[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwatch Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: overmeme.jpg (99KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
overmeme.jpg
99KB, 600x315px
>Support characters not fun at all to play
>Reddit tier fanbase
>Half the roster is offensive characters
>If you play with friends everyone gets mad at each other
Is there any reason to play this game, /v/? I want to enjoy it but every time I boot up the game it's like it gets worse and worse.
>>
You forgot it's neo blizzard so no difficulty no depth
>>
We told you how it would be
>>
>>386525530
Mobashit is never fun, play better games.
>>
File: 1466136274230.gif (1001KB, 294x224px) Image search: [Google]
1466136274230.gif
1001KB, 294x224px
The game inherently creates an environment that seemingly actively discourages the players to be humble and cooperate. With POTGs only going to one person, you getting eliminations for grazing characters, not even finishing them off, and the only ways to play are comp, comp-lite, and 6 man meme teams in the kiddy pool.

My biggest experience is in QP, which in my opinion has been ruined. Because everyone thinks they're the next e-sports wonderkid, if you deviate even slightly from the established meta then your team will essentially throw the game by fucking around.
>Oh, you're not X. I see, we're not going to win this game, might as well switch to Mei and passive-aggressively wall you off in the most inconvenient times, or widowmaker and be a useless ult-feeding sack.
Is the attitude I get. I dropped this game months ago, played it yesterday because I have a friend pestering me, and it's the same shit. When you have your backs against the wall, your team is more likely to give up rather than double down for a comeback and it's incredibly frustrating because you feel like you're the only one actively trying.
And when you're justifiably mad that no one backed you up and were just fucking around not pushing the objective you're met with smugness and
>lol, why u mad tho?
>>
>>386525990
but why are you mad its just a game lol
>>
File: 1482645357064.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482645357064.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
What I cant get over is the Blizzard audience. All their game, players just dont really give a fuck about coordination. No natural leaders, no banter, no real reason to talk anyways

CSGO always have people spamming the mics. I recently tried out Foxhole, and like 80% of people have a mic and are actively communicating. I still play Planetside 2, a ded gaem, and even that shit has more communication than a blizzard games centered around teamwork

Also,
>no game stat overview
>autoaim
>press q to win
>>
>>386525990
lol chill out dude it's not that serious
>>
>>386526093
I get him, though, but he isn't mad at the game. Same shit happens in LoL or CS:GO, everyone thinks themselves some meme streamer or something and expects everyone to play like a korean SC2 pro while being a toxic shit in the process. We're not mad at games, we're mad at their shit communities. Tbh i'm afraid PUBG is going the same route. Even worse, as the devs seem actually happy to transform the game into elitist-cunt central.
>>
>>386526160
Well, in WoW you kinda need comms to play well, otherwise you get 20 unorganized twats just running around expecting an addon to tell them what to do..
>>
>>386525530
>LuciĆ³
>Not fun
You're just a boring hard to please wanker. Would you like a support character that heals teamates by jizzing on them you fucking fag?
>>
Only teenagers are into online multiplayers anyway, I'm too old for this.
>>
>>386525530
>Support characters not fun at all to play
Zenyatta is fun to play. He does a fuckload of damage, he can debuff, he can heal, he has a personal shield, a great ult that can cancel enemy ults. What's not fun?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.