[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUND THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hungry.jpg (667KB, 2098x1146px) Image search: [Google]
hungry.jpg
667KB, 2098x1146px
I am a longtime Zelda and Age of Empires II fan, among other games.
I played Master of Orion 2 and enjoyed it.
I never played any Crusader Kings or Witcher games, though I have some basic grasp of their elements.
I have been playing Stardew Valley for a week and am at the end of Year 1.

But onto the point of the matter. Picture related. Why isn't a game like this made yet?
Seriously.
I'D PLAY THE BLEEDING SHIT OUT OF IT
Someone needs to fund this.

Also, I guess this can be another "post your ideas for games" thread.
>>
File: 1304625285098.jpg (201KB, 992x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1304625285098.jpg
201KB, 992x1237px
>>386618706

>I never played any Crusader Kings or Witcher games
you are really missing out man, you should go play them.

>Why isn't a game like this made yet?
I cant even begin to imagine what a coding nightmare it must be to even make the simple concept of it into reality.

the publishers that have the resource it to make it happen, wont because this is too complicated and theres very little way to tack on micro transactions into it.long life cycles on games dont sell as much as yearly or bi yearly sequels. theres no point into putting that much effort into a game, when you could probably rehash some call of duty for 3 years in a row and swim loads of cash.

closest you are gonna get to a game like that is probably gonna be mount and blade,dark cloud, dwarf fortress or rimworld. now the problem with these is that they dont fill all the requirements from the pic, but they fill most of them.

still, in a couple of years we might see soemthing like that coming from an indie dev. we can still dream
>>
>>386619734
Well, thanks for actually giving me an answer. I was hoping I was wrong about it not existing, which would be a big revelation. I hope to fish for more replies with another thread some other day.
>>
sounds like mount and blade
>>
>>386619994
try the american time afternoons.
most /v/tards arent shit posting at this time of night.
>>
>>386618706
id be okay if the games overworld and diplomacy took place in a map like crusader kings. but then it would switch to 3rd person when you are going to adventure or fight battles.
>>
>>386618706

Rune Factory, anon

From the same folks that brought you Harvest Moon, you'll be able to fight your way through monsters, have pets , get a wife, have a land to tend to, and do good shit

You can find them online for the DS
>>
What is Mount & Blade: Warband?
>>
A game like the pic you posted hasn't been made because it would be complete and utter garbage
>>
>>386620267
>>386620480
I've heard of these.
Also, you've almost sold me this Rune Factory. I don't know what "do good shit" entails to. But if someone doesn't develop my idea, I might just try becoming a dev.

>>386620292
Will do.

>>386620456
Yes, I had all of this in mind.

>>386620691
Are you telling me there is relationships and marriage in that game, friend?

>>386620883
I know, I honestly don't believe any game is unanimously loved by all people that have played it.
>>
>>386618706
Literally mount and blade warband without the farming.
>>
>>386618706
how am I gonna be a farmer, merc, and monarch all at once
>>
>>386623703
You can ditch one to become the other. Vikings weren't just pillaging rapists, you know. A lot of them were fishermen and farmers, and some managed to become chieftains.
>>
What is Rune Factory?
What is Mount and Blade?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.