[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Heard Review copies of Mania are out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: sonicmania00_0.png (535KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
sonicmania00_0.png
535KB, 848x480px
So what's stopping some journofag from just anon dumping Sonic Mania info.

Assuming they don't get caught. They should give the deets. or just dump the fuckin thing online.
>>
>>386592626
Or they could opt for not losing their livelihood over a fucking cartoon game.

Mania's out in a week and it deserves to turn a good profit and surprise everyone. Hope no fag leaks anything and ruins a dream comeback 20 years in the making.
>>
SPOILER ALERT

SONIC DEFEATS ROBOTNIK IN THE END
>>
>>386592950
I said assuming they don't get caught.
>>
>>386592626
the people with review copies for this aren't the crazed sonic fans who really want leaks and don't care enough to leak stuff like that, especially knowing they could potentially get in trouble
hell, the chance of some of these "professionals" actually finishing the game is pretty low
>>
File: 1468393945301.png (106KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1468393945301.png
106KB, 292x257px
Integrity
>>
File: feb16c.png (209KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
feb16c.png
209KB, 1280x800px
I doubt it, but anyway does anyone want to play SRB2 while mania ain't here yet? Barely anyone knows about it, but it's hands down my favorite take on "classic sonic in 3D", and it's moddable to hell and back. I'd gladly host a server to spread awareness before update 2.2 comes out officially introducing slopes
>>
>>386593991
>Only just implemented slopes.
>In a Sonic fangame.
>19 years later.
Yea, I'mma hold out for Utopia when the next demo drops with real level design thanks.
>>
File: 1493665509600.jpg (104KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493665509600.jpg
104KB, 270x400px
>>386594751

>had to focus on making enjoyable level design first instead of just making physics simulator #458

the horror
>>
>>386595262
The two feed into each other, and also it's literally not proper sonic without slopes.
>>
>>386592626
I bet you tried to open your presents before Christmas too.
>>
>>386595827
modpacks already have plenty of slope-enabled levels as the devs allowed them in the game's stage builders. the problem with implementing them into the official levels is redesigning the entire bloody game around what was previously considered an impossibility of physics implementation in the fucking doom engine
>>
File: 1475179629331.png (849KB, 1280x839px) Image search: [Google]
1475179629331.png
849KB, 1280x839px
>>386592626
Who it be better to get the PC version or should I get the Switch version?
>>
i dont understand the hype for this. it just looks like the old sonic games. why not just play the old ones
>>
>>386598349
>dude just replay something you already played countless times before
great logic anon. and even if someone hasn't replayed the original trilogy + CD ad nauseam, there's still the fact that mania is actually following the "going forward mentality" of the original games by implementing changes in the gameplay, aesthetics, bonus content and more. It's different enough to warrant its existance
>>
>>386598349

Because people want more games in that style? Sonic Team haven't delivered on a good product since then, people are asking for it, so there you are. Mania adds new content and mixes up the old stuff.

It's a new Sonic game that isn't guaranteed to be piss out the door. It'll be really good. It'll be better than the old ones, even.

Trust me.
>>
>>386594751
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
I suppose implementing slopes and slope-based physics into a highly modified Doom engine is supposed to be an easy task?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.