[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want from it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 50

File: 321-triangle.jpg (82KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
321-triangle.jpg
82KB, 940x545px
What do you want from it?
>>
Mechromancer
>>
>>386625203
I don't want it
>>
File: Path_of_Exile_Logo[1].png (166KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
Path_of_Exile_Logo[1].png
166KB, 460x300px
a reason to play it over pic related
>>
>>386625203
I want to see it become the new Battleborn.

A game so unwanted you can't even give it away,
>>
>>386625203
To never exist.
>>
>>386625296
This. I don't think anyone wouldn't at least appreciate previous games' characters and classes having new versions of them in the 3rd game
>>
>>386625203
more customization
more weapon types
more fun/ good tree skills
bosses not ending as big sponges
mix of BL2/BL1 humour
>>
Do not put cringy dialogue into the game. Bonerfarts are not funny.
>>
File: 1498107156497.jpg (40KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
1498107156497.jpg
40KB, 460x613px
>>386626327
/thread
>>386625203
i'd like to see many more than just 4 playable vault hunters (aside from dlc) and the NG+ and NG++ or whatever to be less 'cheesy' as in, bl2 you HAD to use slag weapons or your bullets did waaay too little damage
>>
>>386625203
Nobody wants that, Burch.
>>
To have an option to turn off all dialogue.
>>
>>386625203
More elements, quests, weapon types, and enemy types
>>
File: gaige_by_maze_d-d5r9ita.jpg (319KB, 428x780px) Image search: [Google]
gaige_by_maze_d-d5r9ita.jpg
319KB, 428x780px
>>386625296
Patrician taste.

Athena and Krieg would be nice as well. Fiona or Rhys are also a must.
>>
>>386625203
That Destiny 2 btfos them completely and GB goes under. Fuck Randy and GB for making me root for Activision
>>
>>386625203
>Dial back on the shitty BADASS reddit humor rather than amping up 15x higher
>No Tiny TIna
>No Mr. Torgue censoring profanity jokes
>Stop trying to focus on how BADASS the female characters are
>>
File: 1489400187591.gif (2MB, 304x226px) Image search: [Google]
1489400187591.gif
2MB, 304x226px
>>386625509
I also want this. It's the only fate these terrible games deserve.
>obligatory post yfw you're not Anthony Burch
>>
>>386625203
Different dev. Can't trust those fucks anymore
>>
What is it about Borderlands that's so horrifically bland? Why does it seem to scream "stop playing this boring bullshit!" every time I try to get into it?

I've only ever been able to get maybe ~8 hours into a playthrough. It's just such a fucking shitty game series. I think it has to do with the engine and the gay art style.
>>
>>386625393
isn't that an rpg? how is it similar to bordermemes?
>>
Gearbox's bankruptcy
>>
File: BorderlandsFoF-coverSUB.jpg (513KB, 1054x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BorderlandsFoF-coverSUB.jpg
513KB, 1054x1600px
>>386625203
Fresh new vault hunters
Slag and exponential scaling stay gone forever
Keep the grinder
Revolvers and repeaters are separated again
More manufacturer and weapon combinations
LMGs/miniguns
Eridian guns make a return
Increase base movement speed and tighten the controls so it isn't so floaty
Handsome Jack stays dead
>>
>>386625203
>dont make 90% of the guns useless
>create some crafting system so it can be easier to get better guns
>less Epic meme and refrenses and more original humor.
>dont hide all your best gear behind raid bosses
>kill lilith.
>>
>>386627204
It's not the blandness that gets to me. It's the nonstop, obnoxious horrible dialogue through the entire game.
>>
>>386625296
this. anarchy was a god send.
>>
a bottomless box would be nice
>>
>>386627406
>>create some crafting system so it can be easier to get better guns
That's what the grinder is for.
Actual weapon crafting would break Borderlands since everyone would make Double Anarchies or some other perfect part combination every single time.
>>
Considering gerbix is suffering from me andromeda syndrome, it will likely never happen. But if it did, a serious story, no raid boss blocking gear, better drop rates that arnt intentionally bugged, no slag or damage boosting necessary elements, and no memes.
>>
>>386627204
for me it's the skill tree. the tokens that gave you permanent buffs are nice but the skill tree just kills it for me knowing how cool certain moves can be but they're locked behind 40hrs of progress and forced rpg elements
>>
>>386625203
Drumpf jokes.
>>
>>386625203
Good humor
>>
>>386627729
Goddamnit you're probably right. THat'll be fucking half the game. fuck that
>>
>>386627729
dear god, i see it now. they make a quest about someone wanting to build a wall to keep people out but you can choose to sabotage the wall building
>>
>>386625203
Not to be developed by Gearbox.
Or as far away from Randy as possible.
>>
>>386627264
/v/ really is just full of drones huh? they are both heavy loot arpgs with endgame that can be played well into the 1 thousand hour mark.
>>
File: fivebelow.png (1MB, 1886x900px) Image search: [Google]
fivebelow.png
1MB, 1886x900px
Does Anthony even have money after blunderborn?
>>
bring back the golden chest but make the keys easier to get. maybe by doing Daily quests or something.
>>
Gaige and Tiny Tina naked
>>
>>386627879
That actually sounds kind of fun
>>
>>386627406
>dont hide all your best gear behind raid bosses

just fix the droprate would be good
>>
>>386627204
For me, having played all the Borderlands games, it's wasted potential. Every time it seems they're going the right direction, Gearbox remembers they're Gearbox and proceed to fuck it up.
Tales is unironically the best Borderlands game, and it doesn't even have the gameplay I'd want out of Borderlands.
>>
Hoping characters are as fun as TPS but the story and game isn't shit.
>>
>>386627204
I haven't played the games in years but high school me thought they were the best thing ever. I guess that sums these games up well
>>
>>386627683
The Grinder was shit. I get that specific crafting would likely break the game early on but the grinder was a waste of time, even after using legendaries and moonstones or whatever they were called.
>>
>>386627936
Burch is working at Riot now.
Unfortunately Randy is still alive and well. After Burch left, we realized he was just the tip of the iceberg. The real madness incomprehensible madness is Randy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IPZTRCu664
>>
>>386628021
>Ronald Grump is running for CEO of Dahl
>Hyperion News Network (HNN) hires you to activate a propaganda satellite
>Grump's campaign manager tells you he'll give you a special shotgun if you ditch HNN

>Stick with HNN and they'll give some shitty green weapon and congratulate you for being very useful
>Ally with Dahl and they'll give you a shock Dahl shotgun called the Fence (red text: And the Truxicans are gonna pay for it!)

Grump wins no matter what because no one trusts HNN.
>>
its going to be a shitty meta irony filled garbage vain shooter either way
THREADLY REMINDER that all of these threads are made by gearbox marketers
>>
>>386625203
- A story that doesn't keep bringing the same NPCs every single time (Marcus, Moxxxi).
- A way to lvl up your characters without the need to replay the campaign for the X time. Something like D3 adventure mode would be nice.
>>
>>386628342
Why can't Gearbox die? I want Borderlands AND FUCKING DUKE to go to actual competent developers.
It's fucking annoying to think that will actually be in it. Maybe that's why Borderlands 3 still isn't out. They keep updating the game with new quests every time Trump creates a new controversy.
>>
For it to self implode
>>
>>386628313
Reminder that Burch was replaced by the original Borderlands 1 lead writer, to work on Borderlands 3.

