[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. That's terror 2. That's terror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

1. That's terror
2. That's terror
>>
Hair: none
>>
OLD
MEN
>>
OIL
>>
>>386542265
RUNNING WILL SERVE AS A WARNING
>>
Forgive my interruption, my vision is augmented
>>
>Trilateral Commission
>Executive Orders
>Illuminati
>David Rockefeller
>United Nations

Why were Mankind Divided and Human Revolution afraid to go into existing conspiracy theories? They just focused on shitty transhumanism
>>
>>386540630
>That's terror
That's terror
>>
>>386544939

The idea that the Illuminati want to control human evolution is kinda scary though
>>
>>386545075
Not really. The masses are a bunch of retards. Watch cable TV "sitcoms", live news, and commercials for 20 minutes and tell me "the people" should have a voice.
>>
Just about to finish my first playthrough of this game and absolutely love it. What game should I play next? Just go in order of release?
>>
>>386544939
Because HR and MD were made by a supervising company that buys into NWO-tier shit.
>>
>>386544987
>>That's terror
>That's terror
That's terror
>>
File: DELETE THIS.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>386545295
>/v/ redpilled on """"""""""""democracy""""""""""""
>>
File: 66c.png (331KB, 680x521px) Image search: [Google]
66c.png
331KB, 680x521px
>>386545683
>>>That's terror
>>That's terror
>That's terror
That's terror
>>
>>386544939
Existing conspiracy theories are boring and stupid, hurr the jews want to melt the poles because they need to sell solar panels
>>
>>386545295
I always laugh when I hear anarchists say that people should have absolute freedom to do what they want. I've been to Second Life. I know where that shit leads.
>>
>>386546383
>>386545739
Honestly I think to have the ability to vote you need to pass an IQ test or at least a quiz on your candidate's policies. Literally 99% of people vote for their party and don't know anything about the person they're voting for except their name. I would be fine with an "Illumanati" geniocracy
>>
>>386545295
That proves nothing, sure it's a sad fact there are countless millions who lap it up but that just means they're bored, tired, and are maybe eager to watch programming/be programmed.

Philip K. Dick wrote some fun stuff on this:
>But another way to control the minds of people is to control their perceptions. If you can get them to see the world as you do, they will think as you do. Comprehension follows perception. How do you get them to see the reality you see? After all, it is only one reality out of many. Images are a basic constituent: pictures. This is why the power of TV to influence young minds is so staggeringly vast. Words and pictures are synchronized. The possibility of total control of the viewer exists, especially the young viewer. TV viewing is a kind of sleep-learning. An EEG of a person watching TV shows that after about half an hour the brain decides that nothing is happening, and it goes into a hypnoidal twilight state, emitting alpha waves. This is because there is such little eye motion. In addition, much of the information is graphic and therefore passes into the right hemisphere of the brain, rather than being processed by the left, where the conscious personality is located. Recent experiments indicate that much of what we see on the TV screen is received on a subliminal basis. We only imagine that we consciously see what is there. The bulk of the messages elude our attention; literally, after a few hours of TV watching, we do not know what we have seen. Our memories are spurious, like our memories of dreams; the blank are filled in retrospectively. And falsified. We have participated unknowingly in the creation of a spurious reality, and then we have obligingly fed it to ourselves. And—and I say this as a professional fiction writer—the producers, scriptwriters, and directors who create these video/audio worlds do not know how much of their content is true. In other words, they are victims of their own product, along with us.
>>
>>386546124
>conflating flat-earth-tier bullshit with legitimate conspiracies
There are powerful organizations trying to take away our freedoms and you try to delegitimize that with a hokey jewish solar panel strawman?
>Existing conspiracy theories are boring and stupid
Yet the original Deus Ex shits on all its sequels
>>
File: 1481926002725.jpg (77KB, 891x925px) Image search: [Google]
1481926002725.jpg
77KB, 891x925px
>>386546383
>I've been to Second Life. I know where that shit leads.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.