[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not even 3k players on launch day" Fucking lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: lawbreakers_characters.jpg (75KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
lawbreakers_characters.jpg
75KB, 1000x563px
>not even 3k players on launch day"

Fucking lol
>>
Glad to hear that.
Fuck CliffyB.
>>
>NOT JUST ANOTHER HERO SHOOTER

>EXCEPT IT'S EXACTLY ANOTHER HERO SHOOTER
>>
>dead game
It was actually fun. The game to play while you wait for Quake.
>>
>>386577352
We're not having a beta right before the game launches
>has TWO betas a short while before the game launches

>>386577515
But you can play Quake right now.
>>
never heard of it
>>
>Nexon game trying to appeal to people who weren't whales or casuals
God I wonder why
>>
I would have bought it if it had team deathmatch or deathmatch

I'm sick of these objective based shooters where half the team is just chasing kills. Also the balance was atrocious, I don't know who told them that making a character OP on purpose so they can nerf it later was a good idea but it made the game a lot less enjoyable.
>>
>>386577098
>NEXON

let it die desu
>>
>>386577868
... Does it have deathmatch? The betas didn't include everything
>>
Stop trying to copy popular games, it doesn't work. Come up with original ideas faggots.
>>
>>386578014
No, you can never expect these team games where you choose characters with specific abilities to have straight up DM or TDM because one or two characters will just dominate and show how badly balanced the game is. There are 3 neutral flag modes and 2 KotH modes
>>
>>386577868
>I don't know who told them that making a character OP on purpose so they can nerf it later
that's the foundation of the subgenre, playing the most overpowered class to make up for a lack of personal skill
then someone else is buffed the next patch, because everyone gets 5 nerfs or buffs at a time, and the cycle continues

it "keeps things fresh" because nobody can main one hero forever, and keeps people buying skins for the newest op class
>>
Give it time. It's overshadowed by similar shittier games
>>
Can I get the run down on the CliffyB hate train?
>>
>>386578256
Not to mention everyone keep comparing it to Overwatch
>It has heroes!!
>>
>>386578418
Man what happened to people comparing overwatch to tf2? In the end the entire genre stands on the shoulders of quake anyways. Everything has to be a clone nowadays
>>
>>386578119
This is the blizzard model. Tried and tested since WoW TBC.
>>
>>386578327
>Cliffy makes games for PC originally
>starts working on Gears of War
>is a huge success
>shit talks PC games and says they're in a bad spot with shit like WoW being popular
>retires
>comes out of retirement because he has gone from icon to irrelevant
>comes out saying the PC audience is the beast and trying to sell his game to them
>no one cares
>Overwatch releases
>game he has been working on before OW was revealed is now entirely irrelevant and will never be seen as anything but a clone in the public eye
>>
>>386578028
I don't think it's possible to make a very successful(500k units or more) purely skill based arena shooter. Gameplay alone doesn't attract that audience anymore. As sad as it sounds, you need the skinner box sitting on a treadmill. Unlocks, skills, gear, ranks, super interesting and varied characters and personalities make up at least half the appeal.
>>
I can't see its player count.
http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

it's not even on the fucken list!
>>
File: 1495724599063.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1495724599063.png
180KB, 500x405px
>>386577098
>Blizzard releases their summer event on the same day for Overwatch
>Lawbreakers DOA
Ruthless
>>
>>386582954
blizzard has no chill

*this comment sponsored by Lawbreakers*
>>
File: lawbreakers02.jpg (928KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lawbreakers02.jpg
928KB, 1200x1200px
>>386582954
It's because Cliffy decided to have the second beta on the weekend Doomfist launched out of nowhere, there wasnt supposed to be a second open beta at all. He so desperately wants to try and prove LB is better.
>>
>>386583095
>this is after he said it wont be a "fake beta a week before"
>>
does someone have the screenshot of all the twitch sponsored streams for the beta?
>>
I would buy this game if it was filled with bikini wearing jetpack waifus who get gibbed into gibs
>>
File: Loving Every Laugh.jpg (66KB, 847x478px) Image search: [Google]
Loving Every Laugh.jpg
66KB, 847x478px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYBTAhp1s6Y&

>game had an open beta
>has consistent stuttering and framedrops on launch

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CLIFFY B
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.