And that writer has now ended up retiring due to his declining health, just like Scooter's VA.
>>
>>386625203
More open build options, the skill tree they have is just too boring things like stat allocation for weight capacity (altering things like the max amount of ammo you can carry), movement speed, reload speed, and reducing spread would be cool to see .

MORE GUN OPTIONS, 2 was just dogshit in this aspect.

Faster gameplay focused on PC first and foremost.

Lastly fix that retarded storyline with the redhead cunt and bring all, yes all characters back as playable so we can have a decent roster.
>>
>>386628380
All Gearbox threads are hateful. As they should be. If anything, these threads just remind us why there's no point in expecting good things from the likes of Randy.
Remember that time he lied?
Which of the several instances of him lying did you think of first?
>>
>>386627936
That cover is so fucking awful
>>
>>386628604
>More open build options

Wouldn't surprise me if the game brought back all living vault hunters as playable classes, or just let you make a custom vault hunter and pick from a huge pool of skill trees or something.

Randy called BL3 "the big one".
>>
File: MI_Autocannon.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MI_Autocannon.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>386625203
-Big fucking heavy weapons like miniguns, autocannons and flamethrowers.
-Side quest with Tim trying to figure out what to do now that Jack is dead.
-Less referential humor and more dark comedy like BL1.
>>
>>386628682
He also thought Battleborn was a big one, but it just ended up being a big pile of shit.

A better gameplay and taking actual risks with how you can customize your character is what this game needs.
>>
>>386625203
For it to not suck and for the writing to not be Battleborn-tier garbage
I mean don't get me wrong, writing and dialogue wasn't masterful in Borderlands before or anything, but I could at least stand it or even enjoy it in some places, but starting in Pre-Sequel things got a bit..... ugh
And then Battleborn was just fucking abysmal
>>
>>386628682
Likely as dlc.
>>
>no shitty memes
>no stupid gimmicks
>no boring, repetitive gameplay: quests that arent "go here and get this then come back"
>a game that isnt boring when playing by yourself
>>
>>386627320
All of this plus the return of Atlas and S&S guns, fucking shitters took my two favourite manufacturers out after the first game for literally no reason.
4 New vault hunters with interesting skills,
but after completing the game you can play as any previous VH.
>>
>>386628898
>but after completing the game you can play as any previous VH.

What do you mean by this?
>>
File: gunzerkerPortrait.png (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gunzerkerPortrait.png
364KB, 1920x1080px
>>386628682
>brought back all living vault hunters as playable classes
If they did, then they wouldn't be the same classes that they were before. Remember how OP and fun Salvador was? Yeah, they're not making the same broken character twice.
>make a custom vault hunter and pick from a huge pool of skill trees or something
Borderlands isn't an MMO, retard.
>>
>>386627320
They really did corner themselves with Jack. Make an actually interesting character, kill him off, realize you can't top it, keep finding ways to bring him back.
>>
>>386625203
balance axton sucks dick in NG+
>>
>>386629052
>Borderlands isn't an MMO
Wouldn't be surprised if that's their end game.
>>
>>386629041
You finish the game once with one of the new vault hunters, and from then on you have all the vault hunters from the previous games to choose from when you start a new game.
>>
No female writers or developers
>>
>>386629052
>Borderlands isn't an MMO
you haven't heard, have you?
they made some shitty(?) mmo but only for china or whatever. I heard they already went bankrupt or something i dunno
>>
File: 1501039559297.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501039559297.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>386625203
I want it to be BADASS!
>>
>>386628682
i would not mind the older vualt hunters making a returen while having new ones coming in at the same time. i could see them Selling the older ones as dlc atleast.

making your own vault hunter sounds really neat. you could make them hybrid builds of other Classes like a siren with lilith abilitets but with kriegs melee build focus.
>>
Less gay shit. I swear every relationship beyond Lilith and Roland mentioned was gay. They werent even trying to hide it anymore
>>
No slag
Bosses have avoidable damage/actual fucking mechanics instead of just shoot it and heal til you die

there you go, game of the year
>>
>>386629248
>you haven't heard, have you?
I have and I thank Christ every day that it was shut down.
>>
Balance in NG+ instead of just making everything a damage sponge that you can't possibly be bothered to actually fight without slag.
>>
>>386625203
A good game would be nice but to be honest it'd be pretty funny if it was a tremendous failure and Randy lost his company.
>>
dont make enemies run away while you bleeding to Death.
>>
anyone else have trouble playing co-op if you and your pals don't keep in sync with each other in levels, even 1 to 2 levels apart and you're vastly more or less effective than each other and you're either struggling or cakewalking through the content meant for the other player's level
>>
>>386629462
This
>>
File: Thinking.png (56KB, 463x628px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking.png
56KB, 463x628px
>>386629482
yeah, i wish more games handled shared exp better, every play through i have with a friend, late game i can get up to 2 levels ahead because im just a bit better than him and its not that fair because he is usually really good with raidbosses and i handle the usual enemies
>>
>>386629248
Wasn't that just typical blatant chinese ripoff?
>>
>>386629731
No, it was made by 2k China.
>>
>>386629731
well, i don't know because it got cancelled so quick or whatever, but im pretty sure they were supported by gearbox
>>
>>386629768
>2k China
Apparently it was. My mistake then. They really did close right after.
>>
>>386628720
>-Big fucking heavy weapons like miniguns, autocannons and flamethrowers.
YES
>>
>>386629248
tfw a chink ripoff has a better customization then any borderlands games
>>
>>386625203
No Burch. That's it pretty much.
>>
>lasers
>cryo back
>less vehicle levels
>more legendary/unique items
>melee weapons and a true melee class
>>
File: 1485862382442.jpg (15KB, 593x92px) Image search: [Google]
1485862382442.jpg
15KB, 593x92px
>>386630931
Wish granted
>>
>>386625203
Skippable cutscenes, classes that aren't shit, talent trees that aren't shit, BL1 loot, loot drop rates, and element system, and absolutely nothing like BL2's fucking retarded scaling.
>>
>>386625203
A mission where we can cause a building labled "Cuck Shed" to fall into lava as we hear a character named "Pandy Richford" scream.
>>
>>386627406
The raid bosses aren't the problem, it's the >0.1% drop rates that they had.
>>
>>386625203
Nothing, i just hope randy to stop making meme games that doesn't pander the original fans from BL1. I want a good less plot FPS diablo 2 shooter.
>>
>>386625203
As much fun as I had with Blands 1 and 2, despite their gaping flaws, I don't even watch a 3rd game at this point. Randy and gearbox are beyond irredeemable and as funny as it would be to see it flop I want the IP to go to a competent studio instead of them taking it down with their sinking ship.
>>
I kinda liked the first one, but boy did I fucking hate that in the second game you absolutely have to do secondary quests to be able to do main quests because the enemies become spongy as fuck, and secondary quests are cringy and boring as fuck. Was it the same in the first game, I don't remember? And also fire Anthony Burch and don't hire liberal art degree graduates.
>>
>>386627931
>endgame that can be played well into the 1 thousand hour mark.

