[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Mario Odyssey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: new donk city.jpg (104KB, 758x426px) Image search: [Google]
new donk city.jpg
104KB, 758x426px
Super Mario Odyssey
>>
File: d.webm (867KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d.webm
867KB, 1280x720px
>wearing different outfit
>possess creature
>animation changes back to Marios original outfit.
they have to fix this!
>>
File: New Rabbit villians.png (200KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
New Rabbit villians.png
200KB, 500x271px
>>
Yes, that is what the game is called.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb5JfVi5bZY
>>
File: you need a lot.png (1MB, 1006x634px) Image search: [Google]
you need a lot.png
1MB, 1006x634px
>>386517474

They should fix this too.

Game looks hype though
>>
Should be a great game
>>
>>386517474
>hat changes back to default when on an enemy
then what's the point of costumes
i want to be full /fa/
>>
>>386518324
Fix what?
>>
>>386518324
Are we 100% sure this isn't optional?
>>
>>386518776
The normal Joy-Con text is replaced with a pro controller
>>
File: Bunny Girl Boss Fight.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl Boss Fight.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>
>>386517239
Not a Nintendo fan in the slightest, but this shit's a mistake. Look at the disparity between Mario and that dude. Looks dumb as fuck. Literally retarded. Shit art design. On the plus side, you get to be a dinosaur. That's this game's saving grace.
>>
>>386518324
lol, I guess it is still in development.
>>
>>386518324
>2017.
>Signs are somehow still blurry as fuck.

Thanks for holding back the industry, Nutendo.
>>
>>386519023
>Look at the disparity between Mario and that dude.
That's the point.
>>
>>386518313
heh.
>>
>>386517239
>leave work
>had a long day
>about to get to my car
>see some guy's hat on it
>it drives into a fucking wall by itself
>can tell i'll have to buy a new one just by looking at the wreckage
>an italian midget jumps out
>hear "WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO" as he runs away
>>
>>386519174
I don't like it.
>>
>>386519023
>Look at the disparity between Mario and that dude

That's the point. Mario is traveling to different outlandish worlds and it plays on the fact that real life would be outlandish for Mario. Even then, the level design of New Donk City basically plays around with this by having the city be built upon multiple tall sky scrapers.

Meanwhile Sonic games put in realistic humans and expected you to accept it at face value.
>>
>>386519023
It's supposed to look off-putting. In Mario 64 you went to all sorts of weird worlds that looked different.
>>
File: desert taxi.png (428KB, 700x341px) Image search: [Google]
desert taxi.png
428KB, 700x341px
>>386517474
Call me a nitpicker, but this type of shit takes me right out of a game. It looks so fucking out of place, like a kid opened up Unity SDK and dropped a random asset into a perfectly okay-looking level.
>>
>>386519240
>>386519267
I guess. I still don't like it. There's something about it that doesn't look good to me. The dinosaur's cool, though. Hopefully it's more than a minor game mechanic. Also, I don't play Sonic. Yet the thing about Sonic is that he isn't human. Mario's always been viewed as human. That's why this shit looks weird as fuck.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.