[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FF7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (175KB, 750x460px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
175KB, 750x460px
So all humans died in the end huh. Like some sort of instrumentality?

Rei was a cuter architect of doom that this dumb she-elf
>>
>>386572078
I don't think they died, only Midgard got destroyed and they moved away.
>>
>>386572078
they obviously didn't die considering there were plenty of people around in Advent Children
>>
>>386572790
that doesn't even make sense. stop talking to me.
>>
>when people think that whether humanity survives or not is important
2deep4u
>>
>>386572846
are you retarded?
>>
Advent Chrildren isn't canon the remake and all the compilation is a parallel universe
>>
File: 1472343775859.jpg (19KB, 338x253px) Image search: [Google]
1472343775859.jpg
19KB, 338x253px
>>386573005
fuck off dumb dumb dipstick your favourite girl is probably ritsuko
>>
>>386572790
AC happens shortly after the game and the city's population is still living in the city, but Mako energy's no longer available and the city's surrounded by wastelands. So it makes sense that they'd eventually ditch the city.
>>
>>386573529
Shut up Asuka and let me tongue your anus.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1480x488px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1480x488px
>>386574631
>thinking the cetra could survive this
>>
>>386574631
Shes going to say yes and the bullshit you.
>>
>she elf

That's a fucking ribbon, not her ears you mouth breather.
>>
>>386575000
an ugly ribbon
>>
>>386576123

You are an ugly ribbon.
>>
Humans went extinct eventually, the cause is unknown
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.