Nigga wat. If you're grinding maps in PoE for 1k+ hours or running that stupid loot dungeon thing in borderlands then you have a serious issue and should seek help.
>>
>less eye rape art
>no lasers
>S&S fucking munitions
And finally, the most important:
>ACTUAL USABLE SIGHTS
Sick of getting a fucking pistol and trying to headshot with a sight that's literally 10 rectangles spread over a circle and no dot in the middle
Are red dots not wacky enough? Why can't my sniper draw a head without having to do trigonometry to find out where my bullet is actually going to go?
>>
For it to be shit so that Gearbox's last hope is squashed
>>
File: DGelw4GUMAA4SoH.jpg (347KB, 1195x840px) Image search: [Google]
DGelw4GUMAA4SoH.jpg
347KB, 1195x840px
>>386631772
>grinding a lot in a game based around grinding a lot means you have a serious issue
>>
>>386632412
Yes, just because you've found a video game to substitute for an otherwise inevitable gambling addiction doesn't mean you don't have a problem.
>>
I want it to kill them for good.
>>
all i need is a commando and turrets
>>
File: BL2Maya.jpg (256KB, 784x822px) Image search: [Google]
BL2Maya.jpg
256KB, 784x822px
>>386625203
Appealing females, cool looking males.

Fuck off with diversity and feminst pandering, just make a good game that is similar to borderlands 2 (with less sjw story).

That's all they have to do, if they fuck this up they deserve to die.
>>
> increase base movement speed so it's like you are always playing Glitched Brick
> increase hipfire accuracy so it's good enough to use in most situations
> remove crazy Manufactorer gimmicks, have only subtle differences (like Bl1)
> keep crazy gimmicks like inverse recoil as part specific so it exists but not on every Hyperion gun
> make elemental damage work like Bl1
> linear scaling again (like Bl1)
> bring back gore (like Bl1)
>seperate pistols into "heavy" and "light" (basically revolvers/repeaters of Bl1, but allow stuff that hits hard but doesn't revolve into the heavy catorgy)
> new "heavy" weapon class where each manufacturer gets a unique heavy weapon. Maliwan could have Flamethrowers (also other elements), Hyperion could have rail guns etc...
> more statistical variation, in Bl1 non-unique SMGs could fire anywhere between 2.8 and 18.8 bullets per second. In bl2 the range was 7.2-9.8. Go back to the old style and make it even more varied.
> more enemy variety and more interesting enemy's. Less bullet spongey and more tactical, like heavily armoured with a couple unprotected sections so you have to aim good
> allow Legendaries to come from any drop source, make chests worthwhile opening
> make enemies drop what they use
> interesting skill tree's, but don't go overboard on "stacks"

Bonus ideas that are probably game ruining
replace levelling xp system and money currency system with a hybrid like Souls series. Drops on ground when you die.
make a Nier Automata like system for NG+'s where each 4 playable characters has a slightly different experience and side quest offerings
replace coop with Souls style summoning, so whatever you do in another persons game doesn't count for progression in your own.
allow invasions, with significant balances made so pvp damage numbers arnt broken due to pve basis. Probably just give players massive damage reduction against other players weapons.
>>
Better local multiplayer.

I tried to local multiplayer in BL2 with 3 other people and the enemies just became bullet sponges and there was MASSIVE slowdown and FPS lag. It was really disappointing because we were having a ton of fun for the first few levels.
>>
>>386625203
to be BADASS
>>
>>386628571
Did he finish BL3 first?
>>
>>386625203
more memes
>>
>>386633264
I think it's best they keep a balance of desirable to "undesirable" since it makes sense in a wasteland.

There's no diversity pandering or feminist pandering. Just characters with different skin colors, body types, and genders.

SJW boogeyman?
>>
File: 1248621937503fad0f5b1c9.jpg (169KB, 685x960px) Image search: [Google]
1248621937503fad0f5b1c9.jpg
169KB, 685x960px
More QTs
>>
>>386627204
The guns.

You essentially reach the point where you have to create the most optimal combination of Legendary/Seraph/etc. guns in order to actually kill enemy bullet sponges.
Which is why I hope to see different weapon types in BL3 instead of just fucking guns. Give us melee weapons, unique tech weapons that you can use sorta like magic but it's not magic, maybe some weapon modifications even.
>>
>>386625203
to never come out
>>
File: anthony burch simulator.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
anthony burch simulator.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>386625203
more cucking
>>
>>386629248
Holy shit i love china now.
>>
God tier humor
>>
>>386625203
To be good.
>>
>>386625203
>Kill Jack, permanently.
He was good, but they milked him too much. I don't even want a reference to him.
This man. >>386626327
Borderlands 1 had a good balance of the ridiculous and the serious. Not everything needs to be lolsofunny and random.

More enemy variety, especially in big areas. Killing your 50th dog today is not fun.
No defensive zone/hugbox character. It slows the game down, and makes it feel like a shitty MMO.
More open skilltrees with fewer obvious filler options until you get to the "good" stuff. I should not feel bad that I've put an entire level into 0.25% HP, just so I get a cool game changer later
Dial back the badass.
Heavy weapon options
Improve the quality of the narrative, make people want to actually read and listen to it instead of skipping it.
>>
>>386625203
Gimme Zer0 with Ice shit.
>>
>>386625203
Make it like the first one but with the improvements the first one bought, save for the weaponry, just come up with better "gimmick" for the manufacturer because holy shit burst fire absolutely shouldn't be a manufacturer trademark.
>>
>>386635483
that webm is gold, what is it from?
>>
>>386636678
Some nippon on twitter.
>>
The ability to skip dialogue.
>>
>>386627091
I want it to be successful so we can shit on Burch longer.
>>
>>386626781
this, thanks god that scooter died, hope for Ellie too
>>
>>386625203
higher gun accuracy, less sway especially after the first half of the game. Also different ways to play like the mechromancer and unique guns
>>
no unfunny meme jokes and no progressive agenda being shoved down my throat
no retarded shit like needing to slag every enemy in ultimate vault hunter mode
>>
>>386628898
Rhys takes the ownership thing for Atlas from Handsome Jack's office in TFTBL so it looks like Atlas might make a return.
>>
>>386629052
sal was balanced by his constant heavy breathing while sprinting you could only disable by turning off all voice audio
>>
>>386634139
No. Im pretty sure they will have to bring a new writer in.
>>
>>386633707
this are good, i would add also faster reload speed and ammocapacity to make the game feel less slow, and more/infinite ammo
>>
>>386625203
2 but 1/TPS
>>
A shorter-but-richer experience.
>>
is borderlands even good? i remember that it was kind of a fallout rip off from back in the day, i know nothing else about it.
>>
>>386625203
I don't want it. How can anyone want it? The Pre-Sequel added nothing to the series, so the series is dead and out of ideas. Stop asking for sequels that you know will be shit.
>>
Zer0 will be revealed to be a woman. Screenshot this.
>>
>>386639296
Is that a problem.
>>
>>386639286
honestly I keep forgetting that it exists, wasnt one of the characters transgendered/ a hermaphrodite?
>>
File: freedumb.png (32KB, 204x306px) Image search: [Google]
freedumb.png
32KB, 204x306px
More humour
Longer game
Less DLCs
All DLC content should be the base game
Less invisible walls

