[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How steam works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 13

1) Games are stored in your computer but you can't modify the files
2) The binary files in your computer are only using your CPU/GPU as a parasite to connect to steam servers otherwise they are worthless
3) Even if you modify the files offline it's still illegal
4) You agreed to purchase the license to authenticate a game online, you don't purchase the game itself
5) Valve DRM client called Steam allow third party DRM to connect o to third party servers without your consent
>b-but why should I care I just want to play gaems xD
not an argument
>>
Do you believe you're "mass redpilling" people by making a thread about Steam selling licences?
Everyone knows that, everyone has already chosen to accept it.
And by the way, Steam (the client) isn't a DRM. Steamwork is. Here's an incomplete list of game that only require you to use Steam to download them: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Big_List_of_DRM-Free_Games_on_Steam
>>
>>386603703
>Install the games on an external drive
>Press "offline mode"
>Oh look, all of my games, stored on solid media, for as long as I want.
>If I want to be a pedantic shit I can install every one on its own individual DVD.
>>
>>386603703
GoG is drm free
>>
>>386603703
>not an argument
Uhm, no sweetie, you see

People enjoy videogames
They don't care about DRM or whatever third world order nonsense you're talking about.
>>
>>386603703
So how should I buy Sonic Mania on my PC?
>>
>>386604110
>Steam (the client) isn't a DRM
it is
Without steam client you can't connect to the servers and 99% of games require online activation
>>
>>386604262
GoG is literally paying for stuff from Pirate Bay with the serial number filed off.
>>
>>386604282
buy on PS4/Xbox/Switch
>>
>>386604379
>buying consoles with paid online
I would rather die.
>>
>>386604293
If Steam is a DRM how do you explain the 1% of games that never requires you to use the client beyond the initial download?
>>
>>386604341
That's pretty based.
>>
>>386604460
>playing online
>>
>>386604535
Download a game
install
you can only play if you are connected to the internet (authentication on valve/third party servers)
>>
>>386604579
>implying whether I play online or not is relevant to the principle
>>
>>386604651
Stop sidestepping me, I literally just said you don't need authetification for those games.
>>
>>386604651
I have over 200 steam games, and not a single one does that.
>>
Incorrect.
>>
>>386604746
you still need the steam client
if you uninstall the steam client the game won't work except rare indie games which gives you freedom to download the compete binary without online authentication
>>
>>386604880
>Go to My Computer->C:/Program Files/Steam/Common/Game/Game.exe

Oh look it works without steam.
>>
>>386603703
do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>386604270

Please be a joke post
>>
>>386604880
And we're circling back to my original point.
If Steam is DRM, how come those rare indie (actually not always indie if you bothered to follow my link) games can exist?
The answer is simple: because Steam isn't a DRM. Steamwork is. And Steamwork is optional.
>>
>>386605030
>"Steam needs to be running in order to play this game. Please click "Ok" and launch Steam."
>>
>>386604270
Third world nonsense, lmao. You'll be singing in a high-pitched voice when they DRM your fucking organs thirty years into the future.
>>
>>386605090
>how come those rare indie (actually not always indie if you bothered to follow my link) games can exist?
because they bypass the DRM by offering you to download the game without steam code
That happens due the nature of the code explicit states that no kind of steam authentication is required
Even Valve admits Steam is a DRM client that manages other DRMs (third party servers)
>>
>>386605303
proof?
>>
>>386604341
Your point?
>>
>>386605170
Never happens. Name 20 games that do this.

