[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me pick a game? $55 shekels left on Steam. Want something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: fdb414f5002963ef50eb56d9.jpg (18KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
fdb414f5002963ef50eb56d9.jpg
18KB, 144x144px
I have a week until Law school begins and fck all to do. I had $100 shekels, and bought "Arizona Sunshine" for VR, which is cool as fuck but is gone take a lot of time to get used to it.

Only made the jump from console to pc ~4-5 months ago so I'm comypletely behind with shit I out to have already played. Thinking abut the "civilization" games (just not one with the nigger in it), already have all the COD for console ( the early ones, when they were good)...any other big franchise's I'm forgetting?

Also, like to play vidya BY MTSELF, fuck all that group/team nonsense, just gives me anxiety. So--PLEASE-- does anyone have any idea for a game? I can try it out on Steam for 2 hours before I need to chance it it I decide I don't want it. Also, bought a very good OC that i single player? I have a Titan grsphics card, 34 inch Asus monitor (Crossing my finger until he bastard breaks, as all asus products do eventually).

please give me an idea for a single player game? Thanks mates.
>>
skyrim
>>
buy five copies of undertale and spend the rest on dlc for csgo
>>
Wait for halloween sale.
>>
What's the consensus opinion on "Dark Souls?" Ideally, since I paid through the ball sack for all this new regiment (Titan graphics, SSD, 34 inch monitor, full set of 7 speakers with sound card, etc..) I''d like something fairly recent if possible to take full advantage of blowing all my fucking money on something totally useless (although, I did order it over the phone and knew what I wanted, so no scumbag salesman talking me into it).

Can you all start throwing out ideas of PC games you fuckig love and then let me check them out? Thanks lads,...
>>
sonic mania
>>
>>386575035
>skyrim
which skyrim? My brother had a copy for...either xbox one or ps4, and wasn't all that impressed. If there series where one is superior to the others?
>>
>>386574965
Dark Elf
>>
>>386575548
>halloween sal
will already be back at school and won't have time to scratch by balls by Oct 31st. God damn it, there has to be one ONE (looking up skyrim now, maybe that's the answer) franchise that I missed and I can use to waste the next 3.5-4 week while nursing my fucking broken arm.

Is the batman series for PC significantly better than PS 3/4 series?
>>
>>386575702
Skyrim is a lot of fun with mods, vanilla hasnt aged well imo

Go for the original version if you want more access to mods, although it's actually hidden on steam (Bethesda wants you to buy the Special edition that comes with some bugfixes and all the DLC + some shaders, less mods available however). Really, it's up to you. You'll have to wait a bit longer for mods on Special Edition, and the original one goes on sale for dirt cheap, while the Special Edition lets you alt tab and doesn't make you buy the DLC separately..

alternatively, get Terraria. it's a fun indie game for cheap with lots of content
>>
>>386575702
Spend your money on a noose.
>>
>>386574965
Pyre
>>
Just to test a theory out here-- I ave GTA IV and 5 and I think both of them blow. Wondering, does anyone use the "Steam Controller" (which feels like just another fucking shekels grab) and does it make a big difference over regular ps 4 controller with wireless dingle adaptor?

(I know, I'm reaching now. I just want one PERFECT fucking game I've somehow overlooked to play for next 3-4 weeks)
>>
>>386576174
>money on a noose.
Edgy hymie. Does mum know you are being rude on computer again? I hope she doesn't get your other to spank you again. Now wash your hands and get ready for supper.
>>
Pyre
Transistor
Hollow Knight
Nier Automata
Bayonetta
Borderlands 2 is fine by yourself
Shovel Knight
Alien Isolation
X Com 2
Stanley Parable
Terraria
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Guacamelee
Ori and the Blind Forest
Fallout New Vegas

Depends on what genre you're feeling.
>>
>>386576434
A PS4 controller is probably the best option.
You can get scp toolkit to make it work for more games and then you're set.
>>
>>386576191
>Pyre
Actually looks decent but not a big enough anime fan to pay a game centered around it. Fuck. Just did 12 hours non-stop of "Witcher 3" and discovered shit I had no idea was there. Example-- right her barbershop in Novigrad, you can buy artifacts that will then fit into certain places in the collection of an old aristocratic who collected cheese as part of his charcuterie theme.
>>
>>386574965
>law school

are the ace attorney games on steam yet?
>>
>>386576961
>A PS4 controller is probably the best option
Really? Even using windows 10? Thanks, will give it a shot. Made a good amount of money trading stocks so bought a computer that was wayyy for expensive than I needed, along with VR, speakers, a really pricey keyboard, etc...

