0.png
717KB, 850x1000px
>>386646970
Not him, but I can definitely sympathize. Rockman 5 had Napalmman, Darkman, and Gyroman, and they are among my favorite robot masters.

Strangely, it also feels closest (among the classic games) to the Zero series, which is my favorite series in the franchise.
>>
I loved Megaman 8, due to my bias towards sprite art

I just can't help but play it and admire the colors
>>
>>386647345
>Strangely, it also feels closest (among the classic games) to the Zero series, which is my favorite series in the franchise.

In what way? Zero series is probably my favourite too, but I always felt that MM5 was very forgettable (but then I'm also weird by enjoying MM6 way more than most people seem to)
>>
Mega Man 6 is the best Mega Man classic game.
>>
>>386647849

Like I said anon, "strangely". Something about it just gives me the vibes.

But that's just in the Classic series. X4 and X5 were my top dogs outside of Zero series.
>>
>>386648145
>Mega Man 5
>Mega Man X5

you're an odd one.
>>
How is the first collection? Some of the top reviews say it has input lag but the other reviews are positive, but they may just be plebs.
>>
File: ccc.jpg (403KB, 800x763px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
403KB, 800x763px
>>386648790

WELL, it is /v/ afterall, you can only expect odd ones here.
>>
>>386646640
I live bumfuck nowhere, so that isn't likely to happen. Sorry anon.

>>386646970
While it's on the easier side, it just happens to have some of my favorite music and robot master designs out of the classic series. Not only that, it has my favorite stage out of the entire franchise, that being Gravity Man.

MM5 is basically one of those titles I can pop in and play when I just want to tune out and relax, along with X1, X6 and some others.
>>
File: 4dde.jpg (226KB, 864x594px) Image search: [Google]
4dde.jpg
226KB, 864x594px
>>386649208
>I live bumfuck nowhere

Same here. Ah well. Still love ya mate.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.