[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to finally play this game what am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: shadow.jpg (35KB, 435x365px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
35KB, 435x365px
About to finally play this game what am I in for?
>>
>>386588276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTwo_VQKlVY
>>
Man he is angry
he doesn't even remember anything why is he so angry
>>
Imagine Sonic Heroes where instead of janky teammates you had guns.
>>
>>386588276
Sonic Heroes gameplay with bad firearms, collectathon elements and a branching storyline that makes less sense than usual.
>>
Damn these guns are way less fun than I thought they'd be you guys are right
>>
You can drive cars
but there's no reverse button...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOA9K7Rn-DU
>>
Don't play it like a fastathon. You'll die and get frustrated and give up. Take your time, fight enemies when they're around, and watch the fuck out when platforming, and you'll be ok. The multiple weapons are actually kinda fun, and it's probably a better game than Heroes. Still not the best, but a friend dared me to play it and I came away.....not entirely disliking it. It's odd.
>>
>>386588806
Because he's trying to find stuff out and people from three different factions keep pestering him all the way, even trying to kill him when he's allied with them.
>>
File: ganon rape face.png (11KB, 138x199px) Image search: [Google]
ganon rape face.png
11KB, 138x199px
>>386588276
Anyone else unironically think this game's main theme is a fuckin banger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI
>>
>>386590924
Somehow they normally are in Sonic games.
>>
>>386588276
A boring ass game with terrible controls, a nonsensical story with 80% of it being collect-a-thon shit, and 100% of it being completely pointless because there's a last story segment that completely nullifies all the other endings and missions in the game. IT'S SHIT. Good music, though. I can't enjoy this game. It's not so bad it's good. No. It's just bad.
>>
>>386588276
A 7/10 game with a crazy ridiculous setting.
>>
>>386590924
Like a lot of the 3D sonic games, even Sonic 06, it has an amazing vocal soundtrack
>>
Really funny cutscenes between agonizingly boring and barely functional gameplay
>>
literally the only non-vocal i remember is this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmRusXZpNKE
>>
>>386590154
i think you had to tap the brake and hold backwards or something dumb
you can definitely do it because i've backed over sonic's face many times
>>
>>386591947
It's my favorite sonic game.
>>
File: 1478647695065.jpg (58KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478647695065.jpg
58KB, 853x480px
don't try to unlock expert mode it's not worth it
>>
>>386592068
>7/10 game
More like a 5/10 at best if I'm being generous and I had the fucking game as a kid too
>>
>>386592432
If only the 2 new games followed suit
>>
>>386590924
Memes aside yeah its pretty "damn" good
>>
I think it's pretty good, though I haven't played it since it came out, so I could be wrong. I still have a copy of it, but I'm worried about playing it because I'm afraid it might be bad and it'll taint my good memories of it.
>>
>>386594784
What good memories?
>>
You're going to be looking for that DAMN fourth chaos emerald.
>>
>>386588276
6.5-7.5 out of 10 depending on how triggered some levels make you.
The music is top notch, even for a sonic game though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlT68a49kgs
>>
It's fun the first few times you go through but if you try to get all the endings, you're going to get real tired real quick.
>>
>>386588276
I mediocre platformer with light run 'n gun elements that has a half assed morality system, a branching storyline that matters about as much as a Telltale game's, and some really retarded missions.

Personally, I would recommend just playing through the hard mode since it's basically just a standard 3D Sonic (get to the goal and nothing else) from that era with guns. A 5/10 at best. Soundtrack's surprisingly good outside of a few vocal tracks.
>>
>>386590924
If I check the comments for this video theyre all going to be about having the game as a kid and it being the best Sonic ever, aren't they?
>>
>>386594226
Nah, it was pretty good. Saying it was bad is just memeing.
>>
>>386588276
An actually interesting implementation of branching storylines. Seriously, the game is worth playing for that alone.
>>
You can kill sonic
it's goat
>>
I guess being unable to remember a proper reason to be angry makes him angry.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.