Unless you're bitching you can't log into multiplayer games without the multiplayer client, in which case go fuck yourself.
>>
>>386605437
Nigga, literally every game I pirate does that if I don't apply the crack, and their DRM is Steamworks. Can you add 1 and 1?
>>
>>386605354
DRM: "A Digital Rights Management (DRM) system binds the game to a legitimate user account and allows the game to be played whenever and wherever the consumer wants to download and execute the game. "

That's the definition of the steam client

>Once the software is downloaded and installed, the user must then authenticate through Steam to de-encrypt the executable files to play the game. Normally this is done while connected to the Internet following the user's credential validation, but once they have logged into Steam once, a user can instruct Steam to launch in a special offline mode to be able to play their games without a network connection
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1051534/a-closer-look-valve-ceg
>>
>>386604341
>people make an effort to sell without DRM
>dude it's like pirate bay lol
>>
>>386605437
you are a fucking retard brazilian shut the fuck up
all games require online authentication, some require only 1 at start while others require permanent internet connection.
>>
>>386605651
No literally, they sell the cracked exe files from pirated copies.
>>
>>386605634
>2009 article
No longer relevant.
>>
>>386605634
this isn't proof
please post a verified source
>>
>>386603703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJgA84YnYU

tl;dr, more Arma

everyone that has Arma is playing arma too much for /v/
>>
Steam client is required to decrypt the files and play
You don't own the game. Without the client decryption your files are worthless
>>
Guys, when are you going to stop buying physical copies of games. Don't you know they all have DRM on the CDs to prevent you from copying them?

Try playing the game you "own" without the CD. It won't work. You don't really "own" your game when you buy a CD, you're just renting it.
>>
>>386605842
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX2emVXOy00
>>
>>386605832
>>386605836
You guys are completely retard. Fucking illiterate

The 2009 article is relevant because the nature of steam in 2009 is just like today.
Read the fucking definition of DRM
>Once the software is downloaded and installed, the user must then authenticate through Steam to de-encrypt the executable files to play the game
Once the software is downloaded and installed, the user must then authenticate through Steam to de-encrypt the executable files to play the game
>Once the software is downloaded and installed, the user must then authenticate through Steam to de-encrypt the executable files to play the game
Once the software is downloaded and installed, the user must then authenticate through Steam to de-encrypt the executable files to play the game

THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF DRM
>>
Hi everyone I went peepee today
>>
>>386606025
Did you know you can't use a toilet you own without paying your water bill? It's DRM for your pee. You can't pee without checking in to the water company every month.

You don't own the toilet, you're just renting it.
>>
>>386605947
If you didn't have confirmation bias, you'd have gone to the official source (http://www.steampowered.com/steamworks/publishingservices.php) which states the following:
>Steamworks' anti-piracy suite combines three approaches to anti-piracy: (1) Custom Executable Generation, (2) Retail Encryption, and (3) Valuable Platform-Dependent Features. These work together to provide a seamless end-user experience, protecting your game and giving real value to customers.
Notice the first word there, "Steamworks"? Yeah, that's Steam's *optional* DRM. The one devs can implement independently form the client.
The one that shows, once again, that Steam isn't DRM. Steamworks is.
>>
File: Screenshot-34.png (778KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-34.png
778KB, 1366x768px
>>386606168
Launch your game and close steam client
it will show this message
You are completely retarded
You can't even read and understand a simple process such as DRM and online authentication
>>
>>386606280
Okay, give me a few minutes so I can record myself doing so.
>>
>>386605751
Can I get a source on that
>>
>>386606357
I bet you'll launch one of those 1% of games that bypass steam client DRM
but anyway do it faggot
>>
>>386606280
>Black Ops
>A game using Steamworks DRM

Fuck off cuck.
>>
>>386603703
That's how everything you can buy and use digitally works.
If your mother dies, her license for ebooks on her kindle or whatever, don't transferred to you or some shit like that.
>>
>>386606502
Try launching hellblade which is a single player game to see what happens
>>
>>386606382
Users find out from time to time when they explore the data that GoG got lazy and didn't clean up after the pirates they stole exes from.

https://www.gog.com/forum/deus_ex_series/deus_ex_invisible_war_uses_fairlight_crack

https://www.gog.com/forum/vanishing_of_ethan_carter_the/remnants_of_steam_version_contained_within_the_gog_version

http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/pay-for-torrented-games-at-gog-com.42099/

https://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/gog_uses_crack_to_remove_flatouts_protection/page1

