[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nepu Nepu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: TOP_NEP.png (397KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
TOP_NEP.png
397KB, 600x850px
Which nep games are actually worth playing? Working my way through hyperimension re;birth 1 and I've heard the other 2 rebirths are pretty much the same thing.

Where do I go next?
>>
>shilling weeb garbage

Hi nigger
>>
>>386558324
Play the 3 Re;Births and see for yourself. RB3 is better than 1 thats for sure. RB2 introduces candidates.
Megadimension Neptunia VII is the best, but should be saved for last, one of the best turn based RPGs in a long time.
>>
>>386559121
can I just skip 2 and 3 and go right to VII or do I need to know the story/characters from 2 and 3?

>>386558635
would you fuck off? holy shit, can't I just ask about a game series I'm interested in without getting called a
>"WEEB SHILL LMAO 4CHIN LINGO!!!11!!1!"
You are literally the embodiment of what is wrong with this board
>>
>>386559452
Re;Birth 2 introduces half of the cast, that is the candidates. Re;Birth3 introduces Plutia, which is one of the most lovable characters on the franchise. But if you want to skip to VII go ahead, but at least watch the anime first, it covers both RB2 and RB3.
>>
>tfw I am actually playing neps for the story/dialogue/memes, not because of the gameplay
>>
>>386560208
Ah, well I guess I'll play them.

>>386560383
Is that not the reason we are supposed to play them? As far as I've played rebirth 1, the gameplay is one of the weakest points. The characters are lovable as hell though
>>
>>386560962
>the gameplay is one of the weakest points
Not on VII. Gameplay is really good on that one.
>The characters are lovable as hell though
Just wait till you meet the candidates on any other game. Nepgear is love, Nepgear is life.
>>
>>386561290
Welp, now I just want to finish rebirth 1 and get to the others already.

>tfw at work
fuck
>>
>>386558324
>Re;Birth 1 is not even canon. Re;birth2, re;birth3 and VII are
>>
>>386561808
How long should it take me to get through 2 and 3? Do I have to fucking grind?
>>
>>386563095
no, games are easy enough and you can always just use the weak enemy plan
>>
>>386563095
The only grindy Neptunia game is Re;Birth 1. Re;Birth2 is around 25 hours long, and Re;Birth3 is around 35 hours long, but incredibly easier than the others, don't need any grind at all, it's pretty much only dialogs the entire game.

VII is around 45-50 hours long though, the longest game so far,.
>>
>>386558324
/a/
>>
>>386563349
its a fucking videogame you mong
kill yourself please and thank you

>>386563230
>>386563258
thank god. I've had to grind for almost every boss in rebirth 1 so far. I mean, I run past every enemy in dungeons so it's my fault but fuck that shit.
>>
>>386560962
I've managed to finish and endured the original first game just to see what bullshitry nep is going to say/do. It was worth it.
>>
>>386563957
So the gameplay does get better throughout the series though?
>>
>>386559121
>Megadimension Neptunia VII is the best, but should be saved for last, one of the best turn based RPGs in a long time.
Really? I wasn't all that impressed
>>
>>386565254
I think it does, yes. Each game improves upon the last.

>>386565531
Guess it kinda depends on how much you like turn based RPGs with kinda active combat, I personally had a blast with VII. Had even more fun with it that with Persona 5, and I loved P5.
>>
>>386565942
>Guess it kinda depends on how much you like turn based RPGs with kinda active combat, I personally had a blast with VII. Had even more fun with it that with Persona 5, and I loved P5.
I definitely appreciated everything else about P5 to enjoy the experience more I guess. I will give props to how fast you enter fights and leave them in VII though, but other than that, I don't think it left too much of an impression on me.
>>
File: 1484727539632.png (687KB, 1550x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1484727539632.png
687KB, 1550x1550px
I want to kissu-kissu nepu-nepu!
>>
>>386566159
I mainly liked VII more than P5 because: the damage you deal is based on if you are behind, flanking on in front of mobs, the fact that you can move in battle is a also a plus, being able to skip every animation is a blessing on JRPGs. Also, the animations on VII were really well done, some even stunning visually. Combos were also pretty cool. But the best part was still the character, that's where Nep games shines and surpass other games at least on that aspect, and their developments finally being done right.
>>
File: DGrV8bJUAAEhUbj.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DGrV8bJUAAEhUbj.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
>>386566406
soon
>>
>>386558324
>Which nep games are actually worth playing?
None of them
>>
>>386567138
All of them*
>>
>>386558324

I heard from good authority (Liam) that Vs. Sega Hardgirls is the good one.
>>
FUCK Noire
>>
>all these fucking weaboo niggers

Thats why we need /pol/
>>
You are no better than someone who plays Candy Crush, actually worse since you are probably a pedo
>>
>>386571831

It's hardly our fault that Japan has put out the best entertainment in the world for decades now.
>>
>>386573003
>best entertainment
>waifubait and memes
Boy, you sure are amused easily
>>
>>386573003

>entertainment

for subhuman pedo niggers like you, i agree
>>
>>386571831
Go the fuck back to /pol/ then.
>>
>neptunia shills are literally confirmed niggers

Race war when?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.