[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*gets 47 lives by the end of world 1 without trying*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-NSMBU_boxcover.png (159KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
250px-NSMBU_boxcover.png
159KB, 250x357px
*gets 47 lives by the end of world 1 without trying*
>>
>lives matter in modern games where getting a game over doesnt even do anything
>>
haha wow yoshi sure happy there but i wonder if he ever gets embrassed when the eggs come uot and mario is there haha please dont be ofended by that it was just for laughs haha but really i do wonder som times haha
>>
Which is why most platformers and now Mario Odyssey have gotten rid of the life systems
>>
Keep playing.
>>
Why is this even a fucking topic? I can get a shitton of lives in Super Mario World and SMB3 at the early game no issue.

It's a given if your're not shit at platformers.
>>
>>386571403
Those involve tricks or using the top secret zone
You work for those
NSMB just gives them to you for free without you asking or putting in any effort
>>
>>386571523
>You work for those

lol
>>
>>386571523
>NSMB just gives them to you for free without you asking or putting in any effort
So did super mario land, yet /v/ loves it
>>
>>386571523
I can understand SMB3 but saying SMW takes effort to get lives is bullshit
>>
Prove it
>>
>>386571523
>Those involve tricks or using the top secret zone
>tricks
>for an insane amount of lives in SMB
Just get the coins, always hit the end checkpoint at the top and understand the puzzle for the free life pipes?
>You work for those
You're genuinely shit dude
>>
>>386571403
You forgot to mention Super Mario Land on the gameboy, that was the first game I ever beat due to the insane amount of lives you can get from just playing normally.
>>386571523
You've never played a classic mario game, quit trying so fucking hard to fit in.
>>
>>386571523
Literally the first fucking level of Super Mario World has a place you can easily grind 1-Ups
>>
>>386571523
SMW literally starts out with a row of Koopas you're supposed to kill for an extra life.
>>
What platformer has lives and is difficult?

Like is there any game where you can run out of lives?
>>
>>386572094
>grind
that's still trying to get more lives
not getting them directly handed to you
>>
>>386572352
It's in the very beginning of the first level, you can get 2-3 lives in the first level. Within an hour have enough lives to never get a game over unless you tried to
>>
>>386570902

It means you failed, try again pussy. You should feel shame for reaching game over. Fat fuck, you can't even play video games right. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>386572321
Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels
>>386572352
You don't need to grind them, dipshit. You just get a free 1-Up off the bat.
>>
You can get a thousand lives in level 1-2 of 3D World. What's your point? Game overs don't do shit anyway.
>>
>>386572321
1001 spikes sort of. you probably will never run out of lives though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.