Plenty more if you google.
>>
>>386605751
>>386606382
not that guy, they've done it a few times for games where the dev or the original codebase no longer exists, but those cases are the exception, not the rule
don't have a source, but i've heard it from several places over the past few years
>>
>>386603703
The next video game consoles won't have physical media.
Except the next Nintendo toy because they're always 2 generations behind.
It's the future. Embrace it.
>>
>>386606952
>The next video game consoles won't have physical media.
That's why I won't buy PS5 or whatever Microsoft releases in the future
>>
>>386605882
I just need to take care of the disc for years.
>>
>>386606952
this. I can see it with the switch and the xboxonex
>>
>>386607045
what is preventing any company to replicate a PS4 disc with the encrypted code ?
>>
File: no_steam.webm (732KB, 768x360px) Image search: [Google]
no_steam.webm
732KB, 768x360px
>>386606446
>>
>>386605236

You're out of your mind
>>
>>386606603
I'm not gonna buy a game just to prove you wrong, but everything on Google says it has no DRM at all.
>>
>>386607264
where is the proof of you closing the steam client? you are just launching the game but the steam is in your background
>>
File: scr.jpg (96KB, 768x360px) Image search: [Google]
scr.jpg
96KB, 768x360px
>>386607453
Right here. My cursor is clicking on the "Exit" button.
>>
>>386604238
>actually wanting games to be stored physically=being a pedantic shit

Go away corporation cuck. Wanting to physically have your games once you pay for them isn't being pedantic fuck boi
>>
>>386607642
CDs are literally DRM.
>>
File: scr.jpg (286KB, 979x554px) Image search: [Google]
scr.jpg
286KB, 979x554px
>>386607624
>>386607453
Here's a higher res screenshot of the menu if you do'nt believe me.
>>
>>386603703
>1) Games are stored in your computer but you can't modify the files
my hex editor suggests otherwise
>2) The binary files in your computer are only using your CPU/GPU as a parasite to connect to steam servers otherwise they are worthless
what did he mean by this
>3) Even if you modify the files offline it's still illegal
so you admit you CAN modify the files
>it's still illegal
yeah and who's going to know? moreover, who's going to care unless you start uploading the shit online? also, it's only illegal if you modify them to circumvent the drm, because in that case it violates the anti-circumvention provisions of the dmca (unless it falls under safe harbor, which in this case it presently doesn't); you're free to modify the files for whatever other reason you want.
>4) You agreed to purchase the license to authenticate a game online, you don't purchase the game itself
laws that aren't enforceable may as well not exist and nobody's going to know (or care) if you download a game you purchased a license for and crack it for personal use
>5) Valve DRM client called Steam allow third party DRM to connect o to third party servers without your consent
connect o to, is that irish?
your consent was given when you downloaded the client and agreed to the terms of use. you probably didn't bother to read it because almost no one reads end user license agreements or terms of use, but it doesn't change the fact that you did actually consent
>>
>>386607015
Ok... have fun with another hobby I guess.
Unless you only plan on playing older games, but that will be short lived too.
Only the most autistic people, far out of the normal social sphere would play video games that are decades old like they're new without feeling isolated and... well, out of the social sphere.
>>
>>386607624
>>386607757

no you idiot, click on task manager, go to process and close your steam client (steam.exe)
>>
>>386607842
>Unless you only plan on playing older games
that's exactly why I'm buying many physical PS4 games and building a cheap PC so I can play old games and eventually some pirated japanese games
>>
>>386607873
Christ alright, give me a bit to record again.
>>
>>386607985
right-click "Close process tree"
>>
>>386607985
actually, uninstall your steam client and try to run the game
Perhaps copy your game files to another HDD to see if that runs without the steam client
>>
>>386608054
Where do you see that option? I've only got "end task".
>>
Holy shit retards.