More GUNS

GUNS
U
N
S
>>
Better end game
>>
>>386627406
>Kill Lilith
/thread
>>
>>386625203
the death of the series
>>
>>386639345
Wilhelm is a transrobot.
>>
>>386625296
Mechromancer is easymode fuck off
>>
>>386631053
>before I was poly
is that his rationalization for getting cucked?
>>
File: chadlands.jpg (129KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
chadlands.jpg
129KB, 1400x569px
>>386640063
Funny way to speall krieg
>>
>>386638564
you bastard, mechromancer was even more shit than axton. a playable scooter character would have been awesome, but the voice actor died so scooter died
>>
I loved Borderlands, I couldn't get into Borderlands 2 at all. I'm sure I played at least 40% of its content, but I can't remember it. Does Borderlands 2 even have an end game boss to grind like Crawmerax?
>>
>>386641394
I think before the DLC raised the level cap there was a big serpent thing that people fought for a legend/epic trinket that was really good but the fight was a long pain in the ass where wipes followed one or two too many little mistakes
>>
File: Terramorphous.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Terramorphous.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>386641394
>Does Borderlands 2 even have an end game boss to grind like Crawmerax?
Terramorphous
There's also Vermivorous but you have to farm varkid evolution to make him show up.
>>
i want it released ;(
>>
>>386634220
Kill yourself kikeshill
>>
>>386641178
Did he really died?
Fuck I didn't know that
I was referring to the character
He die in tales
>>
File: 1499600218491.png (399KB, 497x402px) Image search: [Google]
1499600218491.png
399KB, 497x402px
DOUK NOUKEM!!!
>>
>>386643089
Mikey Neumann, Scooter's VA, has multiple sclerosis and it's fucking up his voice as well as the rest of his body.
He's doing his Youtube series, Movies with Mikey, full time now.
>>
>>386625296
How the fuck do you even play Mechromancer effectively? I'm just a retard I depended way too much on her robot to bail my ass out from fights.
>>
>>386643089
I don't think he died, but he had a throat problem and couldn't do Scooter's voice anymore. They killed him off in Tales because the voice actor requested they give him that kind of sendoff.
>>
>>386625203
I'd want it not to suck, but from experience with previous game, that appears impossible.
>>
>>386643215
So he didn't die
Still sad about it
>>
>>386643224
Get Anarchy + Close Enough
Build stacks
Jump around like a retard spraying bullets at the floor, watch as they ricochet and murder everything around you
Good luck with flying assholes
>>
>>386625203
Gearbox bankruptcy.
>>
>>386643224
Anarchy
I like the Little Big Trouble skill tree too
>>
File: 1498671858439.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1498671858439.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
No more fucking slag. It was such a shit mechanic. You could have a bunch of great, unique weapons but it would mean fuck all if you didn't have a good slag weapon. It was such a nofun mechanic and it really killed 2 for me
>>
>>386625203
Basically the gameplay and level scaling of TPS in an actually good game. Their writers need to stop with the BADASS nonsense and jokes for 10 year olds. Get some of the Tales writers if you need to.
Weapon drops are more likely to be at your level.
New Vault Hunters with clever abilities and skill trees. BL2 hunters get to be real story characters.
NOT a Destiny style MMO thing.
>>
Favorite weapons?
this plus the bee was a lot of fun, plus if you spec into a skill for Commando you move faster scoped in then you do running. fun gun
>>
>>386625203
bumpo
>>
>>386625203
-Less reliant on numbers
I hate how in BL2 it is very hard to fight high level enemies, and when you go back to starter areas you slaughter everything instantly
-Dedicated melee weapon slot
I want swords, knives, axes, hammers, flails,maces, I want melee weapons to be just like guns.
- More original characters
no more "soldier, assassin, siren, berserk"
give us some other builds and abilities please
>>
>>386635813
>Dial back the badass
that would be pretty awesome
>>
>>386625203
Make your own vault hunter, I don't want to play as a barbie.
>>
>>386625203
volumetric godrays
>>
>>386625203
i dont want it
>>
>>386629317
This
>>
>>386644724
bee+ ladyfist
>>
>>386643785
what are you on about?
I never used slag and beat the game underlevel
definitely not a necessary thing
>>
>>386643785
I main siren, so i don't get this.
>>
>>386633707
>make legendaries appear from chests
i was actually playing tps the other day and got one from a chest. the drop rate should be a little higher though. anyway other than the souls ideas, these are great. i think they really didn't realise how much better 1 was to play from a design standpoint- tps has scaling much more in line with bl1 rather than the insane bl2 levels.
>>
Surprisingly good like BL1 and not over-hyped disappointment like BL2.
>>
>>386627204
bullet sponge enemy

I like collecting gun but I hate every enemy take you 1/5 ammo pool just to kill them
>>
I really enjoyed the original Borderlands and played all the DLC but when I finished Borderlands 2 and the first DLC pack 'Captain Scarlet' or whatever it was, I got burnt out and didn't bother with the rest of BL2 DLC, the Pre-Sequel or even the Telltale adventure game.

Should I give PS and the TT games a go?
>>
>>386627204
I couldn't get into one, the world was bland enemies lacked variety, but 2 the world was more interesting, there were plenty of enemies and the combat was much more fun.
Why is one so fucking bad?
>>
>>386631053
This fucking guy, nu-male hipster feminist faggot, the reason the west is dying.
>>
>>386633264
>tfw Maya is claimed by Chad: Psycho edition
>>
>>386647107
Pre Sequel is a fickle beast because the gameplay is the best in the series but it's easily the worst game overall, only recommend if you really like the BL gameplay loop. If you burnt out on BL2 you might not finish the main story of TPS

Tales is actually amazing and you should definitely play it if you like BL. It's tied for the Best TT game with The Walking Dead season 1
>>
Make soldier turrent have 1 weapon slot it fires the weapon that you put in as well as a scaling machine gun like normal.
Make end of perk tree have adds 1 more slot and shoots both at once.
There turrent it's now scaling with the character.
>>
>>386648047
>It's tied for the Best TT game with The Walking Dead season 1
>not Wolf Among Us
Step it up, senpai.
>>
>>386625203
Fun and loot. Lots of loot.
>>
>>386627683
When I was done playing legit I just fucked around with the save editor and dropped purple guns and shit with all the good matching parts. They were pretty cash and better than lots of legendaries.
>>
I know /v/ is full of hipsters that love to hate borderlands but personally, I loved it. I never understood the 'meme' complaint from the game. Aside from a few explicit references in the Pre-Sequel, most of the humor would be described as irreverent or absurdest. The SJW stuff got heavy handed in Pre-Sequel but to be honest, it didn't bother me at all for the most part because I don't really have an opinion either way on that bullshit so it might as well have been a reference to Fast and Furious and it would matter about as much to me. I equate it to a joke that just didn't land with me and given the variety of educational, cultural, and taste backgrounds of gamers, there is no way to make all jokes land on all people.

