[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Josette_capua_sc-hd[1].jpg (143KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Josette_capua_sc-hd[1].jpg
143KB, 700x1000px
*blocks your path*
>>
she cant block anything shes useless idiot
>>
>>386511245
>still mad Joshua starts dating Josette at the end of SC
Get out, Estelle.
>>
>>386511245
she can block kurt from getting into the 3rd
>>
>>386511158
*makes no contribution to the story*
>>
>>386511158
*slow earth wall*
>>
Why are you so shit?

Why does Falcom hates you?
>>
>>386511158
>at the end of SC
>"we have to go back and talk to her guys!"
>go back and talk to her
>go back to ship
>"gais come on we need her"
>don't really want her dumb ass along
>figure she can't be that bad
>literally worst character in game
>fucking worthless at literally everything
>have to drag her along anyway
she would have been more useful being a cock warmer than being in any fight
>>
>>386511752
>she would have been more useful being a cock warmer
actually, no, i take that back, she probably would have figured out a way to be fucking useless at that, too
>>
>>386511304
I don't remember even an implication of that happening.
>>
File: bloomer.jpg (23KB, 367x600px) Image search: [Google]
bloomer.jpg
23KB, 367x600px
>>386511158
>>
>>386511158

Literally the worst party member in The 3rd. Her best role comes from not being in your party.
>>
>they give her a theft craft in the 3rd
>there's barely anything worth stealing
>even if there was, schera gets one too
Why did they bother?
>>
>>386512542
cheer up
sometimes your otherwise-useless body might be worth one hit in the joshua/mueller battle, which i think is completely optional anyway
>>
File: ha.jpg (13KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
13KB, 200x201px
>>386512542
>>
File: 1490113486036.gif (2MB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
1490113486036.gif
2MB, 420x236px
>>386512991
Don't get cocky.
Being only the second most worthless bimbo isn't an achievement.
>>
>>386512431
i dont know i stole a heaven's eye from one of the bosses and had a character hitting for like 10x the damage with arts than anyone else on my team
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.