[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

What went wrong?
>>
Devs wanted to make a movie, but were forced to make a videogame. Too bad they don't have talent for either.
>>
They sold a movie for the price of a video game.
>>
>>386634359
This. I don't have a problem with movie games but they need to be priced appropriately.
>>
The fucking ending.

I don't mind a movie game once in a while, but establishing a fucking vampire lord as main villain and then instead having a mid-game boss recycled for final boss is just plain idiotic.
>>
>>386634301
It's a masterpiece.

>>386634352
You're taking that stupid quote too far. All they said was that they focused on the story first. That's the kinda game they wanted to make.

The same people bitch about The Order, yet love Until Dawn. This game getting 63% on Metacritic is a fucking crime. No game has ever had such attention to detail.
>>
File: kcII0Yl_d.jpg (36KB, 640x414px) Image search: [Google]
kcII0Yl_d.jpg
36KB, 640x414px
>>386634301
I think I enjoyed it because I paid 4 dollars for it. The problem with it is that everything is just okay. The gun fights aren't offensive but they're not fantastic either. The story is okay, but you can that they did all of this in the hopes of a sequel but it's beyond me how they thought that would work without making this one atleast an 7.5/10 without multiplayer. Also making it without multiplayer was pretty stupid.

Stupid decision, hopefully they'll learn their mistake for their next game.
>>
>>386634724
There will never be another game. They're relegated to making garbage now.
>>
>>386634301
they had an interesting setup and premise but do nothing with it
>>
>>386634301
Too short, the story was literally broken.
On the upside, the visuals were nice and parts of the gameplay that weren't QTEs (so basically cover shooting) were fun.

I paid $8 for limited edition and enjoyed almos whole 7 hours (except retarded QTEs) it took to platinum.
>>
File: BtP17szCcAEmDtB.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BtP17szCcAEmDtB.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>386634301
Developers clearly resented the fact they were making a video game. Which is doubly bad because the story was basic as fuck and poorly put together.
>>
>>386634650
>No game has ever had such attention to detail.
>"look at all this shit we can add if we just remove all the gameplay"

ye amazing
>>
>trees died to make the paper used to print a fucking strategy guide for this 'game'
>>
>>386635798
>Caring about the environment.

Found the cuck.
>>
>>386635759
Game's got a lot of gameplay, actually. Hang yourself.
>>
>cut the resolution
>replace with black bars
>no it's cinimatic guys

What a pile of shit
>>
>>386636132
It's FILMIC, anon.
>>
>>386634301

They sold a 5 hour movie for 60 dollars
>>
File: 1441724894827.png (203KB, 403x391px) Image search: [Google]
1441724894827.png
203KB, 403x391px
>>386636116
>you stayed on /v/ long enough to see apologists for the Order 1886

tooop keeek
>>
File: Cornell.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cornell.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I remember the steak memes /v/ talking about that guy who uploaded the full play through when he finished the game in 5hrs if I remember correctly. Still I will admit i was actually hyped for this when i watched the e3 reveal for it since it had werewolves tacked on to it. But then it turned out to be a disappointment.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG0zJ89Fv8c
>>
>>386636357
I'm not clicking that shit. Knowing /v/, it's e-celeb faggotry. Stop forcing your cuck lifestyle on me.
>>
>>386634301
Retard story and unsatisfied ending, Gray should have shot that hypocrite at the end.
>>
>>386634301
It is a cinematic(tm) barebones GoW-clone launch title which was, what, a year late to the launch?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.