That said BL's is not without complaints for me: it's the most bullet spongest game that ever sponged. They need to address that. No, going call of duty, all weapons are the same 1 shot kill is not what I want, but there has to be a mid ground between all your ammo to beat 1 sub boss at the highest levels and insta kills on everything. Slag helped in BL2, but not enough to deviate from bullet sponge.

Likewise I appreciated the greater emphasis on story each iteration got, but gameplay didn't really push the story. If you put the game on mute and block captions, you wouldn't notice any of the games had a story. This has nothing to do with like/disliking the story; HL2 has a hackneyed story, but it is progressed through gameplay and that's why it's awesome. BL's seems to treat story the way Dark Souls does; as this hanger on that you can focus on if you want, but sort of irrelevant to the actual game. Regardless of the *content* of that story, I'd like to see more interlace between the two.
>>
>>386648367
Wolf Among Us was really great but I like TftB and WDs1 more
Can't wait for WAU2.
>>
File: 1490359211011.png (475KB, 624x1712px) Image search: [Google]
1490359211011.png
475KB, 624x1712px
>>386625203
>What do you want from it?
Gearbox to die
>>
File: 1496771179872.jpg (618KB, 631x2395px) Image search: [Google]
1496771179872.jpg
618KB, 631x2395px
>>386625509
>I want to see it become the new Battleborn.
Theres a big chance of that happening, memelands 3 will go face to face against the Activision backed Destiny 2
Activision can spend enogh marketing money to bury memelands 3 so no one but us hear about it
>>
>>386649240

Cont'

My last major complaint was that the way the loot system works, and the emphasis on Legendary weapons more or less were in open conflict with shoot-n-loot. As the bullet spongeyness could start at any point, your instinct is to stick to the most powerful weapon, and that nearly always was a legendary. It more or less made every other weapon irrelevant. And if that's what the dev's want, fine, but then don't even have 5 grades of weapons, just have 2, legendary and not, because that's basically how it works. PS did a LITTLE better by giving some blues fun, goofy attributes, but everything comes back to DPS and the Legendaries were not going to be competed with.

So what I'd like to see from BL3 would be almost a Mass Effect style game, and hold up let me explain: the disappointment in MEA/ME3 shows two main things: huge swaths of the gaming base *care* about story, AND huge swaths of the gaming base *want* that style of game (and were disappointed when MEA didn't deliver. If no one *wanted it* no one would be disappointed with it, it would have just been like 1 of the thousands of indie flops every day that no one pays a mind to).

So I'd make BL3 like that, but merged with Banjo Kazoie. Basically have a hub ship, like the Normandy, you use to go world to world, and drop down. You can even pull the old, Ice World, Lava World, Water world ect. stuff from Mario and have a 'laugh' at that. This works as Pandora is getting boring and they keep alluding to a bigger, interesting galaxy and Id like to see it.

But instead of playing as 1 Vault Hunter the whole game, which is another criticism I have of BL1 to PS (grindy is bad, but SAME grindy is worse), you would be able to switch between Vault Hunters to deploy to each world. This is where Banjo stuff comes in; there are areas/geological features/puzzles/stuff that are navigable by *all* but perhaps easier or more efficiently by other VH's.
>>
>>386628342
I would laugh my ass off. I can already imagine the cell shaded blond wig.
>>
>>386649854

cont'

So for example you could do a jumping puzzle with Zero across a semi-frozen lake, or you could use dutchess to just make your own path with her ice shard. That kind of stuff. It also means their huge backlog of characters can be utilized: 3 living VH's from BH1, all 6 from BL2, 2 from BLPS, and 1 from the Telltale game. You can even included other ones from elsewhere like Torque for example.

Think of it like ME but where you can play *as* your squadmates.

What I would avoid, is the cliche bullshit like romances or bullshit friend building. All of these people are already friends but also horrible people, no need to delve deeper than that. Just put them in absurd situations and watch what they see, no need to *create* one within the dynamic of each other.

So that's what I'd do, maybe add a little space arcade combat (cause that's a genre I really miss, Rouge Squadron-ish is what I mean, not Star Citizen, Call of Duty in space stuff), and a revamp to the damage system, but definitely some more variety with planets and allow multiple character use over the campaign.
>>
File: 1416741179805.png (59KB, 523x478px) Image search: [Google]
1416741179805.png
59KB, 523x478px
>>386627729
>>386625203
Imagine all the drumf and gamergator jokes Randy will add to the game
Daaamn
>>
>>386627204
its a fps diablo, people that like it are min maxers, people that get sick of it are cod bros that dont like numbers.
very similar to hellgate, but succeeded because of the humor. that humor got dragged throguh the toilet with bl2 thus bringing the cod bros in too.
>>
File: 1496727315083.jpg (264KB, 791x2020px) Image search: [Google]
1496727315083.jpg
264KB, 791x2020px
>>386625203
>Am I...am I badass?
>>
>>386628854
so not a borderlands game your saying?
>>
New vistas
Movement options
>>
>>386631001
would like to see elemental based deaths animations that borderlands 1 had, they fucked them off in 2
>>
BL1 shock animation was awesome
>>
>>386625203
Story that makes sense. With Lilith as a villain. Bitch must die.
>>
>>386653435
Why do people hate lilith? Shes dumb but still tries
>>
>>386654145
I'm just a Jacks fanboy. And Lilith is like half the reason of his downfall.
>>
File: 1500881191844.png (43KB, 1245x324px) Image search: [Google]
1500881191844.png
43KB, 1245x324px
>>386625203
>>
>>386654145
Have you played TPS? She's full psycho now
She is the real villain of Borderlands
>>
>>386649374
Heh good joke
>>
>>386643286
You mean TPS? That was made by a different team sans writing. But who the fuck cares about writing in a Borderlands game.

>>386646447
Did you play it on the highest mode of difficulty and with OP levels? Because you pretty much needed slag to be able to do the damage required. One of the few things TPS did right aside from how fun the classes were was get rid of slag and unfuck the scaling.
>>
>>386655826
I only played 1 and 2, both sucked. Both in gameplay and writing.
>>
>>386628898
That last bit would actually be kind of neat, especially if the overhauled their skills with some improvements (be pretty much nessisary to add some stuff to the BL1 guys)
>>
I want more Borderlands 1. Barren desert landscapes, Mad Max atmosphere, no memes or references. Bring back weapon proficiencies instead of the tokens, and while you're at it scrap anything that says "badass". More vehicular combat would be cool too.
>>
>>386655949
Well to each their own if it's not your sort of thing I doubt 3 is gonna not suck for you.
>>
>>386633707
I like all these ideas, especially the ones related to the BL1 weapons system
>>
>>386655641
This

Story in which we fight the Vault Hunters as villians whom they are would be great.
>>
>>386655715
>good joke
Wolf Among Us is confirmed broseph
>>
>>386656296
>>386655715
*Wolf Among Us 2
my bad
>>
I only want two things:

>class based co-op with every player using different kinds of weapons
>not overleveling so hard by doing sidequests that every quest becomes Very Easy by the first third of the game thus removing challenge and fun completely

No, really, the overleveling completely ruins the whole game experience.

