[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you downloaded Warframe yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Why haven't you downloaded Warframe yet?
>>
>>386621204
Played it for a few hours. It was shit. Deleted.
>>
>>386621204
It's still in beta
>>
>>386622494
How long ago? They've added a fuckton of content to the game since you probably last played it.
>>
>>386621204
I'm not sold by ass, as lovely as it is.
>>
>>386622565
And? It's still a solid game
>>
>>386622708
I used that image as a joke. The game doesn't usually flaunt ass all that much, unlike Shitwatch
>>
>>386621204
nigga i played this since beta, when they remade shit into UPGRADABLE CARDS AND SHIEEET i stopped. they even nerfed Frost in which i heavily invested upon so i stopped playing
>>
>>386621204
nice viraling faggot
>>
>>386621204
Because its like 50 dollars for a warframe with a few new abilities, they're kikes, they can suck on nuts and choke on a dick m8.
>>
>>386622921
>paying for frames
>>
>>386622864
The modding system is well done in my opinion. And at least this game handles nerfing and buffing better than Overwatch
>>
I actually just started playing this two and a half weeks ago. I really like it.
>>
>>386622921
You NEVER have to pay for a Warframe. It's a grinding game and that's how you get them. And it's $20, you mongoloid
>>
>>386622921
>being this retarded
>>
They nerfed Saryn and Ember into oblivion, nerfed Banshee because they didn't want AoE kill everyone, then released Nova who did that and more.
>>
>>386622994
>>386623073
Grinding 5 years for one sounds like a lot of fun. Also, if you think 20 is even acceptable, you're a dumb ass sheep.
>>386623086
Do you feel better now?
>>
I did, played for about a hundred hours but then I got bored and uninstalled.
>>
Last time I played the game had jetpacks and kids.

Whats new
>>
>>386621204
Cuz the devs make me feel bad that I live in the same country as them.
>>
>>386623168
It took me literally 20 minutes of grinding to get all the parts for Valkyr. Same for Mag, Rhino, and Frost. Get fucked, faggot
>>
>>386623168
I'm the dude who started playing a few weeks ago. I've made Oberon, Rhino, and Inaros in these few weeks. I have more than enough mats for more, I just need to trade some shit for Warframe slots.

From what I've seen, the ONLY annoying part is getting the blueprints for some of the standard frames and primes, getting the mats themselves for the craft is not hard. Even then, it's clear you can just trade up for the Plat to flat out buy the prints yourself anyway. Don't exaggerate the "grind", because it is not that fucking bad in practice.
>>
>>386623360
Wat
>>
>>386621204
I did, for like 8 hours. It was too much grindan and too little reward for me, I had fun though.
>>
>>386621204
Because I'm literally retarded and can't figure out how to get anything in this game.
It's just mats and top of blueprints on top of mods, I spend 90% of the time looking at a wiki trying to build a weapon and when I finally build it people tell me it's literally the worst weapon ever.
>>
kys shill
>>
>>386623843
The best advice I got was from some anon who just said "Fuck what every faggot that tells you something is horrible says, just spend your time gunning for the gear you want to use and figure shit out for yourself."

Dude was right, I've found guns I don't like and guns I do like. Don't really give a shit about anything else thus far. I'll worry about min-maxng when I get to the end-game and shit. Even then I've read multiple times that most guns can be good, it's just that only a few are exceptional, meaning it isn't a necessity to use specific guns, because a lot are workable with the right mod setups.
>>
>>386621204
Nobody to play with
>>
who the fuck keeps shilling this garbage?
>>
>>386623459
>Don't exaggerate the "grind", because it is not that fucking bad in practice
>he didn't farm for Nidus
>he didn't farm for Ivara
>>
>>386622996
>RNG card drops to increase absolutely required stats
>good

You're trapped, and you don't even know it.
>>
>>386625204
Cards are easy to get except for maybe primed mods.
>>
>>386621204
it doesn't have Actual graphics
>>
>>386621204

It's a piece of shit with terrible mechanics and performance
>>
>>386625128
Well I said the only annoying part is is getting the prints for some of the standard frames and primes.

I've also got two of Ivara's blueprints so far because I fucking love Spy missions. I've farmed them for experience.
>>
File: e64.png (73KB, 1000x950px) Image search: [Google]
e64.png
73KB, 1000x950px
>>386621204

>Playing warframe
>hands start shaking, heart starts beating
>can smell blood in the water
>so close i can almost taste it
>surge of adrenaline, so close now
>the tension is almost killing me, starting to develop a cold sweat
>giant tidal wave of endorphins and calm crash into me as the trade goes trough
>mfw i just made another (((good))) deal

I'm as /pol/ as it gets, but fuck me if warframe doesn't bring out my inner jew
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.