[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odyssey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: bh.webm (867KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bh.webm
867KB, 1280x720px
>wearing different outfit
>possess creature
>animation changes back to Marios original outfit.
DROPPED
>>
File: huh.png (202KB, 278x413px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
202KB, 278x413px
>>386552567
When I was watching your webm it paused on this frame due to lag.
What does it mean?
>>
>>386552567
Because it's a ghost of the original mario that's doing the capturing
>>
>>386552831
is he ded?
>>
>>386552831
His ghost wears clothes?
Or could it be?
The overalls are part of his skin?
>>
>>386552923
Or could it be?
The game's not finished?
>>
>>386552567
>Mario's spirit leaps out of his body
>His normal outfit is part of his spirit as it's part of his identity and the way he views himself
>The alternative outfit you're wearing isn't part of his spirit, because he does not identify with it
wowee
>>
Will Telemachus be in this game?
>>
File: j.gif (2MB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
j.gif
2MB, 540x410px
>>386553126
which gender do you identify with anon?
>>
>>386553096
>it's not finished!
>it's in beta!
>they'll patch it!
>>
File: sad bear.jpg (22KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
sad bear.jpg
22KB, 251x231px
>>386552567
>Mario didn't even need FLUDD
>he could have just cleaned up the island with his hat
Poor FLUDD
>>
File: g.gif (1MB, 540x402px) Image search: [Google]
g.gif
1MB, 540x402px
>>386553126
>identify
well imma need him to identify with every costume
>>
>>386553547
>FLUDD has never seen use outside of sunshine or SSBB/4
not like there's a reason to bring him back
>>
File: IMG_2783.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.png
293KB, 633x758px
>being /fa/ proves no practical purpose yet again
>>
Enough time has finally passed that Nintendo can blatantly rip off Oddworld
>>
>>386553414
Actually you're probably right. After watching it again, his body breaks apart or disintegrates, and what's coming out is clearly his soul or spirit or whatever, which makes sense having his classic clothes.
>>
>>386555112
How does it make sense for a spirit to wear clothes?
>>
There is literally NOTHING, for me to play right now on my switch.

I have to wait 3 weeks for something good.

What do I do for the meanwhile?
>>
>>386555215
Because this is a family game and Nintendo isn't going have Mario's big dig flopping around.

The real reason is probably because possessed enemies always have the classic hat, so this is a way to show a transition to that from whatever Mario's currently wearing, Else there would be threads saying "lol why not hat enemies wear custom hat????"

It's the lesser of two evils, short of actually giving the enemies custom hats too. Which is probably part a thing with cutting down on models, and/or retaining some of the iconic look.
>>
>>386553126
Yeah, its basically a digital residual image or whatever the fuck thing from The Matrix.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.