[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games where I can lead a revolution?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1502126788755[1].png (65KB, 297x308px) Image search: [Google]
1502126788755[1].png
65KB, 297x308px
What are some games where I can lead a revolution?
>>
in every GTA game after you fall from a helicopter
>>
>>386534636
FF6, FF7, FF9, FFXII, FFXV, Secret of Mana, Homefront: Revolution, Pokemon (Team Rocket is the closest you get to a governmental organization). I mean, the concept of revolting around the established power isn't all that difficult to find.

Now if you are talking about a communist revolution, I can't think of any, but don't know why one would want to, considering they all end horribly.
>>
>>386534930
>Secret of Mana, Homefront: Revolution
Played those.
>the rest
Doesn't seem like things I'd like. I don't like japanese games, not japanese made, but with that """japanese""" quality or theme to them, you know what I mean.
>>
Freedom Fighters
Red Faction games
>>
>>386534987
Secret of Mana is literally made by the same people who made Final Fantasy.
>>
>>386534636
Mount & Blade
>>
Mount and Blade Warband.

If you join a faction then separate from them but still hold your land
>>
>>386535039
Yes, but its literally less "japanese". Come on, surely you get what I am saying.
Like how Cowboy Bebop is less japanese than Lucky Star.
>>
>>386535019
>Freedom Fighters
Good AI, good game.
>Red Faction games
Started all, finished none. Didn't even hate them, just stopped playing each one at some point, for no apparent reason. Fell off my radar.
>>
>>386535062
>>386535080
>Mount & Blade
Sadly can't lead a bandit gang with an outpost in the woods, the mechanics really don't encourage it. You need to own a city to compete.
And even before you rebel, you have to send a dozen diplomats to spread word of how legitimate you are, so you aren't a proper rebel.
>>
>>386535084
I really don't understand what you're getting at. FF6 doesn't really feel japanese at all. Neither does FF7. FFX is fair game, though.
>>
>you will never be a Bosnian serf tilling the potato field

Why even live
>>
>>386535019
>freedom fighters
I played the multiplayer so fucking much with my cousins, thanks for reminding me it exists
>>
File: 1465627248566.gif (2MB, 542x549px) Image search: [Google]
1465627248566.gif
2MB, 542x549px
>>386534636
Get Pike and Shot. Load up a skirmish and play as Czech Hussites. Enjoy your weird as proto-protestant peasant revolutionary warfare vs a papal crusade. Read up on what the hell a Hussite was and who Jon Huss was to discover wacky/badass central european peasant antics.

Also surprisingly good combat from a system that was not intended to be able to be applied to 16th century renaissance warfare.
>>
>>386535084
You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>386535396
>you will never be a Bosnian
Thank fuck for that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.