[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best Simpsons game? Pic unrelated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0870.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
What was the best Simpsons game?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>386508812
i dont get it
>>
>>386509909
Yeah you do, quit playing.
>>
>>386509909
chuck's farm and soil
>>
Hit & Run and the Arcade game are usually considered the best.
Also, I think I actually get it now.
>>
>>386508812
Hit and Run and The Simpsons Game.
>>
>>386508812
Hit and Run
Although I only played that and the arcade one. Hit and Run was pretty good.
>>
Bart's Nightmare is the only correct answer
>>
>>386510568
That really takes me back.
>>
CHUCKS FUCK & SUCK?

HOLY FUCK THATS EDGY!
>>
This joke never made much sense to me. I mean, ok, fuck and suck obviously rhyme with "chuck" but is that really a joke in and of itself? Not really

On the other hand, you're just assuming it's a farming store whereas "feed" and "seed" are also slang for sex acts, so is it implying that it's still some kind of sex club, despite the name change? After all, name changes usually don't imply the whole business changed, just the name
>>
>>386510784
edgy enough to be in family guy.
>>
>>386511041
maybe there is no joke. maybe it's the simpsons equivalent of cow tools.
>>
>>386508812
There is a reference to this in No Country for Old Men, Anton visits the place but the owner of the place is named Chuck indicating it takes place before dark.
>>
>>386511041
It's a reference to an actual business located in the area the Simpsons is inspired from, there is no joke.
>>
>>386511041
it makes you think fuck and suck, whereas the business was probably just a feed and seed store still
>>
>>386511041
>but is that really a joke in and of itself? Not really
You're either autistic or underage
>>
>>386511509
not really.
>>
>>386508812
There's a thread on /tv/ right now with the same image and same question.
>>
>>386512085
not really what?
>>
>>386510568
It's a nightmare for me to beat to this day. I think I've beaten every mini game but not in the same playthrough.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.