[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

action MMO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 062176.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
062176.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
Dark souls has absolutely ruined gaming for me. I no longer have the patience required to point and click, i need action controls.

Can anyone recommend me a good action mmo, similar to Guild Wars 2?
pic unrelated
>>
>>386534072
>Dark Souls 3 ruined me
>he wants to play shitty MMOs

Can't make this up
>>
>>386534258
DS3 is GOAT
>>
>>386534258
I didn't say DS3, i mean DS in general. I can't play anything else anymore but I've played all the soulsborne games so fucking much I'm getting tired of them.
I want to play an MMO but all the ones I used to like just feel like burning shit
>>
File: 1502106091822.png (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502106091822.png
142KB, 800x800px
nice thread
>>
>>386534650
There are action games that aren't MMOs, which is the point he was trying to make.

MMO's are all pretty shit.
>>
>>386534650
the mmo genre in general is burning shit nowadays
you either play wow or some korean copy+paste action grindy mmo
>>
>>386534746
>>386534747
oh i am fully aware of all that but I want something that I can play for a long ass time without getting bored, and to have the possibility of making a guild with my friends or something.

With the exception of the newly released Senua's sacrifice, Nioh, and NieR: automata, I can't think of any game that would satisfy my needs.
>>
Blade & Soul
TERA
Black Desert

Those 3 come to mind. TERA is rather dead by now, being by far the oldest of the 3. BnS and BDO are both new and playable, but also grindy and P2W. People may say it's pay2skipgrind, which it is if you get down to semantics, but at least in BnS you can buy everything with gold and gold with money ingame. That said, I did play it for over a year and found it fun while I could put up with the grind. Not much to say about BDO since I never played it.
>>
>>386535152
see>>386534747
all 3 of those are part of the "korean copy+paste action grindy mmo"
>>
Vindictus comes to mind, it's community is dying so you'll have trouble getting anyone to join you in the instance based dungeons but aside from some raid bosses the game is largely soloable
>>
File: Guts simulator.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Guts simulator.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>386534072
Vindictus is the Dark Souls of MMOs
>>
>>386535226
He asked for names you fucking mongoloid. Clearly he knows what he's getting into.
>>
>>386535882
>>386535226
oi oi oi no need to get aggressive, they're all just trying to protecc me from shitty games

>>386535846
vindictus is the dark souls of mmo's? i'll have to give it a spin thanks
>>
>>386535846
literally 10 seconds of gameplay were enough to sell me on it
holy fucking shit thanks
>>
You can also try Dragon Nest if you want a game similar to Vindictus.
>>
>>386535846
>Guts simulator.webm
i love this meme
>>
Vindictus is a great game with shitty practices. I just want to hack and slash shit and not have to read a wall of text before it starts.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.