[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Arma 3 worth it if you only play video alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (43KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
43KB, 460x215px
Was watching a "tribute" on RT to the guy who called in artillery on his own position (I personally doubt it happened that way, I think he was just killed by friendly fire and they tried to be a patriotic spin in it...and it was probably better for hm anyway than to be beheaded). The graphics/gameplay they showed of Russia fighting ISIS looked pretty fucking amazing. IS it worth buying if you only play as one man against the fucking computer?
>>
Its a fun game but i cant answer your question so i'll just bump your thread
>>
>>386522925
Nah online is the actual game. Why would you want to play solo?
>>
I've not played 3, but really enjoyed 2. I never normally enjoy open world games either, but hunting someone literally across the entire country was great.
>>
>>386523506
I've played almost 400 hours of Arma and still don't know how to play online, the server browser always seems so unresponsive and only a few king of the hill matches are ever active.

Maybe I suck.
>>
After 1500 hours I finally joined a Milsim unit and I gotta say, it's the only way to play Arma
>>
>>386522925
no Op, I wish it was because I spent a lot of cash on it. It's only good as a co-op game or large scale co-op game, single player and pvp are boring as fuck
>>
>>386523720
How do you play 400 hours of arma without even touching mp?

Do you have autism?
>>
File: Arma.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Arma.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>386522925
It is, but only if you're extremely dedicated and willing to do extensive modding and then learning the how to fully utilize the mods.

Knowing the editor, at least in the very basic form is mandatory. I'll give a list of my recommended mods if you're interested. But in short; go into the workshop and download Dynamic/combat/ops missions which are dynamically generation missions. As well as DUWS *whatever map* scenario, dynamical as well.

Other than that there are some gold single player scenarios out there.
>>
File: arma3 2014-01-08 01-18-04-85.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arma3 2014-01-08 01-18-04-85.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
>>386524337
And by the Dynamic combat ops I mean literally these:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=876777160

For whatever specific map you need. And this is DUWS:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=167274881&searchtext=DUWS

Which is available for a Stratis/Altis/Tanoa and probably more.
>>
File: arma3 2013-09-11 15-18-21-74.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arma3 2013-09-11 15-18-21-74.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
And then you might once a full moon have a good mission.

https://webmshare.com/VJOov

https://webmshare.com/qNrjr
>>
>>386522925
I'm not entirely sure if that's what you ask about, but arma3 singleplayer campaign is one of biggest suprises i ever experiences in vidya. It's engaging, interesting, ending twist is executed very well, and bad ending mission is absolutely amazing. I've beaten it couple times, it's fun as fuck.
>>
Protip, when you create a mission in the editor, remember to tick the box that says "Dynamic Simulation". It'll help with framerate drastically.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.