[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow of War now has an in-game economy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: cancer_of_gaming.png (993KB, 1365x704px) Image search: [Google]
cancer_of_gaming.png
993KB, 1365x704px
DUDE LOOT BOXES LMAO
>>
>>386506403
There's nothing wrong with microtransactions. Fuck off, you pathetic poorfag virgin.
>>
File: 1479789661139.jpg (12KB, 439x222px) Image search: [Google]
1479789661139.jpg
12KB, 439x222px
>>386506403
>loot boxes
>in a singleplayer game
>>
>>386506403
Yes it's cancer blame the autismos that buy them for making it viable
>>
>>386507107

They are immersive loot boxes
>>
>>386506795
(You)
>>
>>386506403
I fucking hate this. I really enjoyed the previous game, but I can't in good conscious support a single player game with monetized loot boxes. This shit is semi passable in multiplayer games if it leads to free maps or characters, but it has zero place in this kind of game. Fuck this. Fuck WB.
>>
>>386506795
this is a single player game correct?
>>
>>386506795
There's a lot wrong with mircotransactions with the main issue that there are games where things are balanced around the fact they exist making it hard to get shit without shelling out real cash.
>>
>>386506795
Here ya go
>>
File: bait.jpg (53KB, 680x620px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
53KB, 680x620px
>>386506795
>>
>>386506403
I bet they do what AC Unity did and get rid of them after launch and they realize how bad of an idea that was. I wanted this game but this leaves a sour taste in my mouth
Unity did that, right? Or am I just thinking they got rid of it when Syndicate came along?
>>
>>386507317
It is. so there is absolutely no incentive to actually purchase this shit.
It's effective the same shit Most JRPGs have been doing with DLC boosters for at least 8 years now.
>>
Who cares? If you really want to open boxes, just add 9999999 currency via cheat engine
>>
>>386507621
Depends. If WB was really scummy, they'd massively lower the drop rates/money gain to the point while you can still earn stuff for free it'd be obnoxiously hard to do so.
>>
>>386507775
Delete your post now. That won't be possible. You're wasting your time. Stop spreading lies, you piece of shit. Shadow of War will be fantastic. People worked hard to create this game. Cancerous fucks like (You) need to be beheaded.
>>
why dobyou shitters always fall for shitposters bait
>>
>>386508150
Shut the f*** up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.