[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkest Dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: BACK BEAST.jpg (641KB, 3400x2339px) Image search: [Google]
BACK BEAST.jpg
641KB, 3400x2339px
I have just finished downloading darkest dungeon, give me some tips /v/, what to expect?
>>
Make sure you have at least 4 people from your stage coaches each week just in case. Everything else you can learn as you go.
>>
put torches on red altars
>>
That overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
>>
>>386620121
Don't get attached to your characters, get rid of those with bad effects, they'll kill your fucking squad.
>>
It sucks
>>
File: smile.jpg (20KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
20KB, 451x451px
Yo, OP here again, i just went through one of the most bullshit battles ever, the skeletons kept dodging and i nearly lost my doctor, but when i won i got a book named "Book of holiness" with the term Ancestral on it. Is this good?
>>
>>386622029
wait what version are you playing
that's not ancestral it's just rare
>>
>>386620121
Something is inevitability going to go horribly wrong and your favorite characters are going to die.
Learn to cut your losses. If something seems hopeless it probably is.
>>
>>386620634
I killed the shambler twice in one run once
I don't know why the game spawned two of those altars
>>
>>386620121

In the battle against evil, you need a throw away squad to marathon dungeons for phat l00t for your A squad.
>>
hit the small pig
>>
>>386625913
To expand on this in one of the boss fights there is a big pig and a small pig. The small pig marks the targets for the big pig to attack and it does a ton of damage. If you want to stop getting marked you should focus down the small pig first.
>>
Kill the dogs
>>
>>386620121
Do research on good team compositions beforehand to minimize losses. Going into each boss with the correct team on your first attempt can save you a lot of hassle and grind.
>>
>>386625913
>>386626254
do not hit the small pig
Should you choose to do this the big piggy will get mad and will smash you with massive 4 person AOEs for the rest of the fight should you kill the small pig
>>
>>386620121
tides turning
>>
>>386622029
If you're actually playing such an old version of the game that book of holiness is marked as ancestral...hoo boy. I have two pieces of advice for you:
1: Taking more than one hellion will trivialize the entire game.
2: Protection does not work how it sounds like it works. Stack protection trinkets on all heroes.
>>
>>386620121
Remind yourself
>>
>>386620121
edit the inventory files and make quest items stack
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.