[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

prove me wrong
>>
Yes you are right, but you forget one is more popular and iconic, which instantly gaurentees further success.

After the first game was a success, they no longer had to try past that point because they can do the same thing every time and people will still get it because they played the last one.
>>
It's almost as if they're for completely different demographics, one being for kids and one for teens/adults.
>>
>>386563265
>bosses can't be beaten by just spamming attacks they're weak to
lol
>>
>>386563265
>kids game looks childish and treats you like a kid
SHOCKER! Sun/Moon are still trash.
>>
>>386563265
It's literal E+10-rated kids game ya dingus
>>
>>386563265
>he thinks he's smart for pointing out that pokemon is for children
>>
File: 1499560118341.jpg (342KB, 1500x702px) Image search: [Google]
1499560118341.jpg
342KB, 1500x702px
>>386563265
>>
Well what can you expect from...Nukemon
hehehahaha Nukemon
NUKEMON NUKEMON NUKEMON
NUKEMON NUKEMON NUKEMON
NUKEMON NUKEMON NUKEMON
NUKEMON NUKEMON NUKEMON
NUKEMON NUKEMON NUKEMON
NUKEMON NUKEMON NUKEMON
>>
>>386563265

honestly both games are shit that has been overdone to the point of death, in fact atlus and nintendo fans are the same exact kind of cancer that always want the same game over and over and over and take offense the exact moment you tell them a series is becoming trite, people are only more forgiving of SMT because it actualy gained some sort of popularity after nocturne while pokemon has been around since forever

>bosses can't be beaten by just spamming attack they are weak to, you have to make a sound strategy to beat them

this is a lie
>>
>>386566928
why do people think i am that pokebarney guy?
>>
>>386563265
>looks to childish
Why is it always people 13-17 trying to act adult?
>>
File: 1356903151065.png (19KB, 558x400px) Image search: [Google]
1356903151065.png
19KB, 558x400px
>>386563265

I've always thought that it would be cool if Pokemon had a mode that actually made it difficult, where you have to put lots of thought into team composition.

But it's also a series for little kids, so no big deal.
>>
>>386567231
t. pokebaby
>>
Woah, it's like Pokemon is designed for kids whereas SMT is for teens and adults.

Really tickles the 'ol pre-frontal lobe.
>>
I got fucked in the ass by that boss's purple lobster and smt bosses are just buff->target weakness->repeat, quit meming.
>>
>>386563265
Shin Megami Tensei II is the best game in the series

IV is gutter garbage street juice
>>
>>386563265
They're both games for kid you gigantic moron.
>>
>>386563265
One is a franchise for e-girls and kids. The other for weebs, tryharding "gamers" and chad that are good at vidya without effort.
>>
>>386563265
Learn to fucking spell you literal baboon
>>
File: Easy with the doritos.jpg (37KB, 237x441px) Image search: [Google]
Easy with the doritos.jpg
37KB, 237x441px
>>386569545
>Pokemon is a japanese videogame with anime aestethics and an anime series
>Not """""""weeb"""""""
Nice double standards, weeaboo faggot.
>>
>>386567436
Didn't B2W2 do that?
Either way, there's always difficultly romhacks and nuzlockes if you want a challenge out of pokemon, I guess.
>>
>>386569850
not him but weeb implies someone who is obsessed with or heavily enjoys japanese culture. pokemon is mainstream as fuck and completely socially acceptable in the west, you don't need to be a weeb at all to know about or enjoy it.

it's like calling kids who watched DBZ weebs
>>
>>386563265
SMT IV is a bad example desu. Without Cozy and Kaneko at the head of direction SMT is losing it's identity as a series.
>>
>>386567436
I've been wanting this for fucking years, and GF gave a cock tease with BW2's key system.
Now they just say "fuck it it's all easy."
I know Pokemon is easy but Gen 6 and 7 are fucking insults.
>>
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pok%C3%A9mon-nova-sun-umbra-moon-fully-featured-challenging-sun-moon-romhacks.462295/
At least CFW is a thing. I'm not gonna play US/UM until it gets the same treatment.
>>
File: poketoddler.png (386KB, 1296x672px) Image search: [Google]
poketoddler.png
386KB, 1296x672px
>>386569545
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.