[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm sorry guys, i really am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hero-1.jpg (47KB, 652x370px) Image search: [Google]
hero-1.jpg
47KB, 652x370px
i'm sorry guys, i really am
>>
At least you were better than the Virtual Boy.
>>
>>386621001
You should be sorry. The Wii U had a great collection of exclusives, which are the most important thing for a console.
There was no reason for you to make fun of it after 2014.
>>
>>386621001
and you should be. I trusted nintendo for the first time ever and got fucked for it. Now I can't even get a good price for selling you. I should have just gotten a PS4.
>>
>>386621675
exclusives aren't the most important thing for consoles. Stop the fucking exclusives meme. A wide, varied library is most important - and that means 3rd party multiplats as well as 1st party stuff. The wii u literally just had nintendo games and nothing else. It had a fucking shit library and this is coming from somebody who owns one and likes it
>>
>>386621001
But I had fun what's there to apologize for?
>>
>>386621001
No need to apologise. They just didn't understand you and mocked you because of that, and your daddy did a shit job of marketing you. Those of us who bought you had many years of enjoyment from your actually quite reasonable game library. Thanks to ports some of the unbelievers will get to play some of the games that made you great, but I'll always remember the time we spent together.
>>
>>386622149
mark my fucking words, just like the dreamcast people will realize how great this console is 10 years from now when games have literally regressed to sega CD style FMV movies
>>
>>386621001
It feels like the WiiU had such a short life span and that always dissapoints me that they stopped supporting in what felt like such a short time.

But then I look at my WiiU game collection and realize its a pretty decent size. I hacked it and didnt realize til after I already owned all the games actually worth playing save for a few
>>
File: 1416807622264.png (83KB, 307x383px) Image search: [Google]
1416807622264.png
83KB, 307x383px
>>386622654
Nigger, if I want to play multiplats, I'll play them on my PC.
If I'm buying a Nintendo console, I'm buying it to play games published by Nintendo. Anything else is just a cherry on top.
>>
>>386624637
Compared to Sony's treatment of the Vita, a system that's sold comparable numbers, the Wii U had a huge lifespan.
>>
>>386625050
Vita still gets new games though

Its only weeb shit and most of it is cross platform but it still gets some support. WiiU is straight dead the only game I see still in production for it is "Just Dance 2018"
>>
>>386625208
That's not what I'm really talking about.
Sure, the Vita still gets games, but Sony completely checked out and has just been sitting back collecting their part of third party sales for almost three years, now. They gave up on it.
With the Wii U, Nintendo stuck with it for over four years, despite bad sales and everyone who didn't own one telling them to just pull the plug. They had to carry that thing with almost nothing but games developed or funded by them for that long. They still managed to give it a respectable library for something considered to be an all-around failure.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.