[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Disaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1500660525258.jpg (100KB, 372x481px) Image search: [Google]
1500660525258.jpg
100KB, 372x481px
The saga continues, a pitch has been leaked and it's a sight to behold.

IMO, Esports should be an organic result of making a great game. Not the central theme behind a game.

If the game is fantastic, word of mouth will cause it to spread and potentially get more people interested in the game and in turn buy said game, the cycle will then continue.

Is it that hard for capcom and retards in general to understand?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEPZJy380Os
>>
esports is a magical thing

no one makes money more than the sponsors and publishers and twitch viewers eats this shit up to post emotes in a chat liike a hivemind

players win the tournament and earn a tiny fraction of the event actual worth considering how much money eports generates and circulates
>>
I wonder if the people on Twitch that sub to publisher channels like Capcom realize they are just minor gears to the esports machine
>>
>>386578765
>Esports should be an organic result of making a great game
even more basic than that, a good game should first have a organic COMPETITIVE scene then comes tournaments and "esports"
>>
>>386580650
It's probably not so much that they don't realize so much as they don't care. Hell, most of them would be the same way if they were in the jews' positions, and they'd probably be twice as lazy.
>>
Esports are such a cancer. They drain all the fun out of a game.
>>
>>386581335
I think they just to belong to something and Twitch chat is the ultimate cluster fuck of just unfunny quotes and emotes as a group
>>
God this shit was fucked from the start. 99% of people don't care about fucking esports.
>>
>>386578765
This trainwreck has no end in sight and I love every minute of it.
>>
>>386581703
What sad codependence issues they have.
>>
I'm gonna play this game and you can't stop me.
>>
File: 1499105799005.jpg (249KB, 602x596px) Image search: [Google]
1499105799005.jpg
249KB, 602x596px
>>386578765
>Forcing esports first before making a legit game
Only Valve got away with that for CSGO because gambling for $250 skins is okay.
>>
Please lord let Infinite fail, Capcom deserves to suffer
>>
>>386584795
nah
>>
>>386584649
Valve got away with it because CS already had such a strong established competitive scene.
>>
>>386584925
Yeah but it was pretty tiny for CSGO until the gacha crates were introduced and it wasn't mainstream for Source and 1.6
>>
>>386584925
>>386585074

CSGO has became a different beast entirely iirc
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.