[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're literaly the only person playing an MMO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-08-08-09-41-34.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-08-09-41-34.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>tfw you're literaly the only person playing an MMO
>>
jesus christ?
I take a break and this happens?
>>
give it to me straight nigga, there's really no one there? Maybe they're in Egypt, r-right?
>>
Holy shit, I remember vanilla TSW being so great I'd call it one of the best MMOs I've ever played.
Did they really fuck up Legends that bad?
>>
>>386527920
Nigga change realms.
>>
File: 20170805000147_1.jpg (457KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170805000147_1.jpg
457KB, 1920x1080px
Are you in some kind of bizarro Agartha? Or maybe that's TSW instead of SWL?
>>
>>386528742
It's TSW

>>386528645
Is there some activity on other realms? Paying 20 bucks for server transfer is pretty fucked up man.
>>
>>386527920
It's a singleplayer game anyway, just enjoy it while it's fun and drop it near endgame when it gets really grindy and loses any coherence whatsoever, you don't need the best gear for anything anyway. I've not dared touch Legends with a ten-foot pole after reading about the new combat rhythm minigame stuff though so ymmv depending on what you're playing.
>>
>>386528597
Yes, basically.
>>
>>386528645
Agartha, Raids and PVP-shit are global and not instanced for every server. Original TSW is dead as fuck
>>
Serves the right. The kind of assholery they pulled off with Legends should be punishable by law. Seriously, for people that were so interested in being different, they did the most corporate bullshit ever. Sod them.
>>
File: 1419736343683.jpg (159KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1419736343683.jpg
159KB, 500x598px
>tfw its 2017 and you're still playing WoW because you haven't found anything else to fill the void
>>
>>386532252
play xiv
>>
>>386532252
For all the bullshit it pulled, it at least has some kind of respect for it's player base. TSW? I can't believe I believed these guys that they would pull through. And what do they do? They force you to play the game all over again, install bullshit micro transactions, and wost of all? It's the same goddamn thing. It's the same story, it's the same dialogie, the same missions. WoW at least had the decency to go Cataclysm on your arse and offer you an entire new perspective. This is virtually the same goddamn game in everything but it's "combat system" and it spits in the face of those that actually stuck with it by making you go all over again through the same thing.

Welp, that's 50 gigs now free on my hard drive.
>>
>>386532556
>This is virtually the same goddamn game in everything but it's "combat system"

That "new" combat system was already accessable in the old game by pressing "T". Well maybe except for binding actions to your mouse keys
>>
>>386532440
I'm actually subbed to both but I haven't got to 50 yet because pre Heavensward is really boring
>>
>>386532684
It's a disgrace. I never want to see the underdog lose, especially not one that really was good, and TSW was good in terms of lore, story and yes, community even when compared to other MMO's, but this ? This slap in the face to everyone that wasted hundreds of hours in the old game to have them have to go through everything all over again? To force the people that goddamn supported them financially, gave them enough dosh that they could actually develop this piece of shit and that horrible adventure game? And they go and do this to them? Wow. Just wow.

And yes, I mad. And I am not even among the hardcore players of the original TSW, but I invested enough that I felt like shit when I started again. The least they could do, the absolute least was change the blurb you get when you finish missions, but no.
>>
Any cabals up on old Secret World?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.