[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they wrong ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2165.jpg (218KB, 1242x1271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2165.jpg
218KB, 1242x1271px
Are they wrong ?
>>
They are right.
>>
>>386588384
Idk what that last post is even trying to say
>>
>>386588384
yes
>>
>>386588384
I think they're pretty right.

Look at wow. Back days people would wait three hours for you, just so you can do Uldaman.

Now you're against the big fucking crazy death Dragon of doom but if it takes more than 5 minutes to pull, everybody gets the fuck out.
>>
>>386588384
They are not just wrong but also retarded.
>>
>>386589660
I think you're autistic
>>
They're left.
>>
>>386589693
And I think that you are a jaded fuck.
>>
File: 5f7.jpg (37KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
5f7.jpg
37KB, 680x680px
>>386588384
Not really. Internet access should be denied to people with an IQ below 105.
>>
>>386588384
>PICTURES OF REDDIT ON FRONT PAGE
>REDDIT ON THE FRONT PAGE
This is the future /pol/ has wraught. got back you disgusting newfaggots. flee back to your shitt site.
>>
>>386589813
The industry has almost all games with microtransactions, loot crates and rushed games.

Twitch retards are gullible and buy whatever game they're shilling.

Re releases of games are $60.

Day 1 dlc and too many rushed games and lazy devs with no new ideas.

Tell me what game That came out this year doesn't have this?
>>
>>386590084
Oh and early access games that are never completed and have dlc before the game is even finished.
>>
>>386590084
Miitopia :^)
>>
>>386590292
Not even a real game
>>
>>386590398
So you didn't even played it? are you that jaded?
>>
>>386590465
Your grammar is disgusting.

>>386589914
I agree
>>
Worst thing ever was the introduction of matchmaking and "competitive" gamemodes. The first one killed any sense of community people got in community servers, no more regulars and no more people that you get to see again, just some random assholes that don't care about anything. Second made everyone obsessive about statistics and turned good-spirited competition into a endless pit of rage and saltiness.
>>
>>386590587
>Ignoring the current argument
>grammar bad hurr durr
Jaded fucks, not even once.
>>
>>386590817
This. I want back those servers where you had a real sense of community between regular players, and nobody had the need to lose their marbles when losing a round. "Muh KDR/MMR/winrate" mentality is fucking cancer, people should play and practice for the enjoyment of seeing themselves getting better, not because they want to enlarge their e-peen through bigger numbers.
>>
>>386590817
This so fucking much, matchmaking was a fucking mistake, i want to pick a server i like, with the settings i like and with regulars i enjoy playing with, not being put like fucking cattle into a random server with random, faceless people. Competitive modes are glorified public server matches for try hards, real competitive matches were those when you had players previously picked by teams and clans, which also gave the games a huge sence of community they just lack now.
>>
File: 1437591108536.png (279KB, 548x549px) Image search: [Google]
1437591108536.png
279KB, 548x549px
Even the early days of online multiplayer had people screaming racial slurrs and profanity, only morons act like it's somehow gotten worse
The problem is that with fewer games having servers run by users, it all became competitive, XP grinding bullshit that just made it harder to find cool dudes to just chill out and play games with
>>
>Quality usually goes down when accessibility goes up

Except this isn't true and you can certainly make a franchise more accessible without reducing the quality. It's just when Devs remove features for any number of reasons it has the knock on effect of making it lower quality and more accessible, so the people think they're making it more accessible and that's why quality has gone down instead of focusing on why they might have removed those features

Shogun 2 Total War is more accessible than any of its predecessors, with a few more features than all of them in different places. Some features were always there but then changed for better or for worse at times
>>
>>386588384
Maybe, but they took this long to realize this and on top of it pretend that 90s and 2000s was amazing, it was better, but not that amazing.

Also fuck Redditt and phoneposting
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.