[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any games that let you have a child, and then sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Slaver.png (34KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
Slaver.png
34KB, 300x325px
Are there any games that let you have a child, and then sell it?

I'm a pretty stressed young parent right now.
>>
File: 1501468673353.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501468673353.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>386498184
Please don't do anything hastefull. Please raise your child so they don't end up like me. Please be nice to the children. Please be good to your wife/husband. It will all subside soon!
>>
>>386498184
It's escapism, can't you see? It's not healthy!
Please don't be a neglectful parent!
>>
>>386498184
kill ur babby
>>
>>386498184
>Are there any games that let you have a child, and then sell it?

You can sell a child into slavery in Fallout 3.
>>
>>386498184
you wouldn't happen to be trans, would you?
>>
Want to talk about it?
>>
>>386498916
hey shut up
>>
>>386498184
Put it up for adoption so you don't end up creating another lonely virgin basketcase who spends all his time on 4chan. No way you're equipped mentally, emotionally, psychologically, financially, or physically to raise a child.

Do the right thing, drop it off at the fire station or take it to the adoption center. It deserves better than you'll ever be able to give it.
>>
i'll buy yer kid for 20k but only if it's still a virgin
>>
Run. Get out now. Pull all your cash together, set up an end point with a friend or contact in another state and bail. Change your name. Flee the country if you have to. Grow a bear and move to an island. Get tanned and shredded swimming all day and just start nailing foreign bitches to the sweet sounds of the beach and freedom. I am telling you, it does NOT get better, you reading me OP? GET. OUT. NOW. No matter how strongly you feel about the person you had the little cunt with, it's not worth signing your life away.
>>
is it a grill
>>
The sims, sort of

You can have a kid and send it to some other dump house for some other sim to take care of. You can also abuse the kid if you want.
>>
>>386500494
>Grow a bear
now he has a fucking kid and a bear
>>
File: 1496417391416.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496417391416.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>386498184
Stardew Valley lets you talk to a witch to erase your spouse's memory after you divorce her, and remove your kids from existence.
>>
>>386500746
kek
>>
>>386498184
should have had an abortion you dumb bitch
>>
>>386500932
Implying men have any say in whether they get baby anchored or not.
>>
>>386500861
Really? I only rented the game for 5 days so I didn't get too far into it, what with the Destiny 2 beta going on at the same time. Is Stardew Valley worth buying?
>>
>>386500654
Bear could solve his problem
>>
>>386498184
Musumaker lets you train them vaginally and anally to be sold off to groups of old men to be gangraped. They aren't strictly "your's" though.
>>
>>386501000
keelp it in you pants or use a fucking condom hell buy morning after pills for your whore
>>
>>386501035
Yes.

>>386501246
Implying she won't cry rape if you tried to make her take a MAP
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.