[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans love halo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1419161036049.jpg (34KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1419161036049.jpg
34KB, 396x388px
Why do americans love halo
>>
Because it's American as fuck.
>>
doritos
>>
>>386503037

It's a gun game where you can make the people dead but it's aliens so it's okay and not "realistic" like call of duty.

Consider that the majority of Halo players were introduced to Halo because their parents bought it for christmas because it looked action-y but not overly violent.
>>
>>386503037
Why do europeans love Islam?
>>
>military wankbait starring mecha man in a bmx helmet who kill alien and doesn't afraid of anything
Why do you think they like it?
>>
>>386503585

it rationalizes their hate for america
>>
How pathetic of a manchild do you have to be to associate anything you don't like with a nationality and then bitch about that nationality on your cartoon forum all day?
>>
I like getting multi kills, or kill streaks, it's easy to do but still feels rewarding, my melees are crazy in halo, the plasma sword is so cool, I like the dmr and pistols, I always tried to get a perfection but couldn't, I always got to gen kills all the time and died

I got past a perfection in destiny which is kinda halo I think because I'm a casual fag, my melees are even better with the knife and blade dancer ability
>>
>>386503037
Because the first one was good and Americans like fps
>>
>>386503037
why do europeans love fifa?
why do asians love dragon quest?

Because.
>>
Why do Europeans fail to see the value of free speech?
>>
>>386503037
Because they made it

Also, damn. These replies really make me reevaluate some things about Halo and what makes it have staying power.
>>
>>386503037
We do? Maybe the first two but I remember their popularity going downhill after that.
>>
Cuz fuck yeah murrican guns defending the world against alien scum
Basically WWII all over again with all of the posturing that ensued.
>>
I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. He shots aliens and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>386503037
Cause the original trilogy was good.
>>
>>386503037
Americans like to have fun and don't give a shit what other countries think of them. Makes sense to me.
>>
>>386503037
Halo 1 was a benchmark for console fps at the time and halo 2-3 had robust multiplayer modes the first 3 games are great and people remember them fondly
>>
>>386505937
this
>>
>>386505937
>Americans like to have fun
>Americans don't give a shit what other countries think of them
I don't believe that and I don't think you do either.
>>
>>386506302
If you foreigners didn't blow up a building every decade or so, we wouldn't be aware of the fact that there are other countries
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.