[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post unpopular vidya opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: konosuba.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
konosuba.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I like Playstation, Nintendo, Microsoft, and PC while also acknowledging that they each have their own various flaws and issues.

Also console wars are stupid.
>>
>>386619853
You said unpopular opinion, not reasonable ones
>>
>>386619853
How dare you actually making sense you fucking normie.
>>
I don't mind games having tons of cutscenes if the cutscenes are cool.
>>
File: Promotional_Artwork_KH.png (2MB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Promotional_Artwork_KH.png
2MB, 1120x1600px
KH1 is better than KH2
>>
Sonic 1 is the best Sonic game
>>
>>386621682
I agree except on the gameplay, kh1 story and world felt like I was really on an adventure. Kh2 combat is still tigher through
>>
>>386621682
The story is absolutely better. It's nice and self contained too before it went batshit crazy.
>>
>>386621838
I have to disagree.
I understand that levels such as Marble and Labyrinth were meant to slow the pace down, and implement some puzzle-solving mechanics to ensure the game wouldn't get stale, but sweet jesus playing that again on mobile reminded me how they drag the game to a snail's pace.
The platforming sucks ass due to Sonic's loose controls, and unless you're already experienced with it, the faster paths are either extremely obtuse or flat-out nonexistent.
And Spring Yard is just weird.
Really, the only two zone that were based on the game's marketing statement (faster, cooler than Mario) are Green Hill and Star Light.
I guess in an era of "press left to win" you can appreciate the effort the developers went to diversify the game, but here it wasn't done well.
>>
Hardcore gaming and casual gaming can co-exist on the market and it is healthy for the industry. Hardcore gaming will only continue to grow but there will always be a place for shorter, easy to play games for people who enjoy playing video games but might not have the availability to sink dozens or hundreds of hours into content rich games.
>>
The OST remixes in Yakuza Kiwami are better than the original. drop your nostalgiafagging
>>
MOBA's are too slow paced, everything feels too slow in what could be done much faster, move speed and attack animations are usually too slow too feel impactful
>>
>>386624713
I listened to For Who's Sake and that alone is miles better than the original. Can't wait for Kiwami.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.