[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

343 gave me AIDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-Ur-Didact.png (127KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Ur-Didact.png
127KB, 300x265px
>killing the didact in halo 4
>bring him back in the comics only to kill him off again
>bring back THE FUCKING FLOOD in the lamest way possible (halo wars 2 expansion)

343 industries is gay
>>
>>386623765
that boss fight was sooooo shit so was the Vehicle level
>>
>>386623765
Even worse than that because there are two didacts in the novels before the game.
>>
>>386623765
Halo died when Bungie stopped developing it. Time to give up on the franchise. Just like Star Wars.
>>
>>386623765
Dawn OP. Your dad looks fugly.
>>
They did the common mistake that most other games studios did; they thought writing a good story is easy.

They could easily use a fraction of their budget to hire a competent writer but no, they let the idea guy do the writing...
>>
>>386623765
What makes it even better is that in the next game they made an even worse villain

I never thought I'd miss the Didact but holy fuck Copy Pastebot really did it
>>
>>386624908
>he says as h5 has the best forge in the series, some of the best MP, and all the recent novels have been good
>>
>>386629056
It's proven that 343 can't write for shit. Bungie can't write as well but at least they like to try crazy ideas.
Forget multi-layered villain, the next dude will fall into the most cliche scifi stereotype villain. And that should be either the over-obsessed inventor or the creature of pure energy.
>>
>>386623765
Will the flood expansion be free? saw a one minute video of it while lurking and thought it looked pretty cool.
>>
>>386630165
The coop horde mode was kinda neat but unfortunately its a paid dlc.
>>
>>386624908
Bungie killed it with Reach
>>
>Playing Halo Past 3/ODST
Series died like a decade ago just let it die please
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.