It's so bad it's unreal.
>>
>>386625296
r8 no h8 m8s

http://bl2skills.com/mechromancer.html#500054101541000000000000413050151050
>>
I still don't understand why they didn't just make Battleborn with Borderlands characters instead of the shit they came up with.
>>
no, all we need is gunzerker
>>
>>386625203
Duke Nukem
>>
File: tsunami.png (100KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
tsunami.png
100KB, 500x300px
No exponential scaling, remove slag. Don't be afraid to make some stuff powerful on its own, there's a ton of broken loot combinations in BL2 but rarely do you get a gun that really feels good on its own, stuff like the tsunami where you become a god just because you got the drop.
Also cool it with the dialogue, exposition is good occasionally but every quest doesn't need 20 lines of unfunny rambling.
Have a good mix of niche different stuff like Krieg, and generic all around good like Maya and Axton at launch.

Touch up the gun designs, some guns look stupid as hell but in a good way like bandit SMGs and some just look extremely ugly like the Jakobs assault rifles.

Less giant open locations like Three Horns and The Dust, and more tight "fight your way through" places such as the power station and the dam.

tl;dr add a skip dialogue key
>>
>>386650795

I lol'd
>>
>>386657825
why all the hate for slag?
>>
>>386657825
>No exponential scaling
This is really it for me. I remember near the end of my first BL1 playthrough getting a hellfire in old haven, and that toasty little fucker lasted me until just about old haven on playthrough 2.
Compare that to BL2, where any orange gun will be phased out within 5 levels by fucking white guns, because exponential scaling absolutely fucks the numbers. Hell, that point is even advertised on one of the loading screen tips.
>>
>>386625203
Flamethrowers, and all elemental variants.
>>
>return of revolvers
>uncuck ARs and make them BL1 tier again
>S&S and Atlas
>less divisive manufacturer gimmicks
>manufacturers make every/more weapon type(s) (no maliwan shotgun in BL2 and TPS? Why?)
>non exponential scaling
>either make cars actually fun and useful like in Mad Max or remove the need for vehicles to get around the map without dying of boredom
>dialogue and writing that doesn't consist of everything being badass, wanking vault hunters off as gods and making pandora out to be some really important planet that people care about
>actual lore about the rest of the universe
>don't include lilith, brick and mordecai as main characters. Brick is the only acceptable one left
>don't fucking force players to finish the main story twice before the game actually becomes fun and challenging, and lock the fun playthrough behind fucking dlc
>more dark comedy, less lul so randum
>BL1 style Jakobs that actually took a single shot to kill
>expand upon other alien races or make the eridians relevant
>endgame boss that would actually be able to do something if not stopped (seriously, the warrior could wipe out all life on pandora, and then what? It's made of fucking lava and can't fly that shit ain't going to an actually important planet)
>game doesn't revolve around the fate of the world
>non retarded legendary drop rates for bosses. Farming is ok but not grinding bunker for 3 weeks to get a useful sham/bitch
>enemies drop the weapon they are holding and can spawn with legendaries like bl1
>more than one main city/town in the game (New Haven, Sanctuary, Concordia) With actual NPCs who have quests for you in person and real issues to take care of.
>Gearbox goes bankrupt and sells the ip to a competent developer

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>386658469
>explosive thrower
>>
>>386658492
>sprays a barrage of mini-fireballs that explode on contact
>>
>>386657825
Going to continue my rambling here with a compromise for Gearboxes shitty legendary drops. This is either genius or retarded.

For playthrough 1 and 2, before reaching max level, use Borderlands 1 style legendary drops, have them randomly appear in chests, this along with linear scaling would make finding legendaries before max level feel good. Then once max level is reached revert to the BL2 style where certain enemies have a higher chance to drop specific legendary guns.
>>
>>386658481
This nigga knows whats up
>>
/v/ hates these games and here I am just wanting a solid follow up to BL2. Pre-Sequel was shit but BL2 is one of my all time favorite games. After Gearbox's recent faggotry though I have no faith that it won't be even worse than pre-sequel.
>>
>>386658481
We need battle rifles specifically. The three shot burst rifles, they felt amazing. I played with a sniper for long, BR for mid and SMG for close and it's all I ever needed
>>
File: Magna_Defender1.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Magna_Defender1.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>>386625203
I'd like a Sentai/Power Ranger-type character that morphs as his special.
>Dude loses his wife and kids to bandits because he's not strong enough to protect them
>Snaps like a twig and goes seeking revenge
>Finds an Eridian shard that he turns into a makeshift sword
>The exposure makes him think he's a "Ranger" from his kids' Holo Vids and the bandits "Monsters" before he begins to raze bandit towns (and sometimes settlements by mistake) to the ground
>Never breaks character
His ability could be something like his delusions overtake him and he "morphs", thinks he's invincible, and never drops below 1HP but can't regen health/shields during the process. He also switches to his lazer pistol and sword.
Maybe there could be a skill where at the end he turns to the camera, strikes a pose, and causes an explosion behind him.
>>
>>386658481
Borderlands 1 levels of gore. Especially for the elemental kills.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLtZ0fCAkOs
>>
>>386659763

nah, we need actual vault hunters. not retards
>>
>>386659971
>actual vault hunters
>>386657757
>>
File: 1496368028104.jpg (27KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1496368028104.jpg
27KB, 303x303px
>>386659763
>give a power ranger pyrovision
>>
>>386625203
i don't think i would like it now, borderlands 1/2 was funny when i was child.
but now? what good mechanics did it have?
number creep and headshot everything. for 40 hours. if youre not laughing at the childish jokes it's a boring game.
>>
>>386659428
honestly BL1's weapon design compared to BL2 was like the difference between DOOM and Cowadooty to me. BL2 felt more realistic, giving the weapon classes certain ranges that each of their stats could be within, giving them clear and distinct roles and ranges. But because of that the only thing that differentiated any two automatic weapons was the shitty manufacturer gimmick and the element it shot in.

In BL1 every weapon just felt right. The recoil, muzzle flash, sounds, chunky design and generally higher damage made killing things with non legendary weapons so satisfying. Within each class there was variety, and within each variety was the potential to be great or terrible.

Seriously, did anybody in BL2 ever use (non-unique) tediore shotguns, jakobs ARa, maliwan pistols, dahl literally anything or bandit guns? They all felt so weak, and were defined so heavily by their manufacturer rather than their weapon type that they lost any sense of randomness. Yes, your gun could spawn with a fuckload of part combinations, but if they are all shit what's the point?

Bl1 had certain gun parts that were terrible, iirc every barrel 1 was really inaccurate and useless, but there were also a healthy selection of good gun parts that could make any weapon, even tediore, useful and fun.
>>
>>386659886
excellent taste. Also grenade launchers and elemental flamethrowers were in BL1 but cut last minute, you can grab them by modding your save, they'd work great in game.

Melee weapons too, rather than a simple melee button. Imagine hammers with elemental aoe ground pounds, daggers you can throw or use in melee, osycho buzzaxes etc. They could have random bonuses and stats tied to them like giving you a dash/mini teleport, buffing movement speed, shield recovery rate etc to make melee a possible option with all characters much like using any gun type, with certain characters being more suited to it.

