[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Game Perfection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 14

The Tony Hawk series is probably the best run of games from any series. From the original Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4. THPS 1-4 are all critically acclaimed with 2 especially taking the title of 2nd best game of all-time. Is there a better game series out there with as many homeruns?
>>
I dunno SSX or the sims.
>>
>>386497330
THUG pretty good too
>>
THPS1 is dated due to how primitive it is but is still playable and the soundtrack is fucking excellent. 2, 3, 4 are all fantastic, 3 is my favorite but it's really up to the player as to which one they like the most.
THUG is great, THUG 2 was okay, THAW is not good, and everything after is rubbish.

LIGHTS OUT
GUERILLA RADIO
>>
Well all time Super Mario and Zelda can't really be beat. But yes Tony Hawk had a stellar run. EA's Tony Hawk Skate 3 when?
>>
>>386497330

THPS1-THUG2 are all exceptionally good games.
>>
BotW needed more shieldboarding, maybe then it could compare to Pro Skater 2. But probably not.
>>
>>386497845
>Well all time Super Mario and Zelda can't really be beat.
Nintendo: no kickflip contest credit videos
Neversoft: has kickflip contest credit videos

Atheists: 0, Lods of emone ltd.: Lods
>>
>cheesing combos by starting off with multiple back to back The 900s
>>
>>386497603
Some people are mixed about the inclusion of the story and that it's when Tony Hawk started going downhill (no pun intended). I just stuck with the main 4 for consistency.

>>386497618
I started with THUG 2 but as I've tried all the others I think that THPS 3 is my favorite in the series. It's just got the minute to minute gameplay that I enjoy plus it's got the best mechanics before the game got crazy with reverts, acid drops, etc.
>>
File: skate4 2017-05-13 03-08-31-36.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skate4 2017-05-13 03-08-31-36.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
So what goal gave you the most trouble to the point of still remembering it years later? Manual down the Alcatraz switchbacks? The stupid fucking ramp jump? Following Eric's line? Getting the hangover cure in Russia? The Triangle's 3.5 million sick score?

>>386498601
3 was the game that introduced reverts and it worked so fucking well with the level design. They're complex enough to find interesting lines but not so open you're left wandering to find shit to trick off, yet not so simple as to pigeonhole the player into repeating one line over and over.

Also they're memorable as fuck, definitely my favorite visually out of the series.
>>
THUG2 with THUGPRO mod is LITERALLY perfect.
>>
File: need hug.jpg (171KB, 400x619px) Image search: [Google]
need hug.jpg
171KB, 400x619px
>>386499138
>tfw you will never, ever be good enough to play online
>everyone just using physics bugs out the ass and there isn't even any way to find out what the hell they're doing because it's such a small, closed community
On the flipside from what I've seen in videos when they're not Cavemanning around in the sky at Mach 7 it's just finding a rail between two walls and constantly wallplanting and grinding until they hit the auto-bail limit for using one prop in a combo, then using the Hot Rod Manual to find another rail and repeat.
>>
>>386498965
Exactly, I meant to say transfers not reverts. My fault. I agree I think the level design in Pro Skater 3 is fantastic. I enjoy Pro Skater 4's designs but something about 3 just is perfect. Canada and Los Angeles probably being my favorites. They're not too big and they have enough verticality to get some really great lines.
>>
>>386497330
THPS1 - THAW got me into so many different sort of bands when I was a child. I still regularly listen to the artists and go to the shows. These games have a big place in a my heart. I bought THPS5 purely out of nostalgia and oh my god I felt violated playing that trash.
>>
I find 1-4 the best aesthetically, the environments are just that much cleaner, no cluttered or overly noisy visually, just pure playground that was easy to read......but I really do like the mechanical additions that THUG and THUG 2 introduced.
>>
When are we gonna get a next gen skating game that isn't shit?
>>
>>386499857
Who knows. Skateboarding hasn't been remotely popular for a decade now.
>>
>>386499857

Skate 1-3 were excellent, was such a fucking shame the series and devs died.
>>
>>386499938

More like Skate 3 didn't sell the requisite 10 billion copies EA wanted so they liquidated Black Box.

I just want those games on PC. I sold my 360 to a friend in 2012 and Skate is the only console vidya I miss playing.
>>
>>386499396
Also while I like some of the visual updates to the classic levels in THUG/THUG2, it sucks they have to use THUG/THUG2 assets for the peds and props, so you get skater kids and beach bums everywhere and none of the unique NPCs like the baggage cart 'MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT' guy in the Airport or the arguing NPCs in Los Angeles.

Speaking of LA, I only noticed the other day that in THUG2 that if you trigger the earthquake, there's still a "Start the earthquake COMPLETE!" message that pops up despite starting the quake not being a goal in THUG2's classic mode. I don't know why they were so against using old goals- some of the stat point and SKATE letters are in the same spots anyway, but then they ran out of imagination and you get shit like LA that has not one, not two, but FOUR collect-the-things goals (SKATE, COMBO, salad plates and coffee cups).

>>386499703
The mechanical additions are nice, but the only one that I'd say is really necessary is the wallplant. Spine/hip transfers are useful but require the level to be designed with back to back QPs, and even when they show up in THPS3 (offhand: Suburbia trailer park, Skater Island's bowls) the levels are perfectly playable without them. Double/triple tap combos and freestyle grinds and manuals are already in 3, and a well designed level will let the player navigate the whole thing on board only without getting stuck or finding it faster to get off their board.
>>
>>386498965
God I fucking hated the the THUG Team Video challenge in Florida on Sick difficulty. I've never done it but it sits there mocking me.

>>386499138
>>386499396
THUG Pro is probably the best version of the game you can play. Although you can change the game settings to disallow that kinda stuff.

>>386499647
Yup Tony Hawk's along with a few other games shaped my taste in music.

>>386499703
Then you should definitely try out THUG Pro it adds those mechanics to the other series. It's a ton of fun to break THPS 1-2 levels.
>>
>>386499938

>Skate 1-3 were excellent

Skate 1 and 2 were excellent. Skate 3 felt fucked up somehow. I think the map itself was just inferior compared to 2.
>>
>>386497330
>2 especially taking the title of 2nd best game of all-time

What's #1?
>>
>>386500131
Is it the final one that gets you, the one with no manuals? Even on sick I think the goal is only like 10,000 points or so, isn't it? Ignore the ramps, veer to your side real quick, no comply/boneless onto one of the round planters and switch up grinds until you've got enough points. It only says no walking, reverts, or manuals- it doesn't specifically exclude other features that were added later so grind modifiers are legit.
>>
>>386500104

A PC release would have been amazing, iron out all the performance issues and ensure the game and the community thrived for as long is wanted to without being tethered to aging hardware.

Throw some mod tools in and that shit would be insanely popular.
>>
>>386500301

Yeah actually i'd have to agree, something did feel a bit off with Skate 3, I mean it was solid enough, but it lacked that magic of the first 2, i'm not sure if it was just series fatigue though, I recently went back and played THUG 1/2 after not really liking them when I was younger and found them both to be fantastic.
>>
>>386500360
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

>>386500104
I'm still sad over the death of Black Box. The Need for Speed series was never the same after they disbanded.

>>386500364
Oh shit well that makes it a lot easier then. I forgot about the grind modifiers.
>>
Loved the shit out of TH, never played Skate.
Do I start with 1? Is there really anything in 1 that can't be had in 2?
>>
>>386497330
American Wasteland was best and y'all know it
>>
>>386500532

It could be fatigue, but I do remember specifically thinking at the time " this map kinda sucks "

I dunno. I still enjoyed it enough, probably got 50 hours out of it, but Skate 2 was pure kino.

>dropping in on the dam
>going skeleton down the entire drainage system

Shit was great. I think RPCS3 actually emulates Skate 3. Maybe it'll do 2 as well.
>>
>>386500775
You probably only like it because the goth grill in the story huh? I think it's probably the worst Tony Hawk in terms of goals.
>>
>>386500905
I just felt like there was a lot to do in it and being able to skate a whole map "without" loading screens was cool too
>>
>>386500661

Skate 1 is great in the way THPS 1/2 are great, it was simpler, but incredibly solid, Skate 2 starts to add a bunch of stuff that somewhat complicates things and they started to compromise a little on the physics and tweak things towards magic magnets to accommodate those changes, but 2 is still the better game.

If you had to pick one game, go with Skate 2, but Skate 1 is still fucking great imo.
>>
>>386500905

>worst in terms of goals
>when THUG2 exists

THAW at least remembered to be a game about skateboarding and extreme sports, THUG2's goals were completely lolrandumb shit. Beyond that, it's a compendium of every move in the book as well as all the good levels THUG2's Classic Mode didn't have.
>>
>>386500982
Yeah but it tried to add too much in terms of mechanics which kinda bogged down the controls. It wasn't as tight as it should be.

>>386501146
I'll give you that I still enjoy THUG 2 more than THAW but that's because the levels are self-contained. The back tracking in THAW makes it a chore to play.
>>
File: Skate3 2017-06-10 19-21-37-56.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Skate3 2017-06-10 19-21-37-56.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>386500360
3, obviously.

>>386500131
>Although you can change the game settings to disallow that kinda stuff.
It's online only though, ain't it? I'd imagine most people have been playing for years and know all the quirks and would want all that stuff enabled, given it's seemingly the whole point of the mod. Call me a wuss but I like the singleplayer goals, as long as they're good- I can run through THPS2 or 3 a dozen times and still have fun.

>>386500549
>Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
"no"
>I forgot about the grind modifiers.
Always remember your modifiers. They've been around since 3, although it had somewhat different inputs, i.e. being able to go from 50-50 to nosegrind to blundslide with grind, then up+grind, then up+up+grind, basically the standard inputs but without jumping. Manual modifiers are there too, but you have to start with a special manual and the inputs are way different than 4 onwards- few if any double tap modifiers, it's stuff like left left flip for To Rail and left right grind for Pogo. Those are probably wrong because I'm going by memory but w/e.

>>386500775
>physics changed just enough to fuck with you, revert timing is off, walljump removed, instead a bunch of useless shit was added like slope drops (not acid drops) and having wallplants AND sticker slaps
>at least 60% of the game is one giant tutorial, every ability must be unlocked, literally don't even get special moves until 50% story completion
>don't even get to pick your own special moves OR INPUTS
>create-a-skater is single session/mp only, no story
>whole game looks murky and grey, ugly as shit with zero art style
>most goals are 5-10 seconds long
>even on Sick difficulty, you're constantly given laughable 10 or 15 thousand point goals and five minutes to do them
>story even worse than THUG2 with a cast I literally cannot give a single fuck about (it was better in the handheld, seriously)
>skate ranch is like the world's worst create-a-park except somehow even worse
AW sucks.
>>
File: 1416279704878.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1416279704878.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>386501146

>spin 15 times on a fire hydrant
>Bam Margera shows up
>Fucking gnarly, maaaaaaan
>let's steal this golf cart
>run over the trashcans!
>scripted crash
>damn, the fuzz are onto us!
>do flatland to distract them for 30 seconds!
>>
>People don't know about Project Session

http://www.crea-turestudios.com/presskit/#projects

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES

Basically Skate for PC.
>>
>>386498965
The part where you choose your own team of skaters to shoot tricks.
>>
>>386500391
Never ever
>>
>>386501146
THUG2 had lolrandumb shit but still had a lot of normal skating goals, some of which were actually challenging. I would absolutely take those and deal with the sillier bull-hopping and tomato-throwing over THAW's endless easy as shit, ten-second goals that have you spending more time in the pause menu than actually playing.
>>
>>386501337

Ayyy this actually looks pretty interesting
>>
>>386501337

>no updates in 2 years

It's never coming out
>>
File: 1372940875658.png (58KB, 553x759px) Image search: [Google]
1372940875658.png
58KB, 553x759px
>>386501338
>"And for the last part, only stuff from the first game- that means no walking, no reverts, and no manuals. This one might take a real old school Tony Hawk fan to complete!"
>>
>>386498965
Doing the loop with a gap in it
>>
>>386501568
Fuck you for reminding me
>>
>>386501603
The one at the Zoo level in 4?

That one was a bitch.
>>
>>386501317
>>386501317
Well on metacritic the game is at a 97 average making it the second highest-rated game of all-time. Ocarina of Time is at 99 for some fucking unexplained reason

>>386501317
There's a freeskate mode and if you host a server you can turn that stuff off. Yeah I can replay the career modes dozens of times and not get tired. The freedom of creating your own lines and special tricks really makes the game still feel fresh and instantly replayable.

>>386501317
Also I can't add anything your critcism to THAW I think you hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>386500905
THAW had some amazing online play and that super ollie really stretched out your combos a bit more.

I like the arcade-style of skateboard games not this realism shit where its impossible to do anything above a 4 trick combo like in skate.
>>
>>386501734
Yeah, Burnquist wanted you to kickflip that gap if I recall. It was a real struggle for teenage me
>>
File: 1500594601040.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500594601040.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>386497330
Skate > Tony Hawk
>>
>>386501812
I remember something at Alcatraz giving me a lot of trouble too but I can't remember the specific challenge.
>>
>>386501568

>find a circular rail and do stuff you couldn't do in the first game
>ie switching grinds without ollies
>win

It was a shit objective though.
>>
>>386501831

>not enjoying both

Full pleb.
>>
>>386501831
That's like saying NFL 2k5 > NFL Street. while both THPS and Skate are skateboarding games, they're trying to accomplish two very different things, and to their credit, both did a fantastic Job. Skate had a very unique control scheme that worked very well for its goal. It allowed easy entry into the game, but had a difficulty curve to master
>>
>>386501298
THUG2 still had pretty alright levels, all things considered, and Classic mode was nice even if the goals themselves were lacking. THAW's Classic mode sucked- only six levels, half of them really, really average to outright bad levels from the PSP games, no competition levels (also a flaw in THUG2, but THUG2's classic mode was literally three times the size of THAW's).

>>386501878
Probably Rodney Mullen's goal to manual all the way down the switchbacks. Even with 10 Manual that shit was rough. Shit, Rodney, not all of us can be fucking gods on a skateboard like you.
>>
>>386501409
Yeah exactly the goals are dumb but they still involve just busting out tricks to complete a goal. THAW is literally "do this new mechanic that sucks and isn't implemented well 10 times"

>>386501790
Same here, I enjoy THPS 1&2 for what they are. 3&4 are the reasons I come back all the time.

>>386501878
Totally forgot they had a San Francisco AND Alcatraz level. San Francisco felt like a waste.
>>
>>386502037
Exactly I love Tony Hawk but Skate is still really good. They're just trying to achieve different things.

>>386502249
Yeah it's nice of them to basically add a whole new game (kinda stretching that term a little but come on) into it just to appease the people who liked the Pro Skater series more.

>>386501984
I think the worst part is that if you fail once, you restart THE WHOLE FUCKING THING.
>>
>been replaying the series up to THUG 2 these past two weeks

>they're still fucking amazing

>suddenly realise my childhood is gone, games will never be this great again and i've grown old waiting for the magic to return

Where do I go from here?
>>
>>386502585
Start replaying from 1 again.
>>
>>386502267
>THAW is literally "do this new mechanic that sucks and isn't implemented well 10 times"
Or worse, "do this old mechanic that has been in the series for almost a decade by this point and we're making you do it 10 times before you get to do it normally."

All I can think of is one of the voicelines for the skaters in THPS3's Canada when you bail near them- "Look, it's been the same control scheme two years running!"
>>
>>386499138
>>386499396
>>386500131

Is THUGPRO retain the Story campaign and is it good for SP?

That's all i'm really interested in.
>>
Unstoppable Force or Immovable Object?

Those 2 guys arguing over shit in 3 were the best.
>>
>>386502625

Maybe i'll grab it on Dreamcast for something different.

Also what are peoples favourite platforms for the series?

I've been playing them on PS1, Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox and I think the PS1/PS2 controller is the best, Gamecube feels weird as fuck honestly, but the Xbox has THPS2X and 16:9, 720p for a lot of the games.
>>
>>386497330
>2 especially taking the title of 2nd best game of all-time.
how do you retards not understand that metacritic is an aggregate site
>>
>>386502660
I just struggle to enjoy THAW. Like I never mind combo challenges, point challenges, etc. Just give me a new level and I'm happy. The locations in THAW is just so dead and boring. They're small and compact, too much verticality, and also too little at times.

>>386502697
I think you can but I never figured out how to do it

>>386503061
Dreamcast for 1 and 2, although I hear Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x is really good. Everything else is playstation 2.

>>386503150
When there's an overwhelming consensus to give a game a 97 I think it's safe to say it's one of the best games of all-time
>>
>>386502697
Nope. THUGPRO is multiplayer only. Only SP option is free skate.
>>
>>386503061
I originally played THPS3 at a friend's house on a PS2 and it changed my life forever. After that it was THPS2 and 3 on PS1 (3 on PS1 is weird but fun), then 4, THUG, and THUG2 on Gamecube. I remember them looking and running better than the PS2 versions but the controller was kind of weird for reverts.

Also had the DS version of American Wasteland, named American Sk8land. It runs on a custom engine and has cel-shaded (and somewhat primitive) 3d graphics instead of realistic ones, but it's actually really fucking good- it plays more like a THPS4.5, no off-board stuff, all abilities and special tricks and such available from the get-go, it even brings back Alcatraz as a 95% recreation which was neat as hell.

Best platform now, I'd definitely say PC. THPS2, 3, 4, THUG, THUG2 and THAW all have working PC ports that are pretty easy to set up with modern resolutions and widescreen, and you can use whatever controller you want. I use a plain PS2-style Logitech USB pad and it works fantastic.

>>386502585
Accept that you're old and be happy that you took off the nostalgia goggles and it turns out the games actually are exactly as good as you remember them. I had the same thing happen when I played the PS1-era Need for Speed games a few years back- hearing Romulus 3 at the main menu of NFS3 nearly made me fucking cry from the memories- but eventually got over it and accepted I can't go back, but I can still have a lot of fucking fun.

>>386502776
>when they stop arguing about which thing is better and one guy just starts calling the other guy's mom a hottie
>>
File: QUICK, KNOCK HIM OFF THAT LEDGE.jpg (336KB, 1300x1020px) Image search: [Google]
QUICK, KNOCK HIM OFF THAT LEDGE.jpg
336KB, 1300x1020px
>look up alcatraz map in real life
>yfw you realize just how close Neversoft made it to the real thing, trimming out a couple long and boring roads but including pretty much every landmark
>>
>>386504425
I want to cosign American Sk8land it takes all the problems I have with Wasteland and turns into a really good portable Tony Hawk's game.
>>
THPS4 was my introduction to the series, and god damn did I have some good times on that with my bud.

Whenever I hear TNT I immediately think of it.
>>
>>386503829

Thanks man.
>>
File: DonyHawg'sBroSkanir4(resized).png (4MB, 1316x1652px) Image search: [Google]
DonyHawg'sBroSkanir4(resized).png
4MB, 1316x1652px
besd game comin through :DDDDDD beep beeenp
>>
>>386504869
>PLAY AS THE WORLD'S FIRST AND ONLY PRO SKATER CHAD MUSKA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5boNqPH9vv8

HERE

I

AM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6thZekDGn_4
>>
>>386504991
Question, what was your guys's favorite songs in the game?

>>386505024
Pro Skater 5 is an abomination. RIP Neversoft
>>
>>386502776
3 had the absolute best ped dialogue.
>the beatboxing Foundry worker
>the guy pissing off the ramp in Canada (who you then knock several hundred feet into a frozen lake), along with the other skaters and Chuck
>Mr. TV Time in Suburbia, the Thin Man's key problem, the construction workers
>the two guys in LA and the guy whose car gets stuck on the bridge when you cause the earthquake (the player sure does inadvertently kill a lot of people throughout the series, don't they?)
>every single thing the cruise ship captain says

>>386504669
I tried emulating it and it felt kind of weird- the physics are definitely a bit off, but the controls themselves felt off. I think it was an issue with the emulator because I remember the controls being extremely tight on the DS (not surprising as Vicarious Visions also made the GBA Tony Hawk games which were surprisingly good despite the isometric camera, that shit controlled like an F1 car it was so solid) and playing long enough to not only 100% the game but put a lot of hours into online multiplayer before it was shut down.
>>
File: alwayshard.png (530KB, 589x704px) Image search: [Google]
alwayshard.png
530KB, 589x704px
>>386505167
>RIP Neversoft
>tfw you will never, ever work at neversoft in their prime, betting on kickflips, throwing ping pong balls at each other, throwing TVs into cars, and making really, really fucking good games
>>
>>386505172
It is a BIT floaty but nothing that would detract from you being able to play. I think it is an emulator issues? Desmume?

>>386505629
They always look like they had fun with production. Stupid fucking Activision had them making games every year with Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero and yet even their worst games are nowhere near the abortion that THPS5 is.
>>
>>386497330
A legitimate 10/10 game which the entirety of the gaming community won't recognize because of association
>>
>>386505024
>It really Jennas my Marbles
>>
>>386500301
>skate 3
It was fucking shit, the map was everything in those games. 1-2 you could just fuck around forever finding awesome different spots, 3 was a linear piece of shit, no matter what you always ended up at the bottom at that shitty skatepark with the tennis court ground.
>>
>>386507524
Yeah but it was so broken that it was fun I guess.
>>
THE ACE OF SPADES
THE ACE OF SPADES
>>
>>386507909
I can agree to that, if only that the ridiculous triple backflip'able parks were fun. It also did back yard pools really well too.
>>
File: LEMMY-3.jpg (95KB, 461x750px) Image search: [Google]
LEMMY-3.jpg
95KB, 461x750px
>>386508045

>You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools
>But that's the way I like it baby
>I don't want to live forever
>Dies.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>386508661
Someone on 4chan said he was gonna be fine and then he died.
>>
>>386508661

The only thing keeping his body from disintegrating was Jack Daniels. He ran out one night and the liquor store was closed, so he croaked.
>>
>>386501317
Hey, man, the Skate Ranch was cool.
Until you beat the game, then it got kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>386499647
Tony Hawk shaped my taste in music and I still prefer that kind of music.
>>
>>386499857
People think OlliOlli is the next Tony Hawk. Fucking dumbasses. Worst game of this generation.
>>
>>386508661
That he really likes doing speed.
>>
File: IMG_3135.jpg (32KB, 363x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3135.jpg
32KB, 363x463px
>>386497330
>no THPS rereleases in any form on any modern-day console
>the shitstains that are HD and 5 are the only things that remain to taint the series
I recently foubd my copy of 3, but the disc is covered in scratches and I'd be legitimately shocked if it worked, all it does is remind me I was stupid as hell when I was young and never took care of anything.
>>
>>386505167
Pro Skater 5 was fucking awful. Despite having multiplayer, THPS 5 felt dead.
>>
File: TonyHawksProSkater3Airport.jpg (153KB, 646x359px) Image search: [Google]
TonyHawksProSkater3Airport.jpg
153KB, 646x359px
>>386497330
The only thing I miss about this game is the airport level.
>>
>>386505858
What happened to neversoft? Are the remnants just making Call of Duty map DLC like all of Activision's subsidiaries?
>>
>>386505629
>making really, really fucking good games
But for some reason the press always slapped a 7--something on their clearly superior games (outside THPS, anyway).
Why is that
>>
>>386509754
Pirate it on PC you dense motherfucker.
>>
>>386510379
Neversoft as a company no longer exists, it was fully absorbed into Activision. It was killed twenty years to the day from when it was founded; the Twitter post in >>386505629 is the last devs burning the Neversoft eye on the last day at the company.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.