[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one was worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 923982794272734.png (110KB, 665x212px) Image search: [Google]
923982794272734.png
110KB, 665x212px
Which one was worse?
>>
Roxas' game.
>>
>>386496598
Birth by Sleep is the worst game in the franchise because it introduced Blue Fighting Boobs the character who became the most overrated character in videogames because she's a fighting twat....wow how revolutionary and now Aqua is ruining the stupid franchise.

Damn Nomura he got the Toriyama Disease.
>>
Every KH game after 2 felt like a downgrade
>>
BBS is bad, but honestly I'm OK with Aqua and the game wasn't totally designed for kids. In fact it's arguably more mature than KH2 that's for sure.

DDD is iredeemable trash that killed any and all hype for KH3
>>
>>386496803
>now Aqua is ruining the stupid franchise.
One game and a short demo hardly ruins anything.
>>
>>386496803
are you the infamous redpill-kun?
>>
>>386496598
DDD is marginally more tolerable because you only have to repeat everything 2 times instead of 3.
>>
>>386496598
BBS is worse, gameplay wise, story wise, and character wise, Aqua is one of the biggest Mary sues in history.
Theres no reason to use any other character, shes the best option for all the super bosses,
along with having 2 extra stories involving her.
BBS dodging is braindead, unless you're Terra who has proper dodging but because of that he's shit, along with all of the games problems being able to be routed back to Terra
BBS is the worst game in the series.
Also no boss stagger makes using your standard attacks useless, so just spam commands.

DDD is pretty bad though, and shares a lot of problems with BBS, namely Riku being the best option for everything again, and that your standard attacks are worthless again. but unlike BBS, it has characters I actually give a shit about
>>
how the fuck is 13 xehanorts not worse than BBS
>>
>>386496598
both were good
>>
File: 350px-Spellican_KH3D.png (85KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
350px-Spellican_KH3D.png
85KB, 350x256px
>>386496598
This guy is the best boss in a handheld KH game, not that that is saying much at all, prove me wrong.
>>
Days
>>
File: KH Nuts 60fps 3.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
KH Nuts 60fps 3.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>386497437
>>
>>386497315
How is Aqua a mary sue when she fucks up basically everything she tries to do?
>>
DDD was garbage
BBS was a good game
>>
File: 1446362616836.jpg (132KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1446362616836.jpg
132KB, 594x594px
>>386497793
The entire Fantasia world was dope
>musical instrument sounds replace standard keyblade hit sound effects
>>
My favorite part of DDD is when I try to dodge roll away from an enemy and instead bounce off the wall behind me and fly straight towards them. Really cool feature.
>>
>>386496598
Both are some of the best in the series.
>>
>>386499586
I remember the day everyone on /v/ was shitting on this particular scene what a fantastic day that was.
>>
>>386496598
>impyling BBS is shit
>>
>>386501738
It is, osakafag
>>
>>386496598
BBS is 2nd best game in the whole series, so obviously 3D.
>>
DDD is more tolerable, it'd be much better if it didn't have the commands and abilities tied to dream eaters.
>>
File: froppydekustare.jpg (137KB, 1155x650px) Image search: [Google]
froppydekustare.jpg
137KB, 1155x650px
>people actually think BBS was worse than Balloonga: The Game
>>
I've played KH and KH2, what else in this series is even worth playing?
>>
>>386496598
KH3

Yes, I a time traveler.
>>
>>386505545
Prove it.
>>
>>386505590
Your mother will die 3 weeks from now.

you know i'm just screwin' around
>>
>>386505367
Chain of Memories, BBS, DDD
>>
>>386505367
BBS, DDD

As well as Re:Coded and GBA Chain of Memories
>>
>>386505842
oh no not mama
>>
>>386496598
I haven't played DDD yet but I'm in the process of replaying them all in preparation for 3. BBS is the first one I put down and never picked up again so hopefully I can enjoy it more this time around. Currently playing through 1 right now.
>>
>>386499773
>muh victim complex
mary sue disguising attempts 101
>>
i plat both. both are good. i found the combat way better in bbs.
>>
>>386496598
I liked DDD better but not by much. I'm gonna have to chalk it up to the commands in BBS being clunkier.
Lead feet was a big problem.
>>
BBS has the worst trio of characters hands down. Shit bland personalities, no good or memorable fun dialogue, no investment to the audience, star wars c tier plot that cant even hit its own beats, retcons, and the worst braindead mainline gameplay period. The fact that they tried to frame this gimmicky badly designed gameplay as an equal compared to kh2 is insulting, and the fact that its the first to start so many problems and pervade future titles with its shitty ideas (including kh3) makes it automatically the most offensive of the main games.

The worst part is it could have been fantastic. They could have made the worlds not garbage and actually intriguing, and had us care about the plot. They could have had boss battles with amazing music. Instead its all lost potential that just sours the whole experience.

3D fixes some things but the only reason id want to play it again is for plot that i actually care about
>>
>>386499586
I honestly love this shit. Or love to hate it. I'm hoping Nomura can blow my fucking ass mind with KH3's ending before SE goes out of business.
>>
>>386507452
I just try to pretend it's not there, and play it for the visuals and gameplay. KH2 onwards was a mistake.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.