Current system makes melee absolutely fucking useless unless your character is built around it and designed for it, with wasted shitty melee buff skills on characters who can't do melee builds anyway
>>
>>386625203
HEY BADASSES, TURNS OUT ALL THAT ERIDUIM RADIATION WAS TURNING PEOPLE GAY, AIN'T THAT SOME SH*T? SO WE CLEANED THAT THE F*CK UP AND SHOT IT INTO A STAR, NOW THERE'S NO MORE PUCKER PLUNDERING ON PANDORA!
>>
Hey vault hunter an old boyfriend of mine lost our echoes. We recorded all the times we had anal sex on them, I want you to retrieve them. I hope this isn't a pain in your ass.
>>
>>386625352
this
>>
File: 1484698988464.jpg (51KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1484698988464.jpg
51KB, 620x620px
Guys real talk Battleborn was a pretty fun game so I kind of want a mode in Borderlands 3 where you can do similar moba style "quick" matches.
>>
>>386660701
this thread makes me want to get BL1 now... 350 hrs in BL2 and didn't think once to get BL1 dangit
>>
>>386660701
>impling that non unique Dahls are bad
They're great fa.m
It all depends on your build and what weapons you're already using
>>
>>386661464
BL1 is leagues better.
>>
>>386627204
they took everything good about fps games and ruined it
>>
>>386625203
Give the next games Siren a larger cup size and add jiggle physics
>>
>>386632687
>play video game for 1k hours
>Stop wasting your life!
>do carpentry 1k hours
>cool hobby dude!

You and the horse you rode in on are niggers.
>>
>>386661464
BL1 made me realize I was a casual because I couldn't find my way around without the mini map
>>
>>386635537
is that actually ingame? that's pretty funny actually
>>
What company should buy Borderlands to save it?
>>
>>386661450
i wonder if she tastes like coal too
>>
>>386661450
We cant let them get the launch codes, badass!
>>
>>386662059
I bet she tastes like cute.
>>
>>386662157
i can see how some could like light skin girls but darkies are uglier than fat girls
>>
Multiple builds per talent tree so you actually feel like you can customise your playstyle. TPS suffered from having 1 dedicated multiplayer build for each character so you had even fewer. No reason why you couldn't have talents in every build that let you steer them towards glass canon, tank, multiplayer etc.

Fuck off with the shitty "damage increased by 2% for 5 seconds after killing an enemy" filler and putting the interesting talents towards the end. Too many characters in TPS and 2 are boring as shit until near end game.

Less memey SJ W shit. A murder filled world where people eat babies and but the absolute worst thing ever is to be homophobic.
>>
>>386662373
Okay cletus, put down the meth.
>>
>>386661530
their damage output is good. Not better than anything else, but they work. The issue with BL2 Dahl weapons is that they sound weak as hell and usually have really annoying weapon sway despite being toted as the kings of accuracy. They sufficed, but they are had no real advantage over a vladof, jakobs or hyperion weapon to me.

>>386661464
it is a much slower paced game, with clunkier mechanics and a much more isolated world design. I'd grab it if a space western diablo appeals to you, and if you like to read to get your exposition. BL2 throws everything in your face, but the majority of BL1's humour is in the written quest overviews and npc dialogue, and more subtle references.

The fights themselves were basic but other than the final boss I really liked the bosses in BL1 a lot. You're a mercenary taking out bandits, and each of the bandit kings rule their clan differently, with a sense of uniqueness about them that makes it feel like an indie comic book (which is fitting with the art style)

Honestly the opening to BL1 is really painful to play, BL2 has the same shitty story and waiting for NPCs all the time pre-sanctuary, but before you get to the headlands in BL1 you'll be backtracking a lot and most of it will be on foot. If you're finding the game to be too slow, play as Lilith, her phasewalk cuts down on the running around for quests considerably and makes the game so much faster.
>>
>>386662528
"Killing an enemy get x buff" abilities are the worst thing ever. Hate that shit. The only reason blands has them is because they're afraid to give players more abilities.

So that my change, give each class like 6+ abilities in addition to shooting. 1 ability per class is not enough at all, if consoles can support ff14 6 abilities in a blands game should be fine.
>>
>>386658481
Nope you nailed it.
Only thing I want to add is keep Athena playable and fix her melee tree to actually work. She's the most fun i've ever had and the only reason I can stomach TPS.
>>
>>386662560
t. white guilt faggot that couldnt get with any white girls
>falling for the nigress meme in 2017 fucking lul
>>
>>386660701
Bl1 balance and guns were infinitely better than bl2. That alone makes it the better game since the whole thing is about shooting.
>>
>>386663048
Not guilty about anything. White girls are the most entitled modern women. Black girls feel special just to be with a white guy.
>>
>>386655329
Thisssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>386663360
the white washed ones yes but not the 'WOKE QUEEN" ones. THEY are the most entitled, annoying, and materialistic but everyone who posts that darkie is a shill so im wasting my time
>>
>>386663842
I didn't post her. You're just an upset racist too stubborn, stupid or both to consider new things. People like you are the cause of SJWs and the decline in modern society.
>>
>>386664060
i went out with a black girl mate. i wasn't racist until all the blm shit and niggers hating whitey became the norm. Yes white people are to blame for everything right? even the black crime rate
>>
>>386664274
So you got upset black people hate white people while white people have hated black people since the dawn of time? What you need a safe space?
>>
>>386625203
It's a shit series anyway.
>>
>>386664491
>i dont have white guilt
yea clearly you dont bud, its not just hate you retard, there's chimps out there actually killing whites, you are so deluded so by faggot
>>
>>386664498
This.
>>
>>386661656
One is a useful skill that produces useful, tangible rewards that can last for generations, betters yourself, gives a lifelong sense of fulfillment and accomplishment, and is an interesting activity that you can convey to other people.

The other makes you into a cynical social retard that no one wants to spend time with.

I'll let you figure out which one is which
>>
>>386664650
White people kill black people too. You're probably some white trash hillbilly with no actual accomplishments.
>>
>>386642887
triggered
>>
>>386664748
>carpentry you can convey to other people
>gaming you can actually do with other people

One is a fun social hobby. The other is for people with a wood obsession.
>>
>>386625203
I want them to ride the Telltale game's cock like there is no tomorrow, Rhys better be an important NPC and Fiona should at least be a DLC VH

That game opened up more interesting storylines and plot devices than 2 or pre-sequel combined
>>
>>386664785
im not even taking you serious at this point but i'll give you this last (You) you so desperately need. The media is promoting niggers killing whites you dumb fuck. Look at the statistics niggers kill niggers and anyone else more than anyone else does. Google zack randalls, hopefully you end up like him cuck
>>
If they fix the Scaling and overused manufacturer gimmicks.
They completely ruined Hyperion smg's in 2
>>
more than one action skill per character, maybe choosing 2 skills from 4-8 options
>>
>>386665185
The gimmicks are fine they just need to do more than just slap it into weapons and call it a day

The SMG problem you mentioned could be easily fixed if all Hyperion SMG's just had slightly larger mag sizes and DAHL/Vladof Snipers would be so much better if there wasn't so much weapon kick
>>
>>386665154
>wishing death on someone for disagreeing with you

