[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this game is gonna fucking flop.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: floppy.jpg (87KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
floppy.jpg
87KB, 620x300px
this game is gonna fucking flop.
>>
>>386545176

I think even ubisoft themselves said it wont sell a whole lot
>>
>>386545250
they didnt even make a dank cinematic for it
>>
setting is great but they will/did mess it up hard
the gameplay videos are pure boredom
>>
>>386545507
assassins creed unity looks good but thats all it has going for it
>>
>>386545507
> the gameplay videos are pure boredom
Yep. Even syndicate looks more intresting.
>>
Heh, it's Asscreed

Casuals eat that shit up
>>
I hope it will but realistically I doubt it.
>>
>>386545507
>>386545592

How about this

Its the cool open world of this game but with the combat system of for honor
>>
>>386546083
but it's no Asscreed. RPG elements up the ass, looting, crafting, less focus on stealth, different combat system...
>>
>>386545445

Im actually just waiting and more hyped for this
>>
WE
>>
>>386546625
They don't care.
They go to gamestop, see the new asscreed is out, and buy it.
>>
>>386545176

It should be alright

People are starting to say unity was under rated so there might be hope
>>
>>386545176
The old combat system was easy as piss, but it was enjoyable. The new system looks clunky as hell and overly sword-spongey from the videos I've seen.
Also that arrow that you control was so corny I almost closed the YouTube video, who's idea was it to add that in..?
>>
>>386546625
The name is all they need
>>
File: 1361836856207.gif (1MB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
1361836856207.gif
1MB, 350x261px
>>386546981
>>
>>386546984

its like the 4th combat system

Unity was the best
>>
>>386546984
>Also that arrow that you control was so corny I almost closed the YouTube video, who's idea was it to add that in..?
DUDE DESTINY LMAO
>>
>>386546618
I actually always thought that the biggest problem Ubisoft has is its writing. Every time they make a game it looks good for sure, but the story is so fucking bad every single time. It's like they're making these games to appeal to kids as much as possible, avoiding adult themes however they can even tho most of them are PEGI 18.
>>
>>386545176
>>
No it's not. It's going to be aildly successful like the previous games and make the devs a shitload of money and console owners will eat it up.
>>
>>386547061
I couldn't get into Unity so I can't remember what it was like

>>386547117
I'm triggered

>>386547274
The success of previous titles in a series has a huge impact on the sales of the next, so considering that Syndicate was well received you're probably right. Also add in the fact that they took a year off so people will expect it to be a great AssCreed game and pre order
>>
File: we wuz spam.webm (1MB, 1282x404px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz spam.webm
1MB, 1282x404px
>>
>>386547751
>tfw when you used to waste time on civ4 forums arguing with people who thought Hannibal was black
I guess it wasn't in vain after all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.