Some games require Steam to be running.
Some do not.

Source: reality

If you don't have enough games to observe both things happen then I'm sorry you're poor.
>>
>>386607985
Install the game onto a disk, Perform a zero bit wipe of your computer, reinstall Windows, and then put the CD in and see if your game works.

That's literally the only way I'll ever be convinced to spend one cent on digital copies.
>>
>>386608295
>>
>>386606446
you mean the ones without steamworks? the exact ones he was talking about?
you can find tons of them. older indie games and games released before steamworks existed that haven't been updated all fit the bill. also, certain ancient visual novels that have been put out on steam that literally can't integrate it because they're running on some ancient engine that nobody knows how to fuck with.

>>386605947
even for games that DO use steamworks, this only applies to the executable itself and often only part of it at that. the game assets (99% of what you'd actually want to mod anyway) aren't modified. you can test this pretty easily yourself by downloading a game that has a gog and a steam release, copying the gog release into where it would be if you installed it using steam, and then installed it using steam. steam will pick up that most of the game files already exist and that their checksums match what it's expecting and only download a few megabytes worth of data.
if you want, you can see specifically WHICH files it's downloading using process monitor. set a filter for createfile on steam.exe and you'll be able to see exactly what steam is writing to.
>>
>>386603703
Try looking at the fine print of your own physical media games to see how little you can do with them. I've attached a link to the manual for the GBC port of Super Mario Bros., scroll to the end where it says you can't legally make any backups or archival copies, or how you can't even legally rent it out.

http://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/SYSTEM/Nintendo_Game_Boy_Color/Manual/formated/Super_Mario_Bros._Deluxe_-_1999_-_Nintendo.pdf
>>
File: task.png (13KB, 302x122px) Image search: [Google]
task.png
13KB, 302x122px
>>386608578
No such thing on W10 I'm afraid.
>>
>>386608578
end process tree is unnecessary, you can just end process

>>386608708
switch to the "processes" tab, you need to click more info first if you haven't
>>
>>386605751
Not every game, but occasionally yes. Thing is, the money still goes to the actual companies (that know that slightly modified cracks are being used).
It's not "haha we sell these torrents and keep all the money." Only the (illegal) original cracker teams don't profit, boohoo.
>>
>>386608449

No, he needs to buy a new PC that was never connected to the internet.

And the video needs to be recorded on film and mailed to us. Anything digital is too easy to fake.
>>
>>386608681
but backup is not against law
maybe in United states and canada but nowhere else in the world
It's not fine not being able to modify the files but backup is a human right
>>
>>386603703
You can modify the files and folders because i've done that for FONV to mod it.
>>
>>386608803
Yeah I found it, had to go under "details".
Okay, I'll start recording now.
>>
>>386608708
yes you can do it but anyway record it by ending the process task the way your screenshot is showing and then launch the .exe file
>>
>>386608681
just because a company claims you can't do something doesn't mean you can't actually do it
consumers have certain rights that companies can't take away.
>>
>>386608907
Close the steam app before you launch the game
>>
>>386609001
>consumers have certain rights that companies can't take away.
This is like another shoah
>>
>>386608942
Just recorded it. I'm reencoding it to post it on 4chan now, hang tight.
>>
>>386605751

They might be using cracks for old games out of laziness, but they're not "pirated" copies because the games are being sold by their current publishers. You're stupid if you think there are games sold illegally on GOG.
>>
>>386609602
I'm sure you've read all of their financial statements and IRS forms to prove it right?

