[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is it Capcom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 284101.jpg (930KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
284101.jpg
930KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Here you go
>>
>>386529023
Game was alright, but no where near as fun as I thought it would be, never bothered finishing it, but I mean wasn't the worst game ever. Capcom just doesn't give a fuck about any properties that aren't Resident Evil and Street Fighter. Dead Rising is probably going in the bin thanks to 4 (never played 4 heard how trash it was though) and I hear DMC: Devil May Cry is not that good, so prolly no more DMC. Just wish Capcom actually gave a shit.
>>
>>386529023
>why won't they port my game (movie)
>>
Can it be played on the PS3 emulator?
>>
>>386529267
You should go back and finish it or at least watch the rest of it and the DLC on youtube, the part 4 nirvana DLC ending is the single best ending of any work of fiction i've seen.

>>386529378
Not really: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXX7TV8RMaw

the 360 version is the best anyways
>>
It's on youtube.
>>
>>386529517
>youtube can magically make it run at a higher resolution and framerate
>>
>>386529448
Yeah I mean the story pretty cool, but the actual gameplay was so bare bones. The narrative is honestly what kept me going, but at a point I just couldn't handle the less than mediocre gameplay. It's like the story was like 8/10, but gameplay was like 3/10 or 4/10
>>
Maybe you jest but I enjoyed the shit out of Asura's Wrath. Still had some hope they'd add him to one of the Capcom fighting games.
Hell put him in SFV, you just shoved Abigail in there so why not.

Back to the point though, fun interactive experience. Understand the not muh vidyaGAME complaints, but it never pretends to be anything more and if you go into it knowing it's like an interactive movie, it's highly enjoyable. Watching it doesn't provide the same experience
>>
>>386529824
>Walking Dead game
>MUH FEELS
>Asuras Wrath
>What? QTEs in my game?
>>
File: LP2Mech.jpg (258KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
LP2Mech.jpg
258KB, 1536x864px
>>386530674
>Asura's Wrath doesn't try to be groundbreaking, award winning, or anything special in the story
>Just stupid fun action all the fucking time

I will never know why I like it so much, just an enjoyable experience. Except for the flashback scenes, those kinda suck.
Finding all the little Capcom series easter eggs in the comic sections were nice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.