[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other games that fuck with your life and makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Are there any other games that fuck with your life and makes you realize how much of a lonely fag you are like this, /v?
>>
>>386500448
is this still beta cuck the game?
>>
I stopped caring when I realized Emily is an indecisive bitch who plays head games but still expects you to get the correct answer every time.
>>
>>386500528
basically, yes
>>
File: DeI2Yil.gif (466KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
DeI2Yil.gif
466KB, 500x266px
>>386500528
>>386500595
It's art, anon. No matter what you do you will never be with her. No matter how hard you try, she will never be a part of your life. You just have to learn to move on
>>
Played the first. Did everything right. Didn't force her into anything. Didn't have alcohol. But because she chose to come see me and then chose to fuck me after a break up or whatever the fuck it was I manipulated her? Or took advantage of her? Fuck no. 0/10 game. Made me livid.

10/10 portrayal of female "logic" though.
>>
>>386500528
No.
Emily is Away Too is superior to Emily is Away in every single aspect. There are two girls now, Emily and Evelyn and there are good endings with both.
>>
>>386500448
Persona
>>
>>386500448
emily was insufferable
>>
File: 1492984768482.jpg (12KB, 198x328px) Image search: [Google]
1492984768482.jpg
12KB, 198x328px
>>386500448
tfw the girl i love is named emily and this game really hurts
>>
Pretty much every game where you play as someone who gets a group of friends and travels around going on adventures gives me a melancholy feeling.
Or when one character chooses to give the MC his/her affection, after many days and nights of hardships endured together, bonding and the forming of chemistry.

I feel like I missed out on life.
>>
>>386504436
that feeling is why i loved firewatch. That game emotionally hurt me.
>>
>>386500448
/v/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.