You aren't just taking them at their word are you?
>>
>>386609772

Oh my fuck

You actually think GOG pirates games and puts them on their web site illegally
>>
>>386609654

what's this steam game called?
>>
>>386609654
every time I look up these javs it's always some limp dick nip. hardly ever see a chad fuck them good.
>>
>>386609458
Sorry about the delay, I'm still struggling to find a good bitrate. It'll be there soon.
>>
>>386609994
it's rare but it's out there
Uncensored you can find some amateur ones
>>
>>386603703
>1) Games are stored in your computer but you can't modify the files
But I do this all the time

>>386604238
/thread

>>386607642
But he said he can have them physically for as long as you want.
>>
>>386609654
Sacue?
>>
>>386603703

steam games can be cracked you dumb fagget and you can store a backup of all your games.
>>
I would take Steamworks over shit like Securom any day

>>386610083
Read the title, mate
>>
>>386604651
>>386604535
you actually dont. i do this with ftl, which you could just copy from piratebay. place it on a computer thats NEVER had steam, hit play...and it works.

its also worth noting that half life 2 is one of these games. not even steam itself requires steamworks drm on their own games, its purely if a publisher pays additional money to ensure its there.

LITERALLY half life 2 disagrees with you, one of steams flagship titles. you can LITERALLY play it, uncracked on a machine without steam having ever been installed
>>
>>386610083
not that but
http://javhub.net/play/117c2593e/55ce15785dde8fcd357f5dba/DV-1166-English-Lessons-Asami-Yuma-to-learn-in-a-bed
>>
>>386609654

I found the sauce for this boys

DVDES-856
>>
File: no_steam2.webm (3MB, 768x360px) Image search: [Google]
no_steam2.webm
3MB, 768x360px
>>386608942
>>386609458
>>386610019
Here we go.
>>
>>386610436
all japanese women having sex is weird
they don't show many emotions and scream like a child
>>
>>386610553
what it looks: this particular game don't require steam app but still I bet it checked the first time you launched
>>
>>386610750

Yeah, and I bet you need an internet connection to download it from the internet just before you launch it for the first time, too.

Damn you, DRM!
>>
looks like everyone went to fap
>>
>>386611174
i'm 99% positive all steam games you download do hardware/account check on launch and/or during gameplay
>>
>>386610436
Fuck yeah my dude. Good shit.
>>
>>386611384

I believe you because I'm too lazy to verify it. Not sure how much I care though.

If I lose my Steam account, I'll be mad. But I've been mad about scratched CDs and lost CD keys too.
>>
>>386603703

1) Games are stored in your computer but you can't modify the files
false
2) The binary files in your computer are only using your CPU/GPU as a parasite to connect to steam servers otherwise they are worthless
false
3) Even if you modify the files offline it's still illegal
don't give a shit
4) You agreed to purchase the license to authenticate a game online, you don't purchase the game itself
don't give a shit, just need cracks if steam ever pulls the plug
5) Valve DRM client called Steam allow third party DRM to connect o to third party servers without your consent
like 99% of machines (especially Windows) connected to internet wow
>>
>>386611384
You need more concrete proof than being "99% positive" to demonstrate that Steam itself (as in the client, not Steamworks) does account checks.
Steamworks doesn't do hardware checks by the way:
>Custom Executable Generation creates a unique build of your game for each user, making it difficult for any one user to share the game with any other user. Each individual copy of a CEG-protected game is only playable by the Steam account authorized to access it. CEG is transparent, and does not impose limits on users. It lets users access their content from any hardware, and allows unlimited hardware configuration changes without the content becoming unplayable. In fact, no changes are made to a user's computer for CEG to work. Instead, CEG works in tandem with Steam authentication, enabling content access based on user accounts, not arbitrary hardware-based "rights-management" restrictions.
http://www.steampowered.com/steamworks/publishingservices.php
>>
>>386611384
As you've just seen from the two WebM posted, they don't.
Only those that use Steamworks do.
>>
>>386603703
>Games are stored in your computer but you can't modify the files
Objectively wrong on your first point already.
>>
>>386611384

