[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you pay $200 for Evan's game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Would you pay $200 for Evan's game?
>>
thats a really nice CE shame i got no money tho
>>
>>386604339
I've been waiting for them to put up a CE
>>
>>386604339
Nah, I'll just get the basic one with the season pass and the BD. Not gonna pay an extra $100 for some toys and an artbook and CD that're likely just an advertisement for the expanded ones that come out in 6 months.
>>
>>386604339

I don't really do CEs.

I might consider the steel case.
>>
File: ger-noscale.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ger-noscale.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw Yurop gets this one instead
>>
PC or PS4?
>>
>>386604339

Hopefully this game isn't 2hrs long like the last one and not completely dumbed down for children.

I want Ni No Kuni 2 to be able to stand on its own merits instead of being a very casual pokemon clone.

Why does everything that's made for kids have to be shit, just fucking make a normal length game you stupid nips.
>>
File: coco.gif (684KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
coco.gif
684KB, 500x500px
>>386604339
>mfw Digital River
>>
>>386610987
the first one is actually nice tho, if just a tad short for an RPG.
>>
>>386604339
I mean as far as CE's go that is a good amount of stuff, but no I won't be buying it.

Wasn't a very big fan of the first game, art and music were wonderful but the gameplay and story bored me to tears. Still, it's not a bad CE.
>>
>>386604339
I really liked the first game but I wouldn't spend 200
Steel case looks dope so I'd probably get that
>>
>>386604339
Where can I pre-order?
>>
Do you guys think they'll let you fuck the boy king (female) in this game?
>>
>more anime shovelware on the shitstation

Even if i had 1 billion dollars i wouldnt buy this shit
>>
>>386611438
Bandai namco uses amazon now dont they?
>>
Why does the evan is a girl meme still exist? He definitely isn't the first anime guy to look like a girl. Not even the most feminine. He's distinctly a male.
>>
>>386612795
While you are a disgusting troll, you are half right. This game will most likely be as boring as the first game. So why spend $199 on it?
>>
>>386613482

Neko boi king (female)
>>
>>386612795
why did you buy a ps4 for fag
>>
>>386613752
I didnt buy a ps4. I dont have any current gen system (wii u, xbox one, ps4, vita, 3ds). The 360 was the last console worth buying and im fine with that. Ninja gaiden 2 forever for me. I will give wii u fags this though, mario kart 8 and nsmbu are an absolute delight. But maybe thats because the only nsmb i played was ds and the last mario kart i played, was also on ds.
>>
>>386613950
You sure showed us then.
>>
>>386612795
Spot the Shitch owner
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.