[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Master x Master?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault13.jpg (416KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault13.jpg
416KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>386596242
It's pretty good, I wish I gave myself more time to play it, but I've been sucked into shitty mobages and other shit.
3v3 is the best. 5 minute bursts of combat without having to fuck around objectives and shit.
>>
>>386596242
I had fun. The movement is WASD and it felt nice, if you liked smite you'd probably like this. only held my attention for a week but I got an all-nighter and ~40 hours out of it.
>>
File: vmerang.png (1MB, 1109x1600px) Image search: [Google]
vmerang.png
1MB, 1109x1600px
why is the players base practically nonexistant.

thats a pretty hard death sentence for MOBAs

i want to play though NCSOFT grills are something else
>>
>>386596905
>>386597058
Soundsokay then.

But Im guessing the heroes are on a rotation right.
>>
>>386597101
it's alot like a fighting game, you start with 3 i think and 3 more on rotation. Unlocking more characters normally requires you to complete a challenge like beating a story mission in a certain way or 10 wins of 3v3.
>>
>>386597101
Yeah, you get some of the money/cash/items to unlock characters pretty fast at the start, there's a point in the tutorial where it tells you to buy a new character, but fuck that you can save it for someone more expensive if you want. You get 1 or 2 of the currency when you level.
The starter assassin they give you is probably the strongest cunt in the game, she can 100-to-0 almost everyone.
Try out the rotation, and spam friend invites, you can use a character from their list for a game as a mercenary, so you can hopefully try before you buy.
>>
>>386597101
Also, for the crossover characters from GW2/BnS/etc, you have to farm up drops from their specific dungeons before you're allowed to buy them. Those drops are used to upgrade them as well, so it's not exactly pointless.
>>
File: 1501035076316.png (195KB, 623x979px) Image search: [Google]
1501035076316.png
195KB, 623x979px
>>386596242
>NCsoft
>>
>>386597097
They should focus on the PvE then.
>>
File: 1313442951591.jpg (177KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
1313442951591.jpg
177KB, 569x571px
>>386596242

>>>>>NCSOFT
>>
It's fun. I recommend the PvE and 3v3 arena modes. They have special weekend minigames, and although the PvE stage system seems like it sucks at first, it ensures you can always find people if you buy a ticket to play a specific stage. (basically you can pick a difficulty, but not the exact stage you want to play unless you pay for a ticket).
>>
>>386599496
Also the hard and nightmare difficulties are actually pretty hard. You basically get to play 3-7 minute raids/arcade stages. Swapping masters is fun but there's no items in 5v5 and the leveling is just dumping points into stats and skills, so it's not very exciting from a character building/playstyle aspect.
>>
>>386596242
>NCSoft
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.