[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>385449626 >>386402651 So yeah the same guy posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>>385449626
>>386402651

So yeah the same guy posted on two threads that another Sony crossover game is happening. What do you want to see in it?

And do you think this is real? If so what do you think of the roster, stages, gameplay, and moveset descriptions?
>>
>>386505250
There hasn't been a faker "leak" on /v/. Also that roster is fucking shit.
>>
That Crash X Horizon stage sounds awesome.

Morgana as the Persona rep is weird, but I'll take what I can get.
>>
>>386505381
>Roster is fucking shit

You must be retarded.
>>
GameArts developing? They said on Twitter multiple times that they aren't developing the game.
>>
Glad they are focusing on life bars. And at least there is one ultimate attack you build up meter for.

Also please fix the artstyle.
>>
Please add a 1v1 ranked mode.
>>
>>386505427
I'm more excited for that Tearaway X Vib Ribbon stage. Seeing Vib Ribbon get some love is awesome, plus Shawn Layden loves that game.
>>
>>386506363
Y'all crazy if you aren't excited for that Persona Stage. The phantom thieves talking with text bubbles popping up and the battle theme playing sounds fucking awesome.
>>
Add Spike and Kat please.
>>
I wonder if the game will actually sell more copies now that they have Crash and Spyro, and a FF and Persona character.
>>
>>386507005
Judging by the success of the N Sane Trilogy, I'm sure it will get Crash fans to buy the game. Also JRPG fans will probably flock to it for Morgana and Noctis. If characters like Dart and Rudy Roughnight are in the game that'll please them even more.
>>
Anyone still hoping for Snake, Cloud, and Lara Croft?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.