No, not bragging, just happened to get a good stock tip, followed through on it and did well.The 34 inch monitor at 100 FPS is fucking amazing if you can put the shekels together for it. One purchase I 100% do not regret.
>>
>>386576786
>Pyre
>Transistor
>Hollow Knight
>Nier Automata
>Bayonetta
>Borderlands 2 is fine by yourself
>Shovel Knight
>Alien Isolation
>X Com 2
>Stanley Parable
>Terraria
>Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
>Guacamelee
>Ori and the Blind Forest
>Fallout New Vegas
This is really useful, thanks. Although I actually already have Fallout: Vegas and I must have a special sort of autism since after I blow the cans away from the fence, I can't find my way into anywhere else....have to watch a jew tube video and figure it out....
>>
>>386577557
I use mine on Windows 10, if a game has controller support then PS4 will do the job.
>>
>>386577784
I forgot to mention Hyper Light Drifter.
But on a budget of 55 dollars you should be able to get enough to last you.
>>
>>386577994
Thanks. This morning bought "phoenix sunshine" for HTC/Vive. Have had the Vive for about 5-6 months, but this game is the first one where I can see that within 10 years it willl totally change gaming as we know it. Yes, it's still awkward as shit, but you genuine feel as if you've been transplanted to another time and place, and then you blow someone's brains out.

They're gonna have to keep if high-priced because I can already see the first nigger who kills someone after playing with it is going to say he though he was still using the fucking game. Even wit the different shape...If you have the shekels, my advice to spring for it now because it's fucking incredible.

*BUT- you need an entire fucking CLEAN room to play it i or else you will fall flay on your face.
>>
Doubt anyone id reading this anymore, but as a UG I majored in Medieval and Penn Studies and Drives me fucking nuts that we don't have even ONE game (or movie)in the West that lets you reenact Lepanto, Spain's victory over the Moor's in 1492, Repelling the Siege of Malta, etc..

To paraphrase Solzhenitsyn: "The fact that none of these bates are not celebrated but not even recognized by any of the Western media is proof that that the global media is in the hands of the co-conspirators.
>>
>>386577784
This all look like great games that any normal human being would enjoy. My problem is that my..historical autism needs to have the story grounded in some sort of realism (I know, "The Witcher" is not historical but it is grounded enough in Euro history and myth that suspension if disbelief isn't that difficult for me at least).

Not faulting anyone who likes these games, good to get some satisfaction out of life oe way or another, but to me these all seem like a dystopian nightmare where all "cultures" are thrown together and everything is so minimalistic out of a desire to make everything as inoffensive as possible that (to my eyes anyway) we end up with an Orwellian/Huxleyan giant glob where characters are careful to hug the edges between races to avoid any complaints from angry Orientals, Negros, Muslims.

In sort, in seeking to be everything to everyone, the character ends up as a nobody to no one. Identity politics has noe been carried so far that the only way to ensure no one is on their computer registering their rebuts with millions over twitter (who will of course virtue signal and agree, since it costs nothing to complain about such things and entails the risk of zero social capital when on e sticks up for "the underdog."

The problem? The traditional "underdog" no longer occupies that space, but since certain groups have constructed their group identity along those lines, how they will ever been taken apart (as seen in South Africa, even when Whites are by far e minority, the discrimination against Whites still carries on, with the resultant outcome seen in every professional or skilled White in South Africa leaving the nation as soon as possible.
(sorry, I went way OT).
>>
Sheeeiiit, just saw Batman Arkham City is available in VR for Vive. I dare not even think about it until my den is fucking immaculate lest I end up face first on the fucking table...
>>
AM I THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKER ON THE BOARD WITH HTC/VIVE? IF SO, GUESS IT'S LITTLE HELP ASKING ABOUT THE BATMAN VR, ARIZONA SUNSHINE OR ANY OTHER VR, GAME CORRECT?
>>
>>386582696

fuck off with your gay autist toys
>>
>>386582785
>fuck off with your gay autist toys
Jealousy is a very ugly thing. And so are you without a shirt on.
>>
This looks fuckign amazing, but I'd have to move all my school books/work shit away from the computer before could even think about it. Cruel irony that the computer required to run VR is so fucking big and thus renders it very difficult to get it away from academia/work shit so as to have a clear space. Feels bad man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-tDk7jvv2w&spfreload=10
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.