At least some games will run without Steam running. (The first example which comes to mind is Hammerwatch. Fun game.) I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about, but if the fact I stated in my first sentence contradicts you, then I guess you're wrong.
>>
>>386611384
This isn't true
>>
>>386611652
console DRM (disc) is bad but usually you can find games for cheap used
I bought some 2 dollar PS2 games in 2010 and they were scratched but they still work
When you buy digital games on console (unless it's PS+) it will be always in your HDD and you don't ever have to update your firmware if you don't want to
The whole problem is that a lot of games write data in your HDD(SSD) and we don't know if it's due to Denuvo or Steam DRM
>>
>>386604880
which would make a store where you buy vidya also DRM, because you can't aquire and play the game without the store
gamestop wtf
>>
>>386612043
yeah, that would be true. this is literally what exclusive to gamestop means, until second hand copys become available.
>>
>>386611958
Hellblade obviously do steam checks otherwise you could just copy the files to another hard drive, give to your friend and he could run it
That's just one example of how single player games work
>>
The webm guy, pls upload the folder with the game (do a .zip or .7z) and send here I will try to run in my machine
I never installed steam in this machine so if it runs it means Steam client is not a DRM
>>
File: nice.png (59KB, 715x147px) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
59KB, 715x147px
>>386612243
Sorry, wish I could help you but the game is 4.5GB and it might take an entire day to upload to a website.
Best I can do is give you the executable. Then, you can find the Steam version on The Pirate Bay or some such and instead of using the provided crack, use this .exe as it's the latest one.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5j95hkxq54cjy07/ed6_win3.exe?dl=0
>>
>>386612634
holy shit anon you have worse internet than me and I'm literally a soviet slave
>>
>>386612798
Yeah, it is pretty bad compared to the average, but I think it's still manageable since I can watch 1080p YT videos without buffering.
At any rate, it's getting damn late over here, so I'm gonna leave this thread soon and I'll check the archive tomoroow to see how things have evolved.
>>
>>386612940
https://thepiratebay.org/search/Legends%20of%20heroes%20trails%20in%20the%20sky/0/99/0

I found a torrent on skidrow website hopefully it's legit
>>
File: jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg (102KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg
102KB, 500x469px
>>386604341
>its a mat with different conclusions you can Jump too

(You)
>>
>>386613040
Oh shit right I should have specified. The game is the third in the trilogy.
This one seems legit: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/17788620/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_in_the_Sky_the_3rd
>>
>>386604282
>nobody could answer this
What a failure of a thread
>>
>>386613180
alright I'll bump this thread trying to run the game with your exe
>>
>>386613180
I'm not downloading this one because it seems the crack will be applied
there is another torrent with a separated crack but the speed is quite slow
>>
>>386613363
Never used a CODEX release before? Their ISO contains an installer and you can use it without applying the crack.
But do whatever works for you.
>>
>>386613180
there are two .exe needed to run the game, plz upload the other one
>>
>>386613105
Moot!!
>>
>>386613484
that one you linked is not an iso. The .iso is the one I found on google
>>
>>386613494
This the one? https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwga9mx5mqwbcz8/Config3.exe?dl=0
>>
>>386613693
no, but if that's the only other .exe that's fine
>>
>>386610436
FBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
don't let this thread die someone bump this crap the download will take almost 2 hours there are only 4 seeders
>>
>>386604262

i love gog

humble store and direct2drive are also drm free
>>
Oh look, It's another consolecuck/piratefag thinks he's smart thread.
>>
>>386616784
>piratefag
>not free trial
pleb
>>
>>386603703
FYI Rockefellers is not a jewish dynasty
>>
>>386617356
Then what are they
>>
>>386617445
White christian americans with german background
>>
>>386617642
lmao
>>
>>386617642
Johann Peter Rockefeller (the inbred german that arrived in USA 200 years ago) was named Rockenfelden or Rockelfield
The family is obscure probably like Amschel Moses ''Rothschild'' real name was Bacharach
>>
>>386617642
good goyim
>>
File: NETS.jpg (431KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
NETS.jpg
431KB, 1600x1064px
>>386610750
>>
Download stuck at 45% I'll have to finish it tomorrow
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.