[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the PlayStation Vita. Say something nice about her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
This is the PlayStation Vita.

Say something nice about her.
>>
>>386573721
Bing bing wahoo
>>
File: 6347.jpg (15KB, 448x419px) Image search: [Google]
6347.jpg
15KB, 448x419px
>>386573721
it has some '''good''' games
>>
>>386573721
You're having some okay summer sales on JP PSN right now, too bad I bough most of the games on sale.
>>
>>386573721
It's really good for weeb games
>>
>>386573721
She's very cute and fun to play with.
>>
I use it to play Taiko.
>>
>>386573721
She's a virgin because no-one uses her
>>
>>386574624
I-I'm dating her now and I think we have something special.
>>
Comfiest handheld

I like playing snuggled in my snuggie in my bed by the heater
>>
I kind of want to buy one and put CFW on it.
I can't think of any games I'd actually want to play on it, though.
However, I don't want to spend money and just use it as an inferior smartphone.
Does the Vita have PDF/Epub support?
>>
Vita was perfect for me. It got me online on the go, had plenty of Japanese games, and was really great.

Then I got a cellphone wave immediately realized why nobody else gave a shit. M
>>
>>386576089
Unless you really want that OLED, just get a tablet like an iPad mini or something.
>>
>>386576089
>I can't think of any games I'd actually want to play on it
Did you even look at a list?
>>
I use it a ton more than my 3DS
I love my Vita.
>>
>>386573721
She makes a great onahole
>>
>>386576398
I did, Anon, I looked through the Wikipedia articles on Vita games, but the two most common categories are either A) games available on PC/PS4, most of which I've already got a copy of. B) Japanese games with no translation, which means I won't understand anything. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of games not in either of those categories, but none of those interest me.
>>
YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! WHERE ARE ALL THE SEQUELS??
Trails in the Sky, Cold Steel, Gravity Rush
>>
>>386573721
Unironically the best handheld.
>>
>>386577391
I guess, if you don't care about portability and don't know japanese there's not much you can do with a Vita either way.
If you know JP though it's a treasure trove, let me tell you that, not to mention the enormous library.
>>
How easy is it to put custom firmware on one and play free games. Is it PSP easy? A local pawn shop has one for $80 and that seems like an ok deal.
>>
>>386577391
If you hack the thing then there are fan translation patches you can install for the Japan-only titles.

Also there is something to be said for portability that don't get even with a laptop. But that's your call.

I personally recommend Tearaway: it's a fun and colourful little puzzle platformer that plays very differently in the PS4 version.
>>
Has my favourite JRPG of all time. FESfags beed not apply
>>
>>386578367
Assuming you have 3.60 or earlier, it's a two or three-step procedure.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.