[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video game streaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Kev_meme_TOTHEMAX.png (416KB, 1420x638px) Image search: [Google]
Kev_meme_TOTHEMAX.png
416KB, 1420x638px
It's time to acknowledge the truth /v/

OUR MAN KEVIN WAS RIGHT

Video game streaming is a CANCER on video games and using your superior intelligence to FORCE new streamers to quit is not "wrong" it's GODS WORK
>>
File: Kevin_Kollage.png (834KB, 1200x4120px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin_Kollage.png
834KB, 1200x4120px
If any of you have not been enlightened yet have some evidence our our man KEV KICKING ASS
>>
the thread was entertaining but dont force yourself as a meme kid. its fucking sad
>>
hit the showers kev.
>>
File: Kev_destroys_streamer.png (76KB, 982x747px) Image search: [Google]
Kev_destroys_streamer.png
76KB, 982x747px
>>386614940
I wish I
could put these streamers to rest like him but I am only a disciple

>>386615210
HE WHO HAS NO FACE supporter detected
>>
>>386614809
but I watch my own stream how could Kevin fool me?
>>
File: Kevin_educating.png (50KB, 545x216px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin_educating.png
50KB, 545x216px
>>386615385

the faceless one was in your same position but was fooled all the same

there is no escape
>>
>>386615352
forcing yourself as a meme will devalue anything you did. the meme has to sprout organically. again it was funny but dont force your shit.
>>
>>386614809
This thread is killing more video games then any streamer, with pure autism no less.
>>
>>386615520
perhaps he has tried before but didn't work cause I've been told that my stream had issues and by watching my own stream I noticed it was fine and told the guy the problem was at his end.
>>
File: FACELESS_ENEMY.png (157KB, 544x638px) Image search: [Google]
FACELESS_ENEMY.png
157KB, 544x638px
>>386615575
Another one has come to defend the faceless one back to plebbit with you

can't you understand Kevin is trying to SAVE this board?

but whatever, I'm sure your master is very pleased with you
>>
File: ENEMY_Behind_Bars.png (181KB, 345x401px) Image search: [Google]
ENEMY_Behind_Bars.png
181KB, 345x401px
>>386615728
We are BUILDERS but to build the world up you must first destroy

DESTROY STREAMS

Soon all you streamers will be locked up and your cancer contained
>>
It's all the streamer trying to get more popular with this retarded shit
>>
File: 120PF1224_6GNWQ_1.jpg (596KB, 2000x1394px) Image search: [Google]
120PF1224_6GNWQ_1.jpg
596KB, 2000x1394px
>>386617157
Sadly, this was pretty much ruled out in the original thread. I'm not sure if this guy is the OP from that thread but what I am sure of is that great autism is at work.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.