[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is BotW so comfy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: download_20170807_223657.jpg (467KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170807_223657.jpg
467KB, 2048x1536px
How is BotW so comfy?
>>
it puts you to sleep with how boring it is
>>
>>386507819
The ambient / situational OST has really grown on me. I have also really come to love just running around exploring.
>>
File: C_92uA2UwAAGJLR.jpg (55KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C_92uA2UwAAGJLR.jpg
55KB, 1200x675px
>>386507819
It just is.
>>
>>386507858
lol
>>
>>386507819
it has the right aesthetics and the world just feels alive. it's as if miyazaki made a video game
>>
>>386509760
he doesn't run away when you get off him?
>>
File: 1501704333179.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501704333179.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>386507819
>Attractive protagonist
>Beautiful scenery
>good combat
>Interesting world
>great physics
>Collectibles
>The fact that you can interact with nearly everything in the world, from the bugs, to the trees to the grass.
>Great animals
>Great transportation (shield surfing, paragliding, climbing)
>True open world
>Nothing levelgated
>Interested NPCs
>World is amazing to explore
>Etc etc etc

Even with the lackluster side quests, often braindead easy shrines and bosses and enemy variety the game is probably one of my favorite games of all time. It just does so many things right and the world sucks you in. I would say it's my favorite open world game of all time but STALKER holds that title and probably will forever.
>>
>>386511175
posting some screenshots while im at it
>>
>>386511586
>>
>>386507819
The early game has fantastic atmosphere.

As you progress and start getting more of the naruto fans ambushing you and you get elemental weapons it loses some of that atmosphere.

Tempted to get the dlc just to have a change to experience the early game again in master mode.
>>
It's one of my favorite games for sure.
>you will never play BotW for the first time ever again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.