So you're saying you're a nigger.
>>
>>386628342
It must be easy to write for these games because this sounds spot on.
>>
>>386625203
>ice element
>laser weapons
>flamethrowers
>grenade launchers
>melee weapons
>no Battleborn-esque character designs
>>
File: IMG_2849.jpg (74KB, 728x791px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2849.jpg
74KB, 728x791px
>>386628342
>Nothing about the Vladof CEO hacking the satellite

apply yourself
>>
>>386665951
>Laser Weapons

They don't exist outside of Elpis because Burch is a hack and said they would crumble if they left the atmosphere or something retarded like that

Just headcanon that Torgue destroyed all of them like he said they would
>>
>>386627320
>LMGs/miniguns
>Eridian guns make a return

YES
>>
File: 1467679565278.gif (1MB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1467679565278.gif
1MB, 260x187px
>>386628342
fucking kek
>>
File: hiiiiii.gif (651KB, 268x160px) Image search: [Google]
hiiiiii.gif
651KB, 268x160px
>>386626781
damn she hot... i think gaige is the hottest character in the series...
>>
can they make assault rifles not shit for once?

even legendary ARs get outclassed by other weapon types of lower tiers
>>
File: 1476010602016.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476010602016.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>13 year old girl whos parents were killed in a lab
>blows people up and is clearly fucked up
>gearbox plays it off like she's so wacky and funny
>>
>>386666537
They need to bring weapon proficiency back, I understand why they got rid of it in the first place but I feel it missing was the reason for the garbage scaling and large number of passive precent increase skills
>>
File: IMG_2945.jpg (51KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2945.jpg
51KB, 268x268px
I just hope best boy brings us back some sexy ass Atlas aesthetic weaponry

>>386666794
Borderlands protagonist are not moral and selfless heros, she also clearly has issues because she cut off her arm in place of a control rod for her robot

In other news water is wet and the sky is blue
>>
I want to leave Pandora.
>>
>>386667142
didn't she lose her arm by accident and thought it's a great idea to make the prosthesis also a control rod for murderbot
>>
File: 46564865163234163.png (735KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
46564865163234163.png
735KB, 1200x1920px
>>386666508
>>
>>386627204
Speaking as someone who thought the original was legitimately one of the best games of the late 2000s, the general sense of progression is fucked.
>stuck in the same area for fucking hours with no quests to do trying to either level up or find a better weapon so you can attempt to get through the next section, which has kicked your ass during all previous attempts
>skill tree takes ages to map out, all the fun skills being locked until you're practically done with the playthrough
>enemies in late game and NG+ take the term "bulletsponge" to a ludicrous degree
>>
>>386668448
mmmmmmm yeah...
>>
>>386669224
>>
G U N S MORE GUNS

U

N

S
>>
File: Shitbox software.jpg (127KB, 605x967px) Image search: [Google]
Shitbox software.jpg
127KB, 605x967px
Gearbox are some of the biggest scumbag devs out there so I hope BL3 tanks really hard so they go out of business.

Apparantly they're working on a new game that's not BL3. I found pic related in my mailbox a few weeks ago.
>>
File: blands_man-maliwan1.jpg (325KB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
blands_man-maliwan1.jpg
325KB, 3200x1800px
>>386626084
I never played BL1 and even then I agree with your last point, having played only 2 and a bit of pre-sequel I feel like the series could really use to take itself more seriously, as I hear it did in the first game.

Beyond that?
More maliwan weapons, I love that shit
>>
>>386625203
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHjeb4EIj_Y
Waifu installing. More girls.
>>
To be cancelled. The open world meme is dying, the "lolsorandumb!!1!" humor was never funny, and the gameplay was Diablo with guns but worse. Just let it stay dead like Duke Nukem.
>>
>>386626954
>Wanting Destiny 2 over Borderlands

Proof this board has shit taste
>>
>>386627004
I like this idea
>>
>>386667365
No, she amputated her arm in order to place the control rod in a prosthetic, so it could be carried easily
>>
>>386670680
That's not going to happen. Game devs listen to the "fans", especially reddit, more than is healthy.
>>
>>386670954
>>386667365
you're both right, what started as a workplace accident that can be fixed with a healing syringe turned into an excuse to just cut the whole limb off so the summoning device can be built into a mechanical arm

https://youtu.be/W0QBTg3RgXs
>>
>>386625203
Vladof Shotguns
>>
File: Zx10v3_detonating_hammer.png (74KB, 403x279px) Image search: [Google]
Zx10v3_detonating_hammer.png
74KB, 403x279px
>>386671267
This
>>
>>386625203
To not happen.
>>
>>386634220
Go home Randy.
>>
>>386654145
She is a cunt who complain about
>Muh jack is evil and bad
When she is 10x time worst
>>
File: 1457646643752.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457646643752.png
13KB, 500x500px
>>386657825
Fucking THIS. Replaying Borderlands 2 made me realize just how horrible the replayability is, none of the dialogue or cut scenes are skippable, you have to go through the exact same quest with the same, horrible dialogue, they don't make any attempt to skip past all the stuff that the player already knows about, I turned off the entire sound by my third playthrough because I was so sick of it. I swear to god, if you cut up all the dialogue and shit people already know, it would be like two hours.
>>
>>386625352
SPBP
>>
File: Psycho.png (439KB, 476x662px) Image search: [Google]
Psycho.png
439KB, 476x662px
>>386674140
Also in the form of combat chatter, make bandits have some fucking grit to them again. I've been replaying BL1 with a friend and I forgot that bandits actually acted like fucking bandits.
>"Hey we need your woman to come out here and.. lend us a hand, hehe. Look you really don't want us to come back with Nine Toes."
>"Ya gonna squeal before we cook ya?"
>"The fuck're you lookin' at asshole? Get your ass gone!"
Or how the badass psycho variant sounds like a guy that was kept chained up in a shitty basement as a pet somewhere for years and was only being fed steroids and raw meat.

The funny bits in BL1 stood out because of how grim everything was.
>>
I'm not convinced I want it to exist at all
>>
>>386625203
Fun
>>
>>386627931
look at this fucking casual. look at him an laugh
>>
New planet
New cast
Throw out everything from the series except the basic eridian/vault plot and the general hunter/mercenary/corporation dynamic
Gun types/brands feel more different (e.g. revolvers have low damage but high crit damage), maybe bring back the weapon type specializations from 1
Longer, more interesting skill trees with more action skill types and augmentations
I like the co-op-focused skill trees that Maya and that one bitch from TPS have, maybe have one of those for most/all characters
>>
>>386671464
Just dont bring back asymmetric and offcentered shot patterns, those were dumb
>>
>>386625203
Make it all the good from 1 mixed with all the good from 2, and the few little decent sprinkles from TPS. that's it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat if they don't fuck it up like TPS and Battleborn

God I want Borderlands 3. Burch being gone is already a massive leap in the right direction, just hope Randy and the rest can realize the mistakes they've made and learn that instead of pandering to demographics you'll never have (Battleborn and that new 1v1 thing they're making), they can simply pander to Borderlands fans. sure it sucks some of their other ips are probably staying dead, but it may be for the best
>>
>>386666508
her skin that replaces the leggings with fishnets made me jerk off a few times. Maya has some sexy skins too
>>
>>386625203
Less "feminism is awesome!"-tier writing, more weapon varieties, classes, skills...
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.