[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to see in Animal Crossing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: hni_0023.jpg (36KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
hni_0023.jpg
36KB, 400x240px
Everyone talks about adding room mate mechanics or adding some new crazy feature like farming or cave exploring
But I think the biggest change I would like to see is them just un-watering down the dialog, I want animals to be angry again, I want them to be rude to me, I want them to be crude too or just display a wider range of personalities and emotions.
I get the game is supposed to be for children and that it's treat like a relaxing almost zen like experience, but I feel in catering too much to that, they've made character interactions kind of stale and boring, I know one thing I don't do nearly as much in new leaf as I did in previous installments is actually talk to villagers and run errands.
>>
Bigger rear ends
>>
>>386575742
Who has your favourite big rear end?
>>
>>386575992
Definitely Margie
>>
File: 1462489275440.jpg (114KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1462489275440.jpg
114KB, 500x750px
If I want people to visit my town, can we stop pausing the goddamn game and showing a long ass cutscene everytime? And to calm the paranoid down who can't not watch someone in their town, have the option to turn off flower destroying and grass deterioration online. Hell have some way to get back grass quickly also.
>>
>>386576264
Yeah just generally making the online more intuitive would be nice. the fact you basically can't do anything other than fish and some other basic stuff while people are visiting is such a joy killer.
>>
I agree with the range of personalities thing, but I also want something totally crazy/different

liiiike what if you worked on a cruise ship, and every time the cruise ended (~a week or two, idk, never been on a cruise), you'd get a new batch of villagers.

you could decorate your quarters, plus the guest rooms. you could choose what kinda music would play, food to be served, and activities to do with your guests. plus when you would stop at ports/islands/etc, there might be rare items, villagers (not guests) to convince to become cruise, guests

instead of getting debt by expanding your home, you would expand the ship and add new facilities, to attract more customers and be able to charge more per ticket

maybe I'm autistic but that sounds really cozy and fun, and would be a much needed change, while still using old assets (villagers, items, styles, music)
>>
>>386575540
>I would like to see is them just un-watering down the dialog, I want animals to be angry again, I want them to be rude to me, I want them to be crude too or just display a wider range of personalities and emotions
So you want NoA to be in charge script writing then? Because the reason the personalities were so viivd in the GC version was because of NoA. The original Japanese version of GC was just as bland as we get with all the other games.
>>
>>386575540
I want to see Animal Crossing PC
With mod opportunity
>>
>>386575540
How is this a franchise? How is there more than 1 Animal Crossing? I mean it's a great game, but what can you do with that idea really. Shelve it and move, Nintendo.
>>
>>386576928
Just be glad they didn't follow in the footsteps of The Sims
>>
>>386576928
It's a daily routine kind of game, you don't really play it for long spurts, but you boot it up every day and play for about 20-40 minutes depending on what you want to do, a lot of people treat it as a part of their every day life, and it's not just it's mechanics, animal crossing has an incredibly unique atmosphere, almost like being nostalgic even though it never existed, the reason it became a franchise is because they keep reworking it and adding new things and more content, it's like picking up a remix every few years.
There is no other game like it, just clones that don't do it right.
>>
>>386576789
Sure I'm not one of those autists who care about muh japanese purity
>>
>>386577521
Yeah I know, but you don't need a remix every few years. In fact it would be more comfy if you were playing the same 1 game for years and years and years. Think about it. It's that kind of game
>>
>>386575992
Grizzly
>>
>>386576659
island minigames
>>
File: 1501326797408.jpg (119KB, 440x429px) Image search: [Google]
1501326797408.jpg
119KB, 440x429px
I WANT TO DECIDE WHERE MY VILLAGERS LIVE

I hate having to redesign everything
>>
>>386577690
It has been 5 years since the last game, and the new one probably wont come for at least another year or so, it's not like they pump one out every year.
>>
we will get one for the switch...right bros?
>>
File: Francine & Ankha.png (186KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
Francine & Ankha.png
186KB, 500x447px
>>386577918
Of course, Animal Crossing:Amiibo Festival 2
>>
>>386577792
I refuse
>>
>>386575540
I want more acknowledgement of your crossdressing.
>>
>>386578886
I want boy villagers to blush when they seem me roll up in my kitty dress outfit and girls to be like hell yeah work it
>>
File: 1493588950762.jpg (50KB, 443x679px) Image search: [Google]
1493588950762.jpg
50KB, 443x679px
>>386575540
I want a new public works project called the "Tip sign".
It would look and function the same way Tip Signs worked in previous games. When a new villager moves in, They would move on top of the tip sign, essentially replacing it until they move out.
This way the player could choose the location of everyone's house by constructing Tip Signs around their town.
>>
>>386578886
I also want to force the male villagers to crossdress.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.