[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rainbow Six Siege Revamped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: TWH.png (2KB, 292x80px) Image search: [Google]
TWH.png
2KB, 292x80px
No kidding, check it out:

http://www.thewolfhall.com/rainbow-six-siege/
>>
>>386554595
In its launch in December 2015, the game, Rainbow Six Siege, struggled a lot and was not successful in generating excitement amongst its fans and even the reviews were mediocre. After 3 years since its release, it has transformed into one of the most huge first-person shooters in the world. In a blogpost, it was said by Ubisoft that the audience of Siege per day is an impressive approximation of 2.3 million and the game has recently touched 20 million registered players mark.

After all of this, our interest lies a lot on the number; 2.3 million players per day, because this is an awesome sign of Rainbow Six Siege’s current status. As of yet, there are no stats for PS4, Xbox One or uPlay however, Steam provides us a concurrent player number which during publication was around 28,743 and has reached 45,979 as of today. This turns Siege #13 on the Most Popular Game list for Steam currently. And it is surprisingly ahead of Rocket League, Skyrim and Fallout 4.

The strategy of Ubisoft for doing this is a solid post-launch support as well as a DLC plan which the organization currently is trying to imitate across its competitive games. Instead of splitting the user base, the game makes all operators and maps readily available for all players. The actual player of 20 operators in now expanded to 30, with 16 maps in the game right now. An investment is also made by Ubisoft for Siege to be an eSport consisting of a pro league which proves popular on Twitch.

During the recent months, Ubisoft has fixed several problems of the game and has also upgraded the tech with new servers in a bid to make better the match stability. As of now, the thoughts go to season 3 which brings 2 operators from Hong Kong’s Special Duties Unit (SDU), a new map and new weapons. Check out the video below for more information.
>>
^ Spoilsport
>>
File: Quazal netcode r6 siege.png (698KB, 674x1511px) Image search: [Google]
Quazal netcode r6 siege.png
698KB, 674x1511px
>>386554595
>>386554883
>literal who website
>During the recent months, Ubisoft has fixed several problems of the game and has also upgraded the tech with new servers in a bid to make better the match stability.
Fuck off with your shitty shilling, ubishit has done NOTHING but fuck the game up even further, they literally dont care what happens to the game or players after they get your money by false advertising. The game is a broken pile shit, with shittiest netcode in videogame history, and shittiest fucking playerbase full of whiny retards, kids, and 3rd world shitters. And no one cares about your shitty "news" site either, fuck off.
>>
>>386555615
m8 i just pasted this shit so no one would have to enter that site
>>
>no poland map
into the trash it goes

>>386554883
>which brings 2 operators
>NO POLAND OPERATOR
not even the trashbin is big enough to contain this pile of shit
>>
Can someone just give me a TLDR?
>>
>>386556556
ubisoft made a good game by accident, game has grown in playerbase by 1000% because it's good, but ubisoft is retarded and doesn't know what to do when one of their products is succesful nor do they know why it's succesful, so they keep fucking it up patch after patch
>>
>>386556738
It's more like they refuse to funnel in more resources into the development and would rather have the game "get by". Leaving the skeletons in charge to fuck about with hitbox detection for the 5th time
>>
>>386556738
So operation health hasnt fixed it.

Just made it worse?
>>
>>386556907
yes
literally all they did in 3 months is introduced the new matchmaking which is just a reskin of the old one and now they're trying to compress the textures on maps to improve performance, but so far only did it on one map
>>
Is this game as good as Vegas 2?
>>
>>386557208
None of those thing indicate any worsening. And the matchmaking is clearly faster
>>
>>386557324
It's completely different, too different to compare. I enjoy it more, but then again I didn't play that much V2.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.