[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i-it's a good game right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tB08Zqp.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tB08Zqp.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
i-it's a good game right?
>>
Even in its patched but unmodded state, this janky broken game is better than any of the other modern open world FPSs.
>>
No, but it is definitely a meme, and since it's old people say it's good.
>>
>>386565264
>>
There's nothing quite like it, this series is exceptional for the atmosphere and sound design alone. Definitely give it a shot
>>
>>386565346
nah
it was good back then as well as now
it requires some attention span though
>>
better than every zenimax fallout.
>>
File: 1471068859102.png (165KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471068859102.png
165KB, 400x400px
>>386564907

no, its not. stay away from my game
>>
>>386564907
nah man its something you play to pass the time but its too dated to enjoy today when you have a ton of other options. It's just a broken game that gets shilled with other broken games like divine cybermancy. When I say broken I mean like the game was made by drunken russians that stopped at 90%.
>>
>>386564907
One of the best ever made yes.
>>
>>386564907
Yes you stuttering faggot.
>>
I'm finally doing my first playthrough and I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>386564907

That's right, mate.
>>
Play Call of Chernobyl instead.
>>
>>386564907
It has amazing potential but the game was really held back by their budget.

Would love to see a developer take the concept and mechanics as inspiration for a new title.
>>
>tfw coming back to a settlement after a big excursion and it starts thundering
I fucking love the atmosphere in Stalker. Easily the best of anything I can think of. Only way to make it better is if it had max Metro 2033 tier grafix at the very least. Don't even need to fix that wacky talking animation SoC has.
>>
>>386566095
Anecdotal, but I haven't had a single problem with the game outside of an early run glitching where I couldn't get the experimental headgear to protect against the Brain Scorcher. Every other run in any game after that went smoothly with no glitches.
>>
>>386564907
one of the most ambitious and successful ai systems in any game ever made.

period.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.