[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just beat the final trials. That shit was amazing. The fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Just beat the final trials. That shit was amazing. The fucking last level was difficulty perfection. Super tough, yet somehow beatable, with health and items running low, weapons breaking left and right. Damn it it was great. Defeated the lynel with the last of my strength and in the final swing of my smasher sword.

Also, in pic related, it makes the sound of Fi. That was a nice touch.
>>
I gave up in the middle trials
Fuck bomb arrows
>>
>>386573043
Try again. The final trials are fantastic.
>>
>>386572639
Well done, OP. I defeated the silver lynel with one ancient arrow.
>>
>>386573363
I will eventually, its just very frustrating to die 10 floors in or so
>>
>>386573594
I didn't know ancient arrows could one shot lynels. Used one earlier on one ("that was cool") but used the rest on guardians later.
>>
>>386573909
They one-shot red and blue lynels as long as you hit them with one. White and silver lynels auto-dodge them unless they're recovering from an attack animation, they're frozen in time by Stasis or you shoot them with the arrow in slow-motion while in mid-air. I climbed a tree, jumped down and used this method since it was the easiest for aiming.
>>
Yeah, the sword trial was better than I expected. Easily better than other similar multifloor challenges in Zelda games.

It's nice to have a Master Sword that's actually useful in the overworld now. Sword beams no longer causing degradation is great, too.
>>
>>386574504
>Other multifloor challenges
Yeah, because these were actual stages, like if Zelda had a Mario structure.

>>386574147
I didn't dare use an ancient arrow with stasis. I was afraid it would waste the blue explosion and just work as a normal arrow
>>
>>386572639
Congratulations anon
you did it on Master mode, right?
>>
>>386576579
Did not. Can't imagine doing that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.