[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Downloading the complete version of this, how bad did I fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 14

File: Witcher 3.jpg (400KB, 979x551px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher 3.jpg
400KB, 979x551px
Downloading the complete version of this, how bad did I fuck up? What am I in for?
>>
File: JiocUiu.jpg (564KB, 1398x1920px) Image search: [Google]
JiocUiu.jpg
564KB, 1398x1920px
>>386492930
I enjoyed all three. Form your own opinion my dude.
>>
>>386492930
>he fell for the witcher meme
>>
File: 2GXt3eE.jpg (398KB, 1655x827px) Image search: [Google]
2GXt3eE.jpg
398KB, 1655x827px
>>386492930
an enjoyable experience if you have a decent pc

Witcher 1 is the most comfy though.
>>
File: Z6pPb3Q.jpg (437KB, 1920x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Z6pPb3Q.jpg
437KB, 1920x1118px
dumping witcher art in your bread op. play the game and form your own opinion. fuck v
>>
File: FXCNRC2.jpg (364KB, 1633x768px) Image search: [Google]
FXCNRC2.jpg
364KB, 1633x768px
>>
File: DWvF10W.jpg (571KB, 1920x1169px) Image search: [Google]
DWvF10W.jpg
571KB, 1920x1169px
>>
You didn't fuck up at all. Its a decent game, with a good story, but mediocre combat.

Play the game on death march, its very easy.
>>
File: 3duoJxe.jpg (342KB, 1505x850px) Image search: [Google]
3duoJxe.jpg
342KB, 1505x850px
>>
>>386492972
>>386493084
Fair enough and it's nice art so go for it.

>>386493031
I should be fine.
>>
File: wVgKe9S.jpg (298KB, 1345x693px) Image search: [Google]
wVgKe9S.jpg
298KB, 1345x693px
>>
>>386492930
official witcher 3 review.

all non-quest related things you can find on the world are copy paste boring shit
no one will talk to you unless they are quest related and you have the quest that requires them
awful ui made for consoles and only 2 consumable slots, making alch spec a chore
no resource management, you just instantly get all your potions back for whats essentiallly free
enemys have 1, maybe 2, attack that they repeat over and over, making fights absolutely boring after an hour
level system only works to the games detriment, as youll quickly outlevel everything you have to do and it will all be easier than the game already is
coming across a SKULL WARNING SIGN monster should be exciting but it's not, because you know it fights exactly the same as all the others of its kind, only with more hp.
"cinematic" controls that ignore accuracy in favor of looking more natural
even death march is easy as fuck due to a lack of enemy attack variety and every ability you can spec into being way too strong
ciri sections are boring and unneeded and only serve to rob you of what could have been the one interesting boss fight in the game.
the final moments of the story seem rushed as fuck, from oh hi crones now we fight, to im eredin i have a secret, im dying my secret is this guy tricked us and i had no plan to deal with it, to oh actually geralt i didnt trick you
majority of loot is randomized and scales to your level. Nothing you find really excites you.
all enemies have an extremely short tether that you will cross unintentionally more often than not. At this point they ignore you and start walking back to the center of the area or hang around to get hit easily
witcher senses are only ever used when the quest requires it and is just hold right click to follow quest arrow. you cant actually track monsters or anything out in the world(and why would you need to? theyre all tethered to a small location and never move away)

6/10 game. Had potential, wasted it.
>>
File: ftH2C0g.jpg (316KB, 1338x827px) Image search: [Google]
ftH2C0g.jpg
316KB, 1338x827px
>>386493283
>>386493283
Though the straightforward and fetch-quest-heavy main story overstays its welcome, the option of joyfully adventuring through a rich, expansive open world was always there for me when I’d start to burn out. Even if the plot isn’t terribly interesting, the many characters who play a part in it are, and along with the excellent combat and RPG gameplay, they elevate The Witcher 3 to a plane few other RPGs inhabit.
>>
A good and pretty game with a very repetitive quest structure that will eventually start to annoy you.
>>
>>386493182
>Play the game on death march, its very easy.
Is this one of those things like STALKER where the best experience is on the harder difficulty or is it one of those things where you're fucking with me?
>>
File: 1468983421671.png (2MB, 2048x1161px) Image search: [Google]
1468983421671.png
2MB, 2048x1161px
The world is unlike any other imo. the DLC is the best part of the game. Eventually I'll get around to my third play through and enjoy the DLC once again.

Lovely game but if you aren't playing it on a good PC, the experience is lesser.
>>
>>386493368
At first it will seem like monsters will fucking rape you in two hits, but the idea is to never get hit whatsoever.

You can both dodge, and roll, making you practically invincible unless you have the reaction time of a 65 year old.

Plus the enemies don't get much spongier at all. It just spices the game up a bit knowing you CAN die if you fuck up horribly. Otherwise the game is mind blowingly easy on the lower difficulties. Eventually even on death march you'll refine your build and gear enough you'll be a god regardless.
>>
>>386493660
I'll give it a try then.
>>
>>386493368
You just have to play more carefully, you can't afford to take too many hits but you can dodge any and all attacks like the other anon said.
It can get frustrating but I think it's way more rewarding than just hammering heavy attacks and facetanking everything.
It also gives more meaning to potions, grenades and decoctions since their effects are now actually really useful whereas they weren't really needed on easier difficulties
>>
The best game of the last 5 years OP. Good choice

The DLC's are absolute GOAT tier

Particularly Hearts of Stone.
>>
>follow objective marker
>use your witchar senses
>quest complete here's your reward which you totally earned through hard work
>>
Very immersive (at least for me) and comfy game, with beautiful environments, and you get to play as a moody 80 something year old monster hunter.

Base game is great
DLCs are amazing
>>
File: lara-croft-enji-night-10.jpg (154KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lara-croft-enji-night-10.jpg
154KB, 768x1024px
My favorite game of all time. I just wish Geralt could bed more girls. There are some true at.3.14 grills in the game but they're just side characters you only see once or twice.
>>
One of the best games I've played. The characters, setting, music all are great. Big lore behind it and beautiful scenery. It also feels really alive.

>>386494075
Also this
>>
File: 1488700492684.png (421KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1488700492684.png
421KB, 600x579px
Is the third game's story closer to the first or the second one? Also when will we get closure on the Scoia'tael storyline?
>>
>>386494368
every time this girl gets posted i hate my life 1% harder
>>
File: jJmiG2h.gif (554KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
jJmiG2h.gif
554KB, 295x221px
>tfw Witcher 2 was so bad it made me not even wanna try 1 or 3
Maybe someday I'll give it another shot, but not today
>>
How do you use the Axii alt fire? I always hold down the button but 2/3 times it uses the normal sign.
>>
>>386494368
jesus those thighs should be illegal
>>
File: 59.jpg (7KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
7KB, 300x100px
>>386494968
witcher 2 is the worst of the 3. by far. witcher 1 was a great pc game for 2007. witcher 2 was ok, but full consolized and too linear for me. 3 is comfy and the dlcs are goat
>>
You fucked up hard, because soon you'll be in on the misery that is waiting for Cyberpunk 2077.
>>
Fun.
>>
Amazing game. An open world which is, above any other game that I've played, realistic: ie, plenty of interesting and varied things to find, but not jam packed to not be able to appreciate exploring. Combat and sountrack are okay, gets the job done, and the graphics and writing are top tier. If you decide you don't like the combat, just don't do many witcher contracts, since those are the combat focused quests. I would very highly recommend turning off the minimap and playing on the hardest difficulty, especially the former
>>
>>386496416
>sountrack are okay
The soundtrack is great, nerd.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.