[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A realistic GTA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1474835132973.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474835132973.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Who here would unironically like and play a realistic GTA game?
>global rule: anything that applies to NPC's, applies to you, they ragdoll when shot, you ragdoll when shot, they can die from one headshot, so can you
>less police but smarter and more effective AI
>you have to conceal your weapons or you will get wanted and cannot carry 4,000 rounds of ammo on your person
>realistic limb injuries that affects your abilities
>getting shot in the arm will make you only able to shoot one handed, shooting faster, more accurately will be more difficult along with reloads
>limb injuries make running, climbing obstacles much more difficult
>you can fall over and further injure yourself from fouling a climb over a fence
>steering a vehicle will be more difficult
>pistols are the main weapons of the game and they rely on effective shot placement to guarantee incapacitation
>>
>>386563136
Context?
>>
>>386563270
Quite sure it's a Brazilian cop chasing and shooting down 2 armed robbers.
>>
>>386563270
It's a Tuesday in Brazil.
>>
I don't think it would work that well because firefights would have to be short with only a handful of people involved. I'm assuming that the mission structure would be realistic as well. I can imagine that doing a Sopranos style mob hit would be exciting for a couple of times but it would get old really quickly. Mafia 1 has the best mix of fun and realism that you're going to get IMO.
>>
>>386563270
Brazil.
>>
>>386563270
>>386563348
>>386563474
>>386564026
This is why you don't pick a picture or webm that's more interesting than the thread.
>>
just for the driving it could be fun but normies wont like it because it would play like an rpg with no stat and combat have to avoided at all time.
>>
>play a realistic GTA game
>more effective AI

Hurr durr.

>getting shot
>persistent limb injuries

Sounds like something that would just make me reload a save.

In order for this to be good, you'd have to fucking make everything as complex so it doesn't feel as retarded as ARMA.
>>
>>386563136
Exactly what I wanted from Rockstar after 4.
>>
>>386563136
"Hey Nico welcome to Ame..."

They won't let him off the boat cause he has no visa. the end. Yeah that sounds like a great idea op.
>>
After getting a car licence I find driving in videogames very frustating but a realistic gta game with a driving wheel would be very nice, especially in VR.
>>
>>386563136
I think GTA should have more realistic driving controls, at least in the PC version, with stuff like turn signals, manual transmission switching of some sort (even if it's just park, neutral, reverse in an automatic car)
>>
>>386563136
Just play RP in SAMP, it's exactly the kind of autism